Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Why do people dislike CLT so much?

Search this Thread

Old May 3, 2024, 6:55 am

Programs: AA EXP; United 1K, Delta, IHG Plat Amb, PE, Marriott/Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by Hoi polloi
Doubtful. My guess is that it will make it worse in many circumstances. They're going to be cramming even more people through the older infrastructure of the core gates and atrium... which, to my knowledge, aren't being expanded.
agree. It's the bottlenecks in and out of sections of the atrium and narrow corridors that turn connections into a full body contact sport
Uzzar likes this.
Old May 3, 2024, 7:51 am

Programs: AAdvantage
Originally Posted by Earthman
I'm going through CLT next month on an I-D
Mercifully its DUB CLT MIA ,so no bags to collect or Cbp thanks to pre clearance at DUB,its a 3 hr connection,so is the AC still under construction,I will want to head straight there?
How busy is CLT and the AC in general at about 3 to 5pm ?
The flight over to MIA is showing up as 2hrs and 3 mins duration which I assume means only a drinks and nuts run ?
Can I access the flagship at MIA on arrival there before heading to the sheraton for the night prior to a 10 am flight to sju the following morning,I'm Ba gold ?
Being able to get a quick feed at that MIA flagship would be super,would I show my incoming DUB boarding pass for that or would my 10 am next morning sju boarding pass do the trick ?
sorry for the non CLT add on questions but I figured you guys would know ? Thanks
The CLT AC from 3-5PM will be as crowded as a rave. No meal service on the flight to MIA just snack basket. If you want food at MIA and can't get into the FL the food at the AC won't be that far off. Don't think SJU counts but let others opine. The MIA D15 club is less crowded. D30 is akin to a fraternity party.
Old May 3, 2024, 8:00 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA
Originally Posted by EXP100
The CLT AC from 3-5PM will be as crowded as a rave. No meal service on the flight to MIA just snack basket. If you want food at MIA and can't get into the FL the food at the AC won't be that far off. Don't think SJU counts but let others opine. The MIA D15 club is less crowded. D30 is akin to a fraternity party.
Earthman will get into the FL at MIA on the basis of being a non-AA/AS OWE

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.