Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

Bombardier CRJ-700 / CR7 New Configuration with First Class & Rollout (consolidated)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Mar 4, 2016, 2:49 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: JY1024
Print Wikipost

Bombardier CRJ-700 / CR7 New Configuration with First Class & Rollout (consolidated)

Search this Thread

Old Mar 15, 2022, 8:10 am

Programs: AA BA CO DL UA US
AA CRJ-700 layout 4 Main Cabin Extra - storage in front?

We'll be taking this AA CRJ-700 layout 4 flight soon. On seat 4A and 4CD, are there floor storage in front of you? Also, are the seats with immovable arm rest? Floor storage is a must for wife. We are now seated in row 14, and I am trying to decide if it is worth it to pay for the main cabin extra seats 4 for 1.5 hr flight. Travelling with little kiddos.

https://www.seatguru.com/airlines/Am...nes_CRJ700.php
Old Mar 15, 2022, 8:19 am

Programs: AA Plat, Hilton Diamond
There is floor storage (and quite a bit due to no electronics housed under the seats) but would have immovable arm rests to house tray tables. FYI, even if 4B shows as blocked on EF, it will be given out when seating is taken under gate control and there will end up being someone in the middle of your row.
opus2002 likes this.

Last edited by nole1; Mar 15, 2022 at 9:40 am
Old Mar 15, 2022, 8:23 am

Programs: AA BA CO DL UA US
Originally Posted by nole1
There is floor storage (and quite a bit due to no electronics housed under the seats) but would have immovable arm rests to house tray tables. FYI, even if 4B shows as blocked of EF, it will be given out when seating is taken under gate control and there will end up being someone in the middle of your row.
Thanks. There are actually 4 of us. So, we can take 4AB, 4CD. I didn't ask about storage of 4B since it is there is no seat in front. 4B is current available.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.