Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > American Express | Membership Rewards
Reload this Page >

Centurion Lounge LGA [Opened, 12 August 2014; New location open 21 June 2021]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Mar 4, 2022, 6:27 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: mia
Print Wikipost

Centurion Lounge LGA [Opened, 12 August 2014; New location open 21 June 2021]

Search this Thread

Old Jun 17, 2016, 8:57 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
They checked my BP last week and the two times I went last year.

Not to pass judgement, but if you're asking for ways to fake a boarding pass, maybe you should rethink your plan to go to the lounge.
Old Jun 17, 2016, 9:27 pm
Original Member

Programs: AA 2MM, Bonvoy LTT, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Rommie2k6
Is it possible to get in without a boarding pass, or any easy way to fake a boarding pass? Since this is before security, I am thinking of just heading to the airport and having lunch there while I am in NYC.

I would prefer not to do the buy-then-cancel trick just to get a boarding pass. Or if anyone can recommend an airline who are okay with such customers that would be great too!
They always scan BP and swipe the AMEX card.
Old Jun 17, 2016, 9:28 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Hyatt Ist-iest, Stariott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by joachimm
They were checking everyone's boarding pass at LGA the two times I've been in the last year. This is why there is usually a line.
Same for me. Boarding pass, same day either arriving or departing, is required every time.

I know were not supposed to disparage other posters on this forum, but is this a joke?
Sometimes I wonder too.

What are peoples thoughts on the new fried chicken, going from the larger pieces to the new wings? I preferred the old recipe.
Old Aug 13, 2016, 2:19 pm

Originally Posted by nivekious
Thanks everybody! Sounds like it will probably be too risky without everyone having pre-check unfortunately. Putting the entrance before security kind of defeats the purpose of a lounge doesn't it? Unless you have a really long layover? Oh well.
In my opinion, yes. Like you said, with a long layover, it's not a big deal. And I realize the constraint is LaGuardia itself. I assume with the re-do, they'll have more space.
Old Nov 14, 2016, 8:29 am
dw

Programs: DL Plat, AA Plat Pro, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond Amb
Central Terminal Drive Now Closed

A heads up to everyone who flies out of C or D.... Central Terminal Drive is either now closed or will be closing shortly (a notice was put up on the LGA website last week, although it was unclear about the specific date of the closure), which includes the pedestrian walkway that was arguably the fastest and easiest way to get to those terminals from the Centurion Lounge in B. It will now be necessary to take the shuttle bus.
Old Nov 24, 2016, 8:34 am

Programs: AA EXP, EY Gold, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, IHG Gold, Hertz 5*, Global Entry
Centurion Lounge LGA security checkpoint monitors

Sorry if there is an existing thread on this, but I am currently at the Centurion Lounge LGA and noticed a nice new feature. By the restrooms they changed the TV to show the security cameras in front of all four checkpoints so you can see what the lines are currently looking like before you head out. It's a small thing, but very helpful.
Old Dec 12, 2016, 7:51 am
dw

Programs: DL Plat, AA Plat Pro, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond Amb
Originally Posted by dw
A heads up to everyone who flies out of C or D.... Central Terminal Drive is either now closed or will be closing shortly (a notice was put up on the LGA website last week, although it was unclear about the specific date of the closure), which includes the pedestrian walkway that was arguably the fastest and easiest way to get to those terminals from the Centurion Lounge in B. It will now be necessary to take the shuttle bus.
Some good news on this front. The closure of Central Terminal drive was delayed for a few weeks and just closed last week. In the meantime, they've decided to keep the pedestrian walkway OPEN between terminals B and C.
Old Dec 14, 2016, 6:51 am

Programs: Hertz Five Star, Delta SkyMiles, Marriott Gold, SPG Gold, National Executive, Alaksa MVP
Breakfast Time

What food is available between 5:30am - 6:30am? Website says breakfast comes out at 6:30. Have an early flight with the kids coming up and want to know if they have food out.
Old Dec 30, 2016, 10:53 am

Programs: TK *G, Spirit Gold, Marriott Plat, Hilton HHonors Gold, Amex Plat, Chase SR
LGA Centurion Lounge upon arrival?

Will the LGA Centurion lounge admit a platinum card member with a same day boarding pass arriving into LGA?
Old Dec 30, 2016, 11:03 am
Original Member

Originally Posted by safra1
Will the LGA Centurion lounge admit a platinum card member with a same day boarding pass arriving into LGA?
Yes. Have been discussed on this thread previously.
Old Jan 3, 2017, 7:36 am
Marriott 5+ Badge

Programs: Delta Diamond, Bonvoy something good; sometimes other things too
Originally Posted by dw
As of when I was at LGA last week I noticed that the walkway between B and C was still open, but I assume from this post on LGA's Twitter account today that it is now officially closed:

Old Jan 3, 2017, 8:22 am
Original Member

Thanks for the heads up.
Old Jan 5, 2017, 6:56 pm

How long does the Purple shuttle tend to take from Terminal C to B? Might trundle along soon as. I have a little layover and it's been a while since I've been to the LGA centurion lounge.
Old Jan 20, 2017, 10:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Hyatt Ist-iest, Stariott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
New food in here today. Entree is cod, with chicken soup, mushrooms, pea puree and vegetables. Cod is pretty bland but everything else is pretty flavorful.

I miss the fried chicken though but I guess they have to change it up now and again
Old Jan 23, 2017, 9:21 am
Original Member

Originally Posted by krazykanuck
New food in here today. Entree is cod, with chicken soup, mushrooms, pea puree and vegetables. Cod is pretty bland but everything else is pretty flavorful.

I miss the fried chicken though but I guess they have to change it up now and again
Was at lounge 90 minutes before your post and noticed the cod. Didn't get a chance to try. Today no cod but there is pork lion.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.