FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   American Airlines | AAdvantage (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/american-airlines-aadvantage-733/)
-   -   ARCHIVE: SWU giveaway (strictly freely given - no quid pro quo) (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/american-airlines-aadvantage/1871975-archive-swu-giveaway-strictly-freely-given-no-quid-pro-quo.html)

steveincowtown Feb 14, 2017 9:11 am

PM Sent. Thanks for being so generous.

Originally Posted by Kumulani (Post 27907900)
I have 4 SWU's expiring at the end of this month to give away. Please PM me with your PNR and name if you're interested.

PM Sent

805Flyer Feb 14, 2017 9:17 am

I have 4 SWU's expiring at the end of this month to give away. Please PM me with your PNR and name if you're interested.

Thank you so much for your offer! I have sent you a PM :)

mjhhmb Feb 14, 2017 10:40 am

PM sent, thanks for your offer!

nyctechguy Feb 14, 2017 11:20 am

PM sent (if any are still available). Thank you for being so generous

Kumulani Feb 14, 2017 12:06 pm

I am out of SWUs at this point.

Tommys888 Feb 15, 2017 10:05 am

Have 2 SWU which I would like to give away. Please check with AA first the upgrade inventory to make sure your flights are upgradable. PM me with name, dates, PNR, and cell phone. Long-haul routes only pls.

I benefited last year the generosity of people here so wanna give back when I can. :-)

wmaciej Feb 15, 2017 1:49 pm

I have a couple of unused SWUs expiring end of Feb. Please check there is upgrade space and PM me with name and PNR. Not out of UK as this incurs extra taxes. Long haul only please.
Gone.

steveincowtown Feb 15, 2017 1:57 pm

PM sent

bdhaliwa Feb 15, 2017 6:53 pm

Have 4 SWU which I would like to give away. Please check with AA first the upgrade inventory to make sure your flights are upgradable. PM me with name, dates, PNR, and cell phone. Long-haul routes only pls.

GIGMIACDG Feb 16, 2017 7:16 am

Originally Posted by bdhaliwa (Post 27915143)
Have 4 SWU which I would like to give away. Please check with AA first the upgrade inventory to make sure your flights are upgradable. PM me with name, dates, PNR, and cell phone. Long-haul routes only pls.

PM Sent
Thank you!

dhultqui Feb 16, 2017 8:59 am

First post from a longtime lurker - I'm not going to steal your identity.

I have two that I'm not going to be able to use. PM me with your name, dates, and PNR if you have a longhaul flight with a decent chance of actually upgrading.

carlilef Feb 16, 2017 11:20 am

I have 2 SWU that im not going to use ! PM with details

thegrailer Feb 16, 2017 4:15 pm

Originally Posted by carlilef (Post 27918189)
I have 2 SWU that im not going to use ! PM with details

PM sent

chalten Feb 16, 2017 4:49 pm

Originally Posted by bdhaliwa (Post 27915143)

PM sent!

txrus Feb 17, 2017 6:54 am

I have 2 expiring on 2/28 I will not be able to use & are free to a good home-be sure there is inventory available to confirm first, please.

Would prefer to have them used on long-haul, int'l, or multi-segment tickets to ensure the most bang for the SWU.

Please PM w/details.