Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > American Express | Membership Rewards
Reload this Page >

Centurion Lounge SEA (Opened 30 June 2015; Expanded 22 March 2017; Again in 2022)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Feb 6, 2017, 11:48 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: mia
New Seattle Centurion Lounge is scheduled to open by August 2022. [Employee response from late May 2022]
From SEA Volunteer Newsletter (Nov. 9 '22): estimated to open in 2023.

Denied Entry/waitlist Date/Day of week/Time:

WAITLIST: May 17, 2019 Friday, 9AM, 10-15 minutes waiting time.
WAITLIST: Oct 9, 2019 Wednesday, 230PM, 15 minutes waiting time.

Print Wikipost

Centurion Lounge SEA (Opened 30 June 2015; Expanded 22 March 2017; Again in 2022)

Search this Thread

Old Nov 29, 2020, 12:57 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Hyatt Ist-iest, Stariott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Kacee
This is very odd. I'm in the SEA SkyClub now and it's full (COVID) food and beverage service. Food and beverage also available in the terminal.
Confusing, because somebody on reddit posted this yesterday supposedly from the A club. I can't verify the date this pic was taken, but seems like things are in flux?

Old Nov 29, 2020, 1:05 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
Originally Posted by krazykanuck
Confusing, because somebody on reddit posted this yesterday supposedly from the A club. I can't verify the date this pic was taken, but seems like things are in flux?

Yes, that sign is up. But they're serving a wide choice of food and nonalcoholic beverages.

As I understand it, AMEX won't let you eat or drink anything in their lounge.
Old Nov 29, 2020, 7:30 pm

I stopped by the Centurion Lounge at SeaTac today. There were probably about 8 other people there midday. Grab and go bag only and they had someone warn you about this outside of the lounge before entering. There was an option of a wrap, chicken salad, or another salad. The bags came with pretzels, trail mix, brownies, salad, an apple, and a San Pellegrino.

The agents at the Centurion lounge suggested to get a bag and then head over the Sky Club but did warn that there is no alcohol there. The Sky Club had three different sandwiches sandwiches, hot noodle soup, salads, and desserts (all pre-packaged) along with some other small snacks. Soft drinks available and then the premium non-alcohol drinks that are listed on the banner above.
Old Dec 29, 2020, 10:38 pm

Anyone been by the lounge lately? Is it still grab and go only?
Old Dec 30, 2020, 6:34 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Originally Posted by juhlee
Is it still grab and go only?
American Express says: Due to local government directives, The Centurion® Lounge at SEA is not offering in-lounge dining and instead is providing grab-and-go pre-packaged food and beverage options for Card Members to enjoy outside of the lounge.

https://thecenturionlounge.com/locations/sea/
KE81 likes this.
Old Jan 12, 2021, 6:55 pm

Programs: AS, AA, UA, Hilton, Marriott, Caesars DE
Current offerings to go:

Old Jan 12, 2021, 8:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by safari ari
Current offerings to go:
How was it? I'm going to be thru SEA on Sunday and was debating stopping by or using Priority Pass at one of the other restaurants.

This whole to go food in a bag thing is getting old. I guess it's better than shutting the lounge, but still.
Old Jan 13, 2021, 12:03 am

Originally Posted by krazykanuck
How was it? I'm going to be thru SEA on Sunday and was debating stopping by or using Priority Pass at one of the other restaurants.

This whole to go food in a bag thing is getting old. I guess it's better than shutting the lounge, but still.
I had the Greek chicken wrap, there wasn’t much flavor except for the feta cheese which provided some distinguishable seasoning, needed a light dressing to put on it. It definitely is a meal replacement though, good amount of chicken and not the cheap type. There’s a small salad, but it was pretty sad with leaves and a tomato or two. Cookie, goldfish, apple, chips, a small water and a flavored pellegrino. I stopped in 20 minutes before my flight and was 1 of 2 in the lounge and then grabbed my bag on the way out.
krazykanuck likes this.
Old Jan 13, 2021, 7:25 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
Originally Posted by safari ari
I had the Greek chicken wrap, there wasn’t much flavor except for the feta cheese which provided some distinguishable seasoning, needed a light dressing to put on it. It definitely is a meal replacement though, good amount of chicken and not the cheap type. There’s a small salad, but it was pretty sad with leaves and a tomato or two. Cookie, goldfish, apple, chips, a small water and a flavored pellegrino. I stopped in 20 minutes before my flight and was 1 of 2 in the lounge and then grabbed my bag on the way out.
Sounds better than the AS lounge in D.
Old Jan 13, 2021, 7:38 am

Originally Posted by Kacee
Sounds better than the AS lounge in D.
I was in the AS D lounge prior to heading over to the B gates. They changed the salad to a chicken Caesar, which is where the comparison of chicken was noted that the salad chicken was the rubberized cheap stuff compared to the wrap which was of better quality. Only benefit is you can eat in the AS lounge.
Old Jan 13, 2021, 2:43 pm

Programs: UA1K
is anything open at SEA where you can grab a beer? i'm flying through on Saturday and love the PNW IPA's!
Old Jan 15, 2021, 10:14 am

Lounge offerings on 1/12/21. Same menu as above. Here is a picture of the actual contents with the Greek chicken wrap. I thought it was pretty dry and not that flavorful. Also had the espresso "martini" which was good.

Old Jan 15, 2021, 12:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

I like how nobody there seems to notice or care that accompaniments is spelled wrong on the menu. Thanks for the pic.
Brandinho1 likes this.
Old Feb 1, 2021, 10:51 pm

Any updates to reopening since Inslee has moved King County to phase 2 again?
Old Feb 2, 2021, 9:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
Originally Posted by wwei5743
Any updates to reopening since Inslee has moved King County to phase 2 again?
Yesterday was grab/go but you could eat it inside. No bar. Apparently this is because of staffing, as the lounge needs to hire people back. I forgot what day the agent said the bar was reopening, but I believe quite soon.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.