Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

New Flagship Check-in, Lounges open at JFK

New Flagship Check-in, Lounges open at JFK

Old Jan 3, 23, 11:34 pm
  #196  
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: NYC
Programs: AA, Marriott
Posts: 158
Originally Posted by SFflyer20 View Post
Nice food in Greenwich though. There are three Moet sparklers to choose from (ice imperial, nectar imperial, rose imperial) and grocery store cab and Chardonnay, plus a Bloody Mary bar.
Oh nice! Didn't see Moet there on my last visit a month ago. Glad to hear they're upping their champagne game.
A321T is offline  
Old Jan 9, 23, 2:26 pm
  #197  
 
Join Date: Jan 2022
Posts: 54
Hi, does anyone know if they are allowing Chelsea lounge/Flagship First Dining access upon arrival? I know they would allow previously allowed this for the FL.
donalduckn is offline  
Old Jan 9, 23, 2:43 pm
  #198  
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: RDU <|> MMX
Programs: AA EXP 2MM, SK EBS
Posts: 9,871
Originally Posted by donalduckn View Post
Hi, does anyone know if they are allowing Chelsea lounge/Flagship First Dining access upon arrival? I know they would allow previously allowed this for the FL.
Yes, nothing has changed there. I accessed Chelsea on arrival a few weeks ago.
ryanbriar likes this.
JJeffrey is offline  
Old Jan 9, 23, 11:17 pm
  #199  
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: NYC
Programs: AA, Marriott
Posts: 158
Originally Posted by SFflyer20 View Post
Nice food in Greenwich though. There are three Moet sparklers to choose from (ice imperial, nectar imperial, rose imperial) and grocery store cab and Chardonnay, plus a Bloody Mary bar.
Wow! Amazing! Didn't experience any of that (good food, Moet!!, Bloody Mary bar) when I visited in December.
A321T is offline  
Old Jan 10, 23, 3:11 pm
  #200  
S.R
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: New York
Programs: EK Platinum, AA EXP
Posts: 857
What lounge does an EXP flying in J JFK-LAX have access to?
Any guesting privileges?
S.R is offline  
Old Jan 10, 23, 3:59 pm
  #201  
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: NYC
Programs: AA EXP
Posts: 1,320
Originally Posted by S.R View Post
What lounge does an EXP flying in J JFK-LAX have access to?
Any guesting privileges?
Greenwich only and no guests.
DMPHL is offline  
Old Jan 10, 23, 7:21 pm
  #202  
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 24
JFK Premium Check-in

Will I have access if I’m in Flagship Business JFK-BCN?
pilotct is offline  
Old Jan 10, 23, 7:36 pm
  #203  
S80
 
Join Date: Jul 2021
Location: ORD
Programs: AA EXP
Posts: 397
Originally Posted by pilotct View Post
Will I have access if I’m in Flagship Business JFK-BCN?
For Flagship Check in: Yes if Flagship Business Plus (the plus is important) and/or EXP or non-AA/AS OWE status, otherwise no (there are still priority lines inside the terminal, just not the separate room).
ESpen36 likes this.

Last edited by S80; Jan 10, 23 at 7:37 pm Reason: Title doesn't copy in quote
S80 is offline  
Old Jan 10, 23, 7:58 pm
  #204  
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 24
Originally Posted by S80 View Post
For Flagship Check in: Yes if Flagship Business Plus (the plus is important) and/or EXP or non-AA/AS OWE status, otherwise no (there are still priority lines inside the terminal, just not the separate room).
that’s what I thought and I’m also assuming it will be the Greenwich lounge?
pilotct is offline  
Old Jan 10, 23, 9:38 pm
  #205  
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: RDU <|> MMX
Programs: AA EXP 2MM, SK EBS
Posts: 9,871
Originally Posted by pilotct View Post
that’s what I thought and I’m also assuming it will be the Greenwich lounge?
Yep business class JFK-BCN = Greenwich Lounge.
JJeffrey is offline  
Old Jan 24, 23, 8:38 pm
  #206  
 
Join Date: Jan 2022
Posts: 54
How early can I come to the lounge if I am flying flagship first transcon? I know other airlines and lounges restrict use to three hours before departure but couldn't find anything except "same day departure" on AA's wesbite.
donalduckn is offline  
Old Jan 24, 23, 8:42 pm
  #207  
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: RDU <|> MMX
Programs: AA EXP 2MM, SK EBS
Posts: 9,871
Originally Posted by donalduckn View Post
How early can I come to the lounge if I am flying flagship first transcon? I know other airlines and lounges restrict use to three hours before departure but couldn't find anything except "same day departure" on AA's wesbite.
There is no time limit, go at 6am for a 6pm departure if you want.
JJeffrey is offline  
Old Jan 24, 23, 8:46 pm
  #208  
 
Join Date: Mar 2022
Programs: AY+ Plat, ASMP MVP
Posts: 19
Originally Posted by donalduckn View Post
How early can I come to the lounge if I am flying flagship first transcon? I know other airlines and lounges restrict use to three hours before departure but couldn't find anything except "same day departure" on AA's wesbite.
you can any time the same day or the previous day if your flight is before 6am.
fredeow is offline  
Old Jan 26, 23, 12:23 pm
  #209  
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: San Francisco
Programs: AA EXP; Marriott BonVoy Titanium Elite, SPG LT Plat
Posts: 1,656
Originally Posted by S80 View Post
For Flagship Check in: Yes if Flagship Business Plus (the plus is important) and/or EXP or non-AA/AS OWE status, otherwise no (there are still priority lines inside the terminal, just not the separate room).
How about arrivals from Flagship F with connection to Flagship Business. Will I be forced to got to Greenwich or will they allow me access to Chelsea?
Zacnlinc is offline  
Old Jan 26, 23, 12:42 pm
  #210  
 
Join Date: Jan 2023
Posts: 5
Originally Posted by A321T View Post
Oh nice! Didn't see Moet there on my last visit a month ago. Glad to hear they're upping their champagne game.
you prefer moet to tattinger?
ijgordon likes this.
aceofs is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread