Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > American Express | Membership Rewards
Reload this Page >

Centurion Lounge SEA (Opened 30 June 2015; Expanded 22 March 2017; Again in 2022)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Feb 6, 2017, 11:48 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: mia
New Seattle Centurion Lounge is scheduled to open by August 2022. [Employee response from late May 2022]
From SEA Volunteer Newsletter (Nov. 9 '22): estimated to open in 2023.

Denied Entry/waitlist Date/Day of week/Time:

WAITLIST: May 17, 2019 Friday, 9AM, 10-15 minutes waiting time.
WAITLIST: Oct 9, 2019 Wednesday, 230PM, 15 minutes waiting time.

Print Wikipost

Centurion Lounge SEA (Opened 30 June 2015; Expanded 22 March 2017; Again in 2022)

Search this Thread

Old Mar 14, 2019, 4:18 am

Programs: AS 100K, HH Diamond, SPG/Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by caliform
It was super busy when I was here but it seems to be 'surge'-y; the busy time quickly came and went and after that it was workable with a few dozen people about the lounge. The bar was impossible to access during the busy period.
AS heavily banks flights out of SEA, so that makes sense. DL SC is next door and if flying DL people usually go there, so I'd expect ~70% of the SEA Cent lounge population to be waiting for their AS flight.
Old Mar 14, 2019, 11:26 pm

Programs: UA gold; WN A; PC plat; Marriott Gold
anyone have any updates on reopening date?
Old Mar 15, 2019, 1:55 pm

Programs: Delta Skymiles
Hello,

We will be flying on Delta Airlines and are Platinum Card holder subscribers. Will it be possible for us to visit the Centurion lounge upon arrival in Seattle assuming it is open? Or are you not allowed to visit upon arrival anymore?

Best,
Thank you
Old Mar 15, 2019, 5:40 pm

They don’t allow arrival visits anymore,
Old Mar 17, 2019, 3:28 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
View earlier in the week:
Old Mar 17, 2019, 11:47 am

That looks like they are redoing the whole place. The whole food service area has been torn down. It used to be that you can’t see any of the windows from the entrance.
Old Mar 17, 2019, 12:24 pm

Programs: Delta Skymiles
I wonder if they are adding a bar!
Old Mar 17, 2019, 12:39 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, AA PPro, Hyatt Globalist, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by cfabar1
I wonder if they are adding a bar!
Urrrr.... you haven't actually been to this lounge have you?

https://www.google.com/maps/uv?hl=en...oiowEnoECAQQBg

Regards
Old Mar 17, 2019, 11:15 pm

Programs: AS MVPG, TK Elite, IHG Plat, Hilton Gold, Bonvoy Gold, AMEX Plat
Originally Posted by Lumpylump76
That looks like they are redoing the whole place. The whole food service area has been torn down. It used to be that you can’t see any of the windows from the entrance.
Are you referring to the windows reflected in the glass of the entrance doors? Because that's all I'm seeing in the pic posted by beckoa.
Old Mar 17, 2019, 11:50 pm

Programs: AS, AA, UA, Hilton, Marriott, Caesars DE
Very hard to tell, other than the small step ladder, which may be doing touch-ups. Otherwise, this looks a little more cosmetic than I would have expected, especially with the unopened cardboard boxes shown (replacement floor boards?). My thoughts were, dings and nicks or similar would be patched up, and upholsteries would be stitched where needed. Find out in a few days.
Old Mar 18, 2019, 8:35 am

Originally Posted by D3XT3R
Are you referring to the windows reflected in the glass of the entrance doors? Because that's all I'm seeing in the pic posted by beckoa.
you are probably right. Forgot about the reflection.
Old Mar 24, 2019, 6:24 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Stopped in this (Sunday) morning. I like the physical space of this lounge (though even at 7 AM on a Sunday it was pretty crowded) but otherwise this lounge is weak. I understand about their lack of kitchen but the breakfast options were pathetic so I ended up leaving and getting McDonalds to go

I do love the views from the bar area but sadly the bar wasn't serving this morning

Food options were limited to fruit, breads (including the smallest bagels I've ever seen), "turkey salami" (?), tomato slices, oatmeal and corn souffle
Old Mar 26, 2019, 11:12 pm

Programs: UA gold; WN A; PC plat; Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by CMK10
Food options were limited to fruit, breads (including the smallest bagels I've ever seen), "turkey salami" (?), tomato slices, oatmeal and corn souffle
Did you check to the left of this buffet, where the coffee machines are? there are usually 2 hot breakfast items served in dutch ovens, which are placed next to the coffee machines.
Old Apr 24, 2019, 11:46 am

Programs: Avis President's Club, Global Entry, Hilton/Marriott Gold. No more DL/AA status.
I'm curious if any frequenters to the lounge can tell what they did during that closure?
Did they update the lunch/dinner menu or is it still soup and shepherd's pie?
Old Apr 24, 2019, 7:21 pm

Programs: AS 100K, HH Diamond, SPG/Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by Gig103
I'm curious if any frequenters to the lounge can tell what they did during that closure?
Did they update the lunch/dinner menu or is it still soup and shepherd's pie?
No significant change to the menu. It looks like they just redid the entry (per the attendant) and made the wifi a bit faster.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.