Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > American Express | Membership Rewards
Reload this Page >

Centurion Lounge SEA (Opened 30 June 2015; Expanded 22 March 2017; Again in 2022)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Feb 6, 2017, 11:48 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: mia
New Seattle Centurion Lounge is scheduled to open by August 2022. [Employee response from late May 2022]
From SEA Volunteer Newsletter (Nov. 9 '22): estimated to open in 2023.

Denied Entry/waitlist Date/Day of week/Time:

WAITLIST: May 17, 2019 Friday, 9AM, 10-15 minutes waiting time.
WAITLIST: Oct 9, 2019 Wednesday, 230PM, 15 minutes waiting time.

Print Wikipost

Centurion Lounge SEA (Opened 30 June 2015; Expanded 22 March 2017; Again in 2022)

Search this Thread

Old Jun 13, 2021, 10:44 am

Programs: mvp75k, DL-0body
Thanks- I will have a long Delta connection there and will check out both CR and SkyClub.

EV-
Old Jun 14, 2021, 3:51 pm

Programs: Yes
I have been through SEA-TAC every week since January and it's become increasingly difficult to gain entry to the lounge during most hours. The only bypass seems to be if you arrive before opening to queue or hold a Centurion card. My latest DP is arriving at 1500 hours today (Monday) and being quoted at least a 40 minute wait.

They desperately need to finish their lounge expansion or alter their lounge access rules.
Old Jun 21, 2021, 11:45 am

Arrived at 10:00 AM and waited in line about 5 minutes to get on the wait list, then another 5 minutes to get the text. Overall did not feel very crowded inside, and staff were pleasant.

Limited bar menu until 10:30 AM

Breakfast menu

Full bar menu after 10:30 AM
kirkwoodj likes this.
Old Jun 26, 2021, 7:11 am

Programs: mvp75k, DL-0body
Just want to update on wait time: I stop by midday (1pm) and wait for 15 minutes, then ask the front desk, they said 4 pp ahead of me ( ~1 hr)

As soon as I ready to head back to SC ( travel on DL that day ), got the text for my turn ...

Food is warm and serve by host: my whisky over the rock is serve correctly but the chicken is bit salty perhaps been cook for a while ?
I think it is much better than box-a-la-cart but hope is it getting better .

I will update my review with CL.

EV-
Old Jun 29, 2021, 12:12 am

Programs: Avis President's Club, Global Entry, Hilton/Marriott Gold. No more DL/AA status.
Originally Posted by truncated
Food was weird and not particularly appetizing lemon risotto, cheese tortellini and meatloaf (although still a very small step above what DL was offering):

I had this same menu (back in April but your review reminded me). I throughly enjoyed the meatloaf and even went back for more tortellini! Compared to the Skyclub earlier in June which was lackluster meatballs and sandwiches.
Old Jul 23, 2021, 10:46 am
dw

Programs: DL Plat, AA Plat Pro, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond Amb
Open? Closed?

Very odd, the lounge finder tool is currently showing that the SEA Centurion Lounge is "Temporarily Closed" but doesn't have any additional information. Was anyone there this week?
Old Jul 23, 2021, 5:03 pm
Moderator: Alaska Mileage Plan

Originally Posted by dw
Very odd, the lounge finder tool is currently showing that the SEA Centurion Lounge is "Temporarily Closed" but doesn't have any additional information.
And yet the CL website shows open daily from 6A to 8P.
Old Jul 23, 2021, 10:39 pm
dw

Originally Posted by dayone
And yet the CL website shows open daily from 6A to 8P.
Odd; the closed designation is now gone from the lounge finder tool. I wonder if it was a miscoding; I believe a number of changes were made recently to reflect the AS lounges (including in SEA) leaving PP.
Old Aug 4, 2021, 4:58 pm

Sorry if this was posted earlier upthread - are showers available again?
Old Aug 31, 2021, 10:07 am
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Stopped in last Sunday at 2 PM

There was a 20 minute wait. It's not handled well. People mill about, when you're texted to come back you have to go around the line to get on the waitlist and be taken to a seat

Hot options were chicken and grits

The bar at least had two local beers on tap. This remains the worst CL and having to wait to get in does not improve one's mood about it.
krazykanuck likes this.
Old Aug 31, 2021, 11:17 am
dw

Originally Posted by CMK10
This remains the worst CL and having to wait to get in does not improve one's mood about it.
I was also at SEA on Sunday afternoon and since the app said the CL status was Almost Full (though with this location I dont remember the app ever saying anything different when Ive checked), I chose to just go to the Alaska Lounge since my flight was leaving from N and the lounge space in N is pretty nice. Obviously far inferior food offerings but it was significantly less crowded compared to your pics.
mpeterson78 likes this.
Old Sep 13, 2021, 1:26 pm

Just wanted to add a data point. I attempted to access the Centurion lounge around 11:45 this morning. There was a long line and agent came and addressed everyone in line saying, "There is a long wait and the lounge is very crowded right now". I didn't inquire further and instead headed straight to the SkyClub. I still haven't had the opportunity to check out the SEA CL since there's always been a long wait every time I've been there. Thank goodness for the SkyClub access (I typically fly DL).

Last edited by FlyHappy33; Sep 13, 2021 at 10:44 pm
Old Sep 13, 2021, 9:51 pm
Moderator: Alaska Mileage Plan

Originally Posted by FlyHappy33
Just wanted to add a data point. I attempted to access tbecenturion lounge this morning.
Adding the exact time would be informative to others.
Old Sep 13, 2021, 10:44 pm

Originally Posted by dayone
Adding the exact time would be informative to others.
Thanks for the feedback. I added the time to my post.
Old Sep 14, 2021, 1:11 am

Programs: AS, AA, UA, Hilton, Marriott, Caesars DE
If only they had a *gasp* online waitlist to save the customers, checkin agents and anyone else time and disappointment.
IndyHoosier likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.