Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > American Express | Membership Rewards
Reload this Page >

Centurion Lounge SEA (Opened 30 June 2015; Expanded 22 March 2017; Again in 2022)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Feb 6, 2017, 11:48 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: mia
New Seattle Centurion Lounge is scheduled to open by August 2022. [Employee response from late May 2022]
From SEA Volunteer Newsletter (Nov. 9 '22): estimated to open in 2023.

Denied Entry/waitlist Date/Day of week/Time:

WAITLIST: May 17, 2019 Friday, 9AM, 10-15 minutes waiting time.
WAITLIST: Oct 9, 2019 Wednesday, 230PM, 15 minutes waiting time.

Print Wikipost

Centurion Lounge SEA (Opened 30 June 2015; Expanded 22 March 2017; Again in 2022)

Search this Thread

Old Feb 5, 2016, 3:00 pm

Kudos to Seattle Centurion lounge; left my usb power brick plugged in to the outlet, and they are shipping it via UPS to me for free.
Old Feb 17, 2016, 11:50 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Wirelessly posted (beckoa's BB: Mozilla/5.0 (BB10; Kbd) AppleWebKit/537.35+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/10.3.2.858 Mobile Safari/537.35+)

View is gone.

"Rumor" is DL is building a SC in A gates- and they boarded off the windows today so they don't break. Not sure how long it will last but it's kind of dark- reminds me a bit of the old UA dungeon in SEA.
Old Feb 17, 2016, 12:17 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Here's a pic from down the A concourse, and also the beverage menu.
Attached Images   
Old Feb 17, 2016, 1:11 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Starwood Platinum, Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by beckoa

View is gone.

"Rumor" is DL is building a SC in A gates- and they boarded off the windows today so they don't break. Not sure how long it will last but it's kind of dark- reminds me a bit of the old UA dungeon in SEA.
It's not a rumor: https://loungereview.com/delta-open-...a-airport-sea/

The new Sky Club will be located between Concourses A and B on a new upper level. At 21,000 sqf, it is slated to be one of the largest Sky Clubs system wide.

I'm wondering what the eventual layout will look like... I know that Amex was tentatively looking into expanding the lounge over the rooftop and parking spaces immediately outside the lounge, and possibly having a kitchen and hot meals. I'm not sure how Delta's plans impact (or facilitate) a potential expansion.
Old Mar 30, 2016, 5:54 pm

Chateau Ste. Michelle is having a wine tasting today from 3-6 PM. First time for the AMEX lounge in SEA. ^
Attached Images  
Old May 2, 2016, 12:32 pm

How strict are they on the one guest policy for the studio? I'm traveling with two people and would like to check the studio out.
Old May 2, 2016, 12:46 pm
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Originally Posted by phant0m
How strict are they on the one guest policy for the studio?
Read THIS post.
Old May 2, 2016, 1:42 pm

Originally Posted by mia
Read THIS post.
Hm. Looks like a hit or miss. The guy was probably good cause it was his family.

I have supp cards but none of them with the names of my travelers
Old May 2, 2016, 2:02 pm
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Originally Posted by phant0m
The guy was probably good cause it was his family. (
Yes, the rules are different for family than for other guests:

What's the guest policy?
Centurion® Members and Platinum Card® Members who receive complimentary access may enter with up to one guest or immediate family (spouse or domestic partner, and children under 18) at no additional charge. Family and guest may not enter or remain in the lounge unless accompanied in the lounge by the Card Member.
Old May 2, 2016, 4:45 pm

Programs: AA ExecPlat; AF Gold; UA GS; Hyatt L. Globalist; Marriott Plat; Hilton Diamond; National EE
Is the Studio still boarded up this week? No views?
Old May 7, 2016, 10:05 am

Programs: AA ExecPlat; AF Gold; UA GS; Hyatt L. Globalist; Marriott Plat; Hilton Diamond; National EE
Originally Posted by Buster CT1K
Is the Studio still boarded up this week? No views?
Spoke to the agents at the lounge this weekend. Apparently the boarding up of the windows is permanent.
Old May 11, 2016, 7:16 am

Programs: UA GS 2.6MM & Lifetime UC, Qantas Platinum, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Bonvoy Platinum, HawaiianMiles
Spoke to the agents at the lounge this weekend. Apparently the boarding up of the windows is permanent.
No bueno.
Old May 17, 2016, 5:04 pm

Programs: DL PM, Bonvoy Plat, Hertz PC
Wow that's ridiculous. I find this lounge already annoying with the strict 1 guest policy (should at least allow me to pay for extra guests if it's not full) and it closes at 10pm so it is not useful for any red-eyes. Can't wait for that new SkyClub to be finished!
Old May 17, 2016, 5:26 pm

Programs: Various
That seems a bit harsh - I like the SEA Studio. Given how big the other thread is about over-crowding in the other Centurion facilities, I'm glad that they have locked the access down to 1 guest. If I am honest, I'm surprised it is more than one guest in the other locations anyway as it seems at odds with most other access policies for premium lounges (I can take one guest in as a BA Gold to OW lounges, or 1 guest into the VS/DL facilities as a VS Gold). If you need more guests then there is always the supplementary card route.

Enjoy the SkyClub when it is done!
Old May 22, 2016, 10:42 pm

Originally Posted by RichardMannion

Enjoy the SkyClub when it is done!
That requires one fly DL

It is quite the eyesore...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.