Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > American Express | Membership Rewards
Reload this Page >

Centurion Lounge SEA (Opened 30 June 2015; Expanded 22 March 2017; Again in 2022)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Feb 6, 2017, 11:48 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: mia
New Seattle Centurion Lounge is scheduled to open by August 2022. [Employee response from late May 2022]
From SEA Volunteer Newsletter (Nov. 9 '22): estimated to open in 2023.

Denied Entry/waitlist Date/Day of week/Time:

WAITLIST: May 17, 2019 Friday, 9AM, 10-15 minutes waiting time.
WAITLIST: Oct 9, 2019 Wednesday, 230PM, 15 minutes waiting time.

Print Wikipost

Centurion Lounge SEA (Opened 30 June 2015; Expanded 22 March 2017; Again in 2022)

Search this Thread

Old Oct 30, 2018, 3:36 pm

Finally had a chance to check this out on Sunday Oct 28th around 4pm and it was PACKED. Front desk told me it was really busy but I was more than welcome to find any table that didn't say reserved. I checked around to see what was offered, food looked good (like fully on buffet style dishes, I didn't catch what exactly they were, but looked quality, though they only had three or four options out) but then left. SkyClub was almost empty and had pretty decent food as well.
Old Dec 3, 2018, 7:58 pm

Programs: Alaska, Marriot, Hilton, Avis
Went today at arround 3.30 PM. Pretty busy but still seats available with power outlets. Great food and coffee, did not try the bar. Seems there was a line to order drinks.

The sign outside said they were allowing people in within 3 hours from flight departure, which is better than the reported 2 hours. Reasonable since youre allowed to go past security 4 hours before flight departure anyhow. I can see how that can become annoying when doing long layovers though.

I suggest checking google maps for busy times.
i went there when maps said "a little busy". I agree with the assesement. I can only imagine how its like when its "as busy as it gets" lol.
Old Feb 8, 2019, 10:04 pm

Programs: UA gold; WN A; PC plat; Marriott Gold
Can anyone report the crowd & wait time today (friday) or tomorrow (saturday) during the snow storm? I'm wondering if it's bad due to the many flight delays and cancellations as I have a family member traveling saturday afternoon who plans to use the lounge.
Old Feb 9, 2019, 1:55 pm

Originally Posted by qisu
Can anyone report the crowd & wait time today (friday) or tomorrow (saturday) during the snow storm? I'm wondering if it's bad due to the many flight delays and cancellations as I have a family member traveling saturday afternoon who plans to use the lounge.
In the lounge right now (and last weekend). Busy, but not completely packed. Seating is still available - just be willing to sit next to someone.
kirkwoodj likes this.
Old Feb 9, 2019, 3:44 pm

Programs: UA gold; WN A; PC plat; Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by tearex
In the lounge right now (and last weekend). Busy, but not completely packed. Seating is still available - just be willing to sit next to someone.
Thanks Tearex. Same situation at about 2pm - lounge was busy but still letting folks in.
Old Feb 27, 2019, 3:19 pm

Programs: AAdvantage Plat+, FoundersCard, Amex Plat, TR Diamond, Marriott Gold, Wyndham Dia, HH Gold, Hertz 5*
Anyone know when the SEA lounge will be closed? Website still just reads "The Seattle Centurion Lounge will be temporarily closed for a short period in March as we renovate and improve the space"

[Edit before someone replies "Yeah It'll be closed in March" ... I'm hoping to find out if it will be closed on March 4]
Old Feb 28, 2019, 1:52 pm

Programs: AA ExecPlat; AF Gold; UA GS; Hyatt L. Globalist; Marriott Plat; Hilton Diamond; National EE
Website now says March 11.
Old Feb 28, 2019, 6:31 pm

Programs: AS 100K, HH Diamond, SPG/Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by Buster CT1K
Sounds like they're watching this thread :P
Old Mar 4, 2019, 2:12 pm

Programs: AS 100K, HH Diamond, SPG/Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by huge
Anyone know when the SEA lounge will be closed? Website still just reads "The Seattle Centurion Lounge will be temporarily closed for a short period in March as we renovate and improve the space"

[Edit before someone replies "Yeah It'll be closed in March" ... I'm hoping to find out if it will be closed on March 4]
3/11-3/17 per the AS75K group
Old Mar 9, 2019, 4:41 pm

We were there on March 2nd during lunch hours. Very busy but was able to get a table near the bar area. The food offerings included Shepherds Pie, salad, 2 soups, and some other lighter stuff. Overall, it worked well as lunch.
Old Mar 12, 2019, 11:41 am

Programs: Avis President's Club, Global Entry, Hilton/Marriott Gold. No more DL/AA status.
Originally Posted by Buster CT1K
Since they just expanded it in 2017, I wonder what refurbishment they will be doing. I can't figure out where they can add any seats or a second restroom, both of which are needed.
Old Mar 12, 2019, 2:25 pm

Programs: AS Peon
Originally Posted by Gig103
Since they just expanded it in 2017, I wonder what refurbishment they will be doing. I can't figure out where they can add any seats or a second restroom, both of which are needed.
If its only closed for a week like a poster above said, I can't imagine that they'll be expanding it. That's too short of a closure.
icelandman2 likes this.
Old Mar 12, 2019, 3:26 pm

Programs: Marriott Gold; LEGO VIP, Amex Platinum, HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by Gig103
There's at least 3 restrooms in there already. 2 near the entrance, and at least 1 more in the bar area
Old Mar 12, 2019, 3:57 pm

Programs: Avis President's Club, Global Entry, Hilton/Marriott Gold. No more DL/AA status.
Originally Posted by CRAZ8
There's at least 3 restrooms in there already. 2 near the entrance, and at least 1 more in the bar area
Okay I was seated in the bar area and didn't realize there were more by the front. Thanks.
Old Mar 13, 2019, 10:56 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum, JetBlue Mosaic, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska MVP Gold.
It was super busy when I was here but it seems to be 'surge'-y; the busy time quickly came and went and after that it was workable with a few dozen people about the lounge. The bar was impossible to access during the busy period.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.