Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Apr 2, 2013, 7:13 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: italdesign
Here are the current (April 2013) transfer times as listed on the Membership Rewards website:

Immediate (but please allow up to 48 hours for the transfer to be completed.)
Air Canada
Alitalia
Asia Miles (Apr 2019, Feb 2021 and Aug 2022, previously annotated as "3-7 days but allow 90 days". Discussion of issues HERE)
Avianca
British Airways
Delta
EL AL
Emirates
Flying Blue (AF/KL)
Frontier
Hawaiian
JetBlue

Choice
Hilton
Marriott (Starwood)

1-2 Days
Virgin Atlantic

2-4 Business Days
All Nippon

3 Business Days
Singapore

4 to 7 days
Iberia

14 business days
AeroMexico
Print Wikipost

MR USA airline and hotel partner transfer times.

Search this Thread

Old Jan 8, 2019, 9:47 am

MR -> ANA somewhere around 60-68 hours from initiation on Sat 1/5/19.
Old Jan 9, 2019, 5:09 pm
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by Red259
I'm saying I am a bit skeptical that it will happen for me in particular within 24 hours because its the weekend. Not implying I don't believe you, but just that I am worried that the weekend will make a difference.
I'mm still waiting as well. Initiated a MR transfer to SQ on the 7th. So far it has not shown up on my account and still shows pending on the MR website. It has now been 48 hours??? We will see how long this takes.
Old Jan 9, 2019, 10:38 pm

Programs: Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, UA Silver
Originally Posted by tpsmith82
I'mm still waiting as well. Initiated a MR transfer to SQ on the 7th. So far it has not shown up on my account and still shows pending on the MR website. It has now been 48 hours??? We will see how long this takes.
Mine took over 24 hours but less than 48 hours. I believe the delay for me was because I did the transfer on the weekend. I have had that issue before with SQ. However, the points posted once it was monday in Singapore even though it was still the weekend here. They do these transfers in batches. In the past I have had it take 3 days, but it seems they have gotten faster with it. Its annoying though when you are trying to finalize things!
Old Jan 18, 2019, 3:04 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Marriott Platinum, Hyatt Globalist, BA Silver
My hilton transfer was not immediate. Has been 4 hours now. Is this common? I did just link them as a transfer partner before transferring, would that be a reason for the delay?
Old Feb 20, 2019, 9:15 am

Amex to Krisflyer transfer time

Hi

Can anyone tell me the current transfer time fot amex points to Krisflyer? Been waiting over 3 working days now a little concerned. Any guidance appreciated.

Thanks.
Old Mar 1, 2019, 7:38 am

Programs: Marriott BonvAnnoyed
I transferred few times in the past couple of weeks MR-KF (in the chunk of 50K, 86k and 30K+) and mine always posted within 24 hours. I usually do the transfers during a weekday and I think by the night (Singapore day time), I was able to see the miles in my SQ account.
Old Mar 2, 2019, 11:54 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: Piggly Wiggly "Shop the Pig!" Preferred Shopper
Originally Posted by travelbugging
MR -> ANA somewhere around 60-68 hours from initiation on Sat 1/5/19.
Ugh. I should have checked here first. I just moved MR points to ANA thinking that it would be instantaneous. I hope that ANA award is still there in a few days.
Old Mar 6, 2019, 8:08 pm

Originally Posted by dhuey
Ugh. I should have checked here first. I just moved MR points to ANA thinking that it would be instantaneous. I hope that ANA award is still there in a few days.
Transfer to ANA took two business days. I'm happy to report the award was still available and I grabbed it.

150,000 miles for F roundtrip, SFO-NRT. Sweet deal, I say. I'd pay $4,500 for that ticket, so this is like getting 3 cents/MR point.
Kacee likes this.
Old Mar 7, 2019, 5:37 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Originally Posted by dhuey
... SFO-NRT......
Another strategy for this specific route is discussed here:

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/virg...ub-points.html
Old Mar 7, 2019, 9:18 am

Originally Posted by mia
Another strategy for this specific route is discussed here:

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/virg...ub-points.html
Wow an even better deal -- thanks, I'll keep that in mind next time. I doubt it would have worked for me with this. The F award was showing up on ANA's inventory but not United's. I don't know, but I'm guessing that means it was also unavailable on Virgin Atlantic's inventory.

Regardless, I have VS miles and I'll take care going forward to search for awards on their site.
Old Mar 18, 2019, 10:24 am

Programs: Bonvoy LTTE/AMB, AmEx Plat, National EE, WN A-List, CLEAR+, Covid-19
Another data point- xferred MR to EK last night, was on the Emirates My Account page as soon as I'd hit "Refresh".
aimango likes this.
Old Mar 23, 2019, 10:08 am

Also just did a transfer from mr to emirates today and the transfer was instant, despite the amex website saying "up to 2 days".
Old Mar 23, 2019, 5:42 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA 1M
Transferred 1K to Avianca instantly.
Old Mar 29, 2019, 5:06 pm

Any recent reports on transfer times from Amex to EY ( etihad)?
Old Mar 31, 2019, 10:37 am

Programs: DL DM, AA PlatPro, Hilton DM, Hyatt Glob, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC, National EE
Originally Posted by ninim2200
Any recent reports on transfer times from Amex to EY ( etihad)?
There might be an issue right now...
https://onemileatatime.com/when-tran...dont-transfer/

I tried transferring 11K miles today and it definitely wasn't immediate. It's only been an hour though so will keep checking.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.