Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

Baby Stroller Incident on AA591 SFO>DFW April 21st

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Baby Stroller Incident on AA591 SFO>DFW April 21st

Search this Thread

Old Apr 28, 2017, 11:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by wolf72
And if you need to collect the stroller at the gate entrance, could no one have assisted her to get to her seat with the babies?
Why would someone need to help her get to her seat if the stroller is left at the door?

She wasn't using the stroller to take her kids to the seats - it was a double-wide twin stroller that she had folded up and was dragging to her seat.

She was carrying one infant and also had one of the infant seats with handle and wheels for the other infant.
Old Apr 28, 2017, 11:54 pm

Programs: American EXP; British Airways Gold
Isn't it the airline's responsibility to collect the stroller from her before she enter's the cabin? Why are you faulting her when it's not her job to do this.

And if you need to collect the stroller at the gate entrance, could no one have assisted her to get to her seat with the babies?

Come on..try to be a little bit human.
Her "job", as a passenger, is to make sure she is able to handle everything when she elected to travel alone with the children. That is what a responsible parent does.
Old Apr 29, 2017, 3:06 am

Isn't it the airline's responsibility to collect the stroller from her before she enter's the cabin? Why are you faulting her when it's not her job to do this.

Come on..try to be a little bit human.
If she isn't fit to fly it is fine with me she doesn't ever fly. That isn't my problem.
Old Apr 29, 2017, 12:52 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA/DL/UA
Originally Posted by theddo
If she isn't fit to fly it is fine with me she doesn't ever fly. That isn't my problem.
"Fit to fly"? That phrase applies to the crew.

True, she may not be fit to fly the plane. So what. She wasn't planning to do so. Is it okay with you if she's a passenger? Do you have a questionnaire and test for the friggin' passengers? Get a grip.
Old Apr 29, 2017, 5:47 pm

Carry on too big!

First of all did you see the size of the CARRYON she had on her back? There is NO WAY that bag would have fit in the overhead..especially when overheads are designed for EACH PASSENGER in the row to have ONE! Stop the overhead HOGS AND THE STROLLER OLYMPICS IN THE JETWAY. No just because you have a child or two you don't get to bring half the nursery on board! Sick and tired of watching these people who think there are no rules and flaunt them only to shed crocodile tears for attention. Ever see the remnants of the BULKHEAD seats after these chosen people get off? PIGS! We really don't care that you THINK YOU ARE SPECIAL. Yes, you know who you are..you flew this morning to grandmas house in Palm Beach on Delta or Jetblue and made a fool of yourselves,
Old Apr 29, 2017, 5:51 pm

Programs: AA EXP
Originally Posted by wedgeclose
First of all did you see the size of the CARRYON she had on her back? There is NO WAY that bag would have fit in the overhead..especially when overheads are designed for EACH PASSENGER in the row to have ONE! Stop the overhead HOGS AND THE STROLLER OLYMPICS IN THE JETWAY. No just because you have a child or two you don't get to bring half the nursery on board! Sick and tired of watching these people who think there are no rules and flaunt them only to shed crocodile tears for attention. Ever see the remnants of the BULKHEAD seats after these chosen people get off? PIGS! We really don't care that you THINK YOU ARE SPECIAL. Yes, you know who you are..you flew this morning to grandmas house in Palm Beach on Delta or Jetblue and made a fool of yourselves,
Have you considered meditation, or maybe Prozac?
Old Apr 30, 2017, 3:56 am
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
It seems this thread has exhausted possibilities for on topic civil discourse and has jumped the tracks into OMNI, speculation and overly personal comments and ad hominem, so it will take a much needed rest.

If anyone is unsure of my references, please read the FlyerTalk Rules for guidance, starting here.

/Moderator

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.