FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   American Airlines | AAdvantage (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/american-airlines-aadvantage-733/)
-   -   ARCHIVE: SWU giveaway (strictly freely given - no quid pro quo) (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/american-airlines-aadvantage/1871975-archive-swu-giveaway-strictly-freely-given-no-quid-pro-quo.html)

ericgdukie44 Feb 8, 2017 9:34 pm

Looks like I'm going to have 1 go unused (waitlisted for 2 others on Feb 23). I don't check my inbox ALL that frequently, but if you have a flight more than a couple days from now feel free to inbox me with PNR, flight info, and full name. As others have stated, I'd prefer to use it for something immediately confirmable, but if you have something that would be excellent use of one (such as LHR-LAX-SYD) I'd consider waitlisting you for that.

It's not exactly first come first serve, I'm not giving it to someone flying BOS-JFK just because they got me first... But PM me and I'll let you know!

shortkidd Feb 9, 2017 8:52 am

Unused eVIP

I will have 3 ununsed eVIP that will expire at the end of the month. As I am jumping off of American I am happy to give these away. Just message me with your name and PNR and I will call the EXP desk and have them put them on your reservation.

ckd38 Feb 9, 2017 9:12 am

Originally Posted by shortkidd (Post 27886513)
I will have 3 ununsed eVIP that will expire at the end of the month. As I am jumping off of American I am happy to give these away. Just message me with your name and PNR and I will call the EXP desk and have them put them on your reservation.

PM sent! Flying this Sunday and a SWU would be lovely :)

get0ffdanutzz Feb 9, 2017 1:49 pm

Originally Posted by shortkidd (Post 27886513)

Just sent you a PM as well- Hoping you have one to spare- Have a flight from NRT to DFW on Sunday

jdonelan Feb 10, 2017 3:09 pm

SWU Giveway

I have 4 SWUs expiring Feb 28th that I'm giving away. PM me with name, dates, PNR, and cell phone. Preference given to long haul routes so they are being taken advantage of to full extent. And if someone is a family of 2 or 4 even better as it's less admin for me and you get a great vacation.

Fraser Feb 10, 2017 3:37 pm

PM sent. ^

DetroitFlyer Feb 10, 2017 11:58 pm

Offering 4 free Systemwide Upgrades for use by 2/28/17

Discovered I have several AA systemwide upgrades expiring by end of February. Can't use them, so first to PM me gets 'em.

*sorry it's 3 not 4 unlike the title*

jcatman Feb 11, 2017 12:12 am

private message just sent to you

mezolithico Feb 11, 2017 2:25 am

Private message sent.

805Flyer Feb 11, 2017 5:06 am

Originally Posted by DetroitFlyer (Post 27894150)
Discovered I have several AA systemwide upgrades expiring by end of February. Can't use them, so first to PM me gets 'em.

*sorry it's 3 not 4 unlike the title*

Thanks so much for the offer! PM sent. I have a flight on the 24th from DUB-LHR-LAX if you still have a spare :)

bunkunu Feb 11, 2017 5:41 pm

Thank you everyone for being so generous on this thread...

matiru95 Feb 11, 2017 11:42 pm

Great idea to make this thread. It is good to be able to help others with SWU which otherwise would expire.

<redacted by moderator, per thread rules>

Thanks for your generosity!

JY1024 Feb 12, 2017 3:45 am

Reminder: Posts that do not comply with thread rules (posted above in the wiki) will be removed. Please read the conditions of this thread.

And thank you to all the generous members who have offered their SWUs!! :)

/Moderator

steveincowtown Feb 13, 2017 8:09 am

PM Sent

Kumulani Feb 14, 2017 9:09 am

I have 4 SWU's expiring at the end of this month to give away. Please PM me with your PNR and name if you're interested.

Moderator note: OP has indicated that all SWUs have been claimed.