Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > American Express | Membership Rewards
Reload this Page >

Centurion Wynn Promos Master Thread [Previously was 2 Free Nights @ Wynn/Encore}

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Centurion Wynn Promos Master Thread [Previously was 2 Free Nights @ Wynn/Encore}

Search this Thread

Old Feb 19, 2009, 10:00 pm
Original Poster

Hey didn't know if I should have posted in here or in the Las Vegas forum so I figured I post it in both, for more exposure. But anyways, if you have an Amex Platinum (I'm sure Centurion as well, I only have a Platinum) Wynn Resorts is offering two complimentary nights at either Encore or Wynn. There is no purchase necessary, they simply give you two free nights. There are black out dates, seems like a lot of them are around March Madness, but weekends are availble. I've booked for a Friday and Saturday night. Promotion runs until April 25th. The only thing is that it only applies to the basic resort room, however all FHR amenities do apply, like room upgrade if available, food vouchers and stuff. They do charge the total room amount to your card as a deposit, then refund it back when you check out, I guess for purposes if you do not show up. You still have to pay for taxes and fees. Just call Platinum Travel Services and tell them you heard about this promotion. They know all about it and will go through it with you. I talked to the travel counselor to see if it was available to all amex holders and she stated only for Platinum, but I'm sure for Centurion as well, I don't see why not. Have two fun night guys!!!
Old Feb 19, 2009, 10:54 pm

Programs: Delta PM, Marriott Plat, Hertz Pres
Originally Posted by bimmerfan08
Hey didn't know if I should have posted in here or in the Las Vegas forum so I figured I post it in both, for more exposure. But anyways, if you have an Amex Platinum (I'm sure Centurion as well, I only have a Platinum) Wynn Resorts is offering two complimentary nights at either Encore or Wynn. There is no purchase necessary, they simply give you two free nights. There are black out dates, seems like a lot of them are around March Madness, but weekends are availble. I've booked for a Friday and Saturday night. Promotion runs until April 25th. The only thing is that it only applies to the basic resort room, however all FHR amenities do apply, like room upgrade if available, food vouchers and stuff. They do charge the total room amount to your card as a deposit, then refund it back when you check out, I guess for purposes if you do not show up. You still have to pay for taxes and fees. Just call Platinum Travel Services and tell them you heard about this promotion. They know all about it and will go through it with you. I talked to the travel counselor to see if it was available to all amex holders and she stated only for Platinum, but I'm sure for Centurion as well, I don't see why not. Have two fun night guys!!!
omg nice. any promo code we need to mention? if its just flat out free id do a friday-sunday stay
Old Feb 20, 2009, 12:08 am

Very nice,thanks for posting!I'm going to Las Vegas.
Old Feb 20, 2009, 2:04 am

May I suggest you ask someone who handles complaints at amex how many complaints they have pending with Wynn regarding this deal or the $500 credit due Centurion card holders.
Old Feb 20, 2009, 6:55 am

Originally Posted by Centurion
May I suggest you ask someone who handles complaints at amex how many complaints they have pending with Wynn regarding this deal or the $500 credit due Centurion card holders.
i remember reading some stuff about that a while ago, whats the deal with that?
Old Feb 20, 2009, 8:44 am

Programs: IC PLat Elite
wow..that is amazing..i wish that i had the plat card..to bad its until april otherwise might upgrade hah
Old Feb 20, 2009, 10:12 am

Programs: Amex Centurion
just spoke with cent travel and they say there is a 2 night (paid) min stay in a certian level room with avg rage of 350/night in order to get the 2 nights free for a total of 4 nights stay.
Old Feb 20, 2009, 10:45 am

Originally Posted by Centurion
I had an excellent experience with this offer. The only caveat (and I experienced this with free nights at MO, as well) is to look at your bill and know what the offer is.

The only problem I've seen on FT was a person who accidentally stayed in a room that did not qualify for the offer - which I admit I would've been angry about.

What else are people saying?
Old Feb 20, 2009, 11:03 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by sct4a
just spoke with cent travel and they say there is a 2 night (paid) min stay in a certian level room with avg rage of 350/night in order to get the 2 nights free for a total of 4 nights stay.
Really??? The people @ plat travel simply gave me two nights free, I didn't have to book any additional nights. I did make the travel counsler check and double check with someone to make sure the room I did sign up for did qualify for the promotion, though, especially since the terms in the promo qualifies you for a basic "resort room" and at Encore being all suites their basic room is a "resort suite"
Old Feb 20, 2009, 12:25 pm

Originally Posted by bimmerfan08
Really??? The people @ plat travel simply gave me two nights free, I didn't have to book any additional nights. I did make the travel counsler check and double check with someone to make sure the room I did sign up for did qualify for the promotion, though, especially since the terms in the promo qualifies you for a basic "resort room" and at Encore being all suites their basic room is a "resort suite"
what room did you get? i was just about to ask that question.....the encore is all suites...my uncle stayed there a couple months ago and loved it, if I can get a suite there free for two nights il go there asap!
Old Feb 20, 2009, 1:10 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by xolinlevh
what room did you get? i was just about to ask that question.....the encore is all suites...my uncle stayed there a couple months ago and loved it, if I can get a suite there free for two nights il go there asap!
I got the basic room at Encore, the "resort suite" i'd say just check the website to see pics and call Plat travel and they will explain everything, it was easy and they were very accommodating with my questions.
Old Feb 20, 2009, 2:14 pm

Programs: Amex Plat, SPG Gold, Hyatt Plat, HH Gold
Just got off the phone with PTS
Some T/Cs that I was told.

Resort Rooms only

book from 1/25/09-4/23/09
travel completed by 4/25/09

Up to 2 comp nights - 1st 2 of stay

Only used once per cardmember during promo period

Tax not included

LOTS of blackout dates
2/24-2/28
3/5-3/7
3/19-3/21
3/23-3/24
3/28-3/31
4/1-4/2
4/15/4/21

ETA: Can be combined with FHR other nights of stay.

Last edited by dkelly1110; Feb 20, 2009 at 2:15 pm Reason: FHR
Old Feb 20, 2009, 4:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

can you pay more for higher rooms?
Old Feb 20, 2009, 7:30 pm

Programs: AA EXP/LT Plat, SPG Plat/LT Plat, HHonors Gold, Hyatt Plat, IHG Plat, MR Silver
Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9530/4.7.0.75 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105)

Originally Posted by Kagehitokiri
can you pay more for higher rooms?
I was told no when making a reservation with CTS
Old Feb 20, 2009, 8:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

thanks for the answer. ^

hmm. nice, but not sure ill have to plan a trip. if you could get tower for $90, that would be more of an incentive.

i also wonder if additional cardholders can get another 2 nights.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.