Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > American Express | Membership Rewards
Reload this Page >

Centurion Wynn Promos Master Thread [Previously was 2 Free Nights @ Wynn/Encore}

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Centurion Wynn Promos Master Thread [Previously was 2 Free Nights @ Wynn/Encore}

Search this Thread

Old Jun 22, 2009, 6:09 am

Programs: UA Plat MM, CM Plat, Amex Plat, Hertz CP, Hyatt Globalist, SPG Gold, Vons Club
Originally Posted by FFMilesJunkie
Just received this:

We thank you for your Business Centurion membership.
In continuing with the unique experiences that Business Centurion
membership provides, we are pleased to present you with
two complimentary nights in a one-bedroom Parlor or
Salon Suite at Wynn Las Vegas,

for your next business or personal trip. No blackout dates apply. This offer is in addition to your
FINE HOTELS & RESORTS benefits.

mention code E1320471. Expires 9/24/09
I am an Platinum Member. Just curious on how you had received this message. Are you signed up for email notification of offers. I dont use their Travel office often. However they have an email of mine but I may have opted out of any email notification. Just wondering if I should get their junk mail to find some gems like this one? Thanks
Old Jun 22, 2009, 7:29 am

Programs: AA Lifetime PLT, HH Diamond, Fairmont RIP, Hertz Plat, BA Gold
I received it in the US Mail on Friday from Business Centurion.
Old Jun 22, 2009, 7:49 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by FFMilesJunkie
Business Centurion ...No blackout dates apply. ...Expires 9/24/09
A promo for the Biz cards, with no blackout dates and a long time to redeem. Will wonders never cease.

I'm going to have to see if there is a similar promo for my Biz Platinum. I might be making an unplanned visit to LAS this summer if so.
Old Jun 22, 2009, 8:04 am

Programs: UA GS
Originally Posted by TAHKUCT
I guess this offer is back. I wonder if Platinum Cardmembers are eligible?
FYI, since it seems I was the first to try, I'm a plat member and called this morning and tried to book. It does seem about the same as the previous offer - the phone rep actually said a room in a, "parlor, salon, or tower suite". However, she did confirm that it was for cent members only, and couldn't go ahead with booking since I was not.
Old Jun 22, 2009, 9:28 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, AA PPro, Hyatt Globalist, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by Tulane41
FYI, since it seems I was the first to try, I'm a plat member and called this morning and tried to book. It does seem about the same as the previous offer - the phone rep actually said a room in a, "parlor, salon, or tower suite". However, she did confirm that it was for cent members only, and couldn't go ahead with booking since I was not.
Thanks for the info. That should essentially, quell this thread, but... alas, I suspect this thread is only just starting to get going again now...

Regards
Old Jun 22, 2009, 4:47 pm

Has anyone tried this with a personal centurion, or does it appear to be only (targetted?) business cards.
Old Jun 23, 2009, 12:41 am

Originally Posted by byoni
Has anyone tried this with a personal centurion, or does it appear to be only (targetted?) business cards.
I just tried, and no dice. :-(
Old Jun 23, 2009, 6:54 am

Programs: United GS/2MM, DL*P, VS*G, AA*EXP, Avis CHM, Hertz Platinum, Sixt*D, HH*D, HGP*P, Starwood*P
Originally Posted by aviators99
I just tried, and no dice. :-(
Boo! I was just going to call CTS. I don't think I know anyone with a Business Cent.
Old Jun 23, 2009, 10:14 am

Originally Posted by stevenshev
Boo! I was just going to call CTS. I don't think I know anyone with a Business Cent.
Won't hurt to try. Maybe if you get the right agent you can do better, and let us know.
Old Jun 23, 2009, 12:58 pm

Programs: Amex Centurion, Delta Platinum, US Air Platinum, AA Gold, Hilton Diamond
I also received this in the mail in a nice trifold card for 2 free nights at wynn or encore in a parlor or salon suite through September 30th 2009 with no black out dates and FHR amenities apply. Through my business centurion card.
i took a photo of the card i received

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i6...1bib/photo.jpg
Old Jun 23, 2009, 2:44 pm

Programs: United 1K MM, Marriott Platinum, Starwood Gold
Received mine today – spoke with my agent – this is for Business only, not the consumer side.
Old Jun 23, 2009, 4:57 pm

Programs: Amex Biz Cent, Marriott LTP, Avis PC, Hilton Owners Diamond, AS MVP
I'll have to hve the parents check to see if they got a letter, but it's about freaking time the business centurion cardholders get some sort of gift after being left out of the Ripka GC, Polo GC, Barneys GC, Digital Camera, etc...
Old Jun 24, 2009, 7:40 am

Programs: Amex Centurion, DL Gold, CO Gold, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, USAir Plat, Hertz Gold, Avis Presidents
Business Centurion Love

Just got a mailer in the mail yesterday I hadn't seen anyone else mention it but its a certificate for 2 free nights in a salon 1 Br suite or a parlor suite at the wynn in las vegas. Must be used by 9/24/09

Hopefully this is a sign of things to come
Old Jun 24, 2009, 9:20 am

Programs: Amex Centurion
I received mine in the mail yesterday. We already had a trip planned to Vegas, so this morning I cancelled our reservation at The Four Seasons and booked Wynn's. Just saved over $1500!
I love it when I get even more value as a Centurion Cardmember!
Thanks Amex!!!
Old Jun 24, 2009, 2:13 pm

Programs: Amex Centurion
And as was mentioned, it's not for a "basic room"....It's for a Parlor or Salon Suite! Basic rooms go for $250 to $300/night. These Suites go for $550 to $850/night and give you access to a private "suite" pool.

The Business Centurion offer also includes the regular FHR benefits such as free lunch, and 4PM checkout.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.