Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AAdvantage Passport Challenge (bonus miles via Facebook etc.)

Search this Thread

Old Apr 17, 2014, 8:25 pm

Originally Posted by IntFF
Anybody got these miles in their AA acct?
When are we supposed to get them?
Are they posting? I still haven't received my 1050. Has anyone received their miles?
Old Apr 17, 2014, 9:14 pm

Programs: UA MM / LT Gold (LT UC), DL SM, AA PLT (AC), OZ, KE; GE and Korean SES (like GE); Marriott Gold
T&C says: "Bonus miles will be awarded within 3-4 weeks after the promotion period has ended"
Still time to go before your miles appear, I suspect.

BTW, I resisted joining Facebook, too, but I joined in for this promotion. I still won't use it otherwise or give them much personal information.

Last edited by relangford; Apr 17, 2014 at 9:54 pm
Old Apr 18, 2014, 5:20 am

Programs: AAdvantage (since 1987) PLAT. USAir Dividend, AF Flying Blue.
Originally Posted by Cloud1Heavy
Is the program still available? I am getting error messages.
Doesn't work from abroad. I don't know what is tested : IP or Aadvantage mailing address, or facebook address.

Edit : not facebook address
Old Apr 18, 2014, 7:02 pm

Programs: UA MM / LT Gold (LT UC), DL SM, AA PLT (AC), OZ, KE; GE and Korean SES (like GE); Marriott Gold
Doesn't work from abroad.
Worked for me with a Korean IP address.
Old Apr 18, 2014, 10:13 pm

Programs: Lm silver / MileagePlus / Aadvantage / Amex platinum / stargold points silver
If I used the passport challenge and I dont fly AA will I get miles for what I played

So far I have made 1050 miles with AA passport Challenge, if i dont do any flight on AA will I get those miles? when?
Old Apr 18, 2014, 10:32 pm

Programs: AA PLT, SPG PLT100
If I used the passport challenge and I dont fly AA will I get miles for what I played

A few weeks after the promotion ends.
Old Apr 25, 2014, 5:49 pm

AAdvantage challenge

So it says I have around 4000 points. All of the badges are completed except the Instagram and Twitter ones. Is that it? Is there an opportunity to earn more that I am missing? Thanks!
Old Apr 25, 2014, 6:57 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
As American Airlines and US Airways are still operating as distinct airlines, this question is being moved to the appropriate pre-merger airline forum.

Please note the sticky at the top of the consolidated thread which is titled Welcome to the New American Airlines Forum! PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING. With all of the changes about, it is important to know where to post, and reading that thread before posting (as the title suggests ) will help get you in the right place.

~Moderator
Old Apr 25, 2014, 8:56 pm

Originally Posted by BrassMonkehy
So it says I have around 4000 points. All of the badges are completed except the Instagram and Twitter ones. Is that it? Is there an opportunity to earn more that I am missing? Thanks!
The rest are for flying.
Old Apr 25, 2014, 9:15 pm

AAdvantage Passport Challenge (bonus miles via Facebook etc.)

Cool. I met the EQP target of 6200. Will it reset and give me a new target? I don't see where I can track progress for further earning.
Old Apr 26, 2014, 2:25 am

Programs: Skywards Platinum
My EQP requirement was 19700, but I have done more than this and cleared that hurdle. I also flew the international and one-world requirements just a few days after this promotion started, and those are showing up. I also flew the US Air and New Route about a month ago, but those aren't showing up. Is that normal? If not, would one normally wait this out or call AA to fix it?
Old Apr 26, 2014, 3:05 pm

Programs: AA EXP 1.2mm, Kimpton IC, Starwood Gold, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by whimike
My EQP requirement was 19700, but I have done more than this and cleared that hurdle. I also flew the international and one-world requirements just a few days after this promotion started, and those are showing up. I also flew the US Air and New Route about a month ago, but those aren't showing up. Is that normal? If not, would one normally wait this out or call AA to fix it?
Similarly, I flew an international route (Spain) almost a month ago, and the international badge isn't activated. Anyone know how to get this fixed?
Old Apr 26, 2014, 8:57 pm

I know this promotion ends on May 23rd but I was curious if flights on May 23rd will count towards some of the badges. I'm flying internationally on U.S. Airways and likely beating my elite flying goal. So I really hope it counts!
Old Apr 26, 2014, 10:15 pm

Just received an email:
Have you started collecting stamps and bonus miles in the AAdvantageŽ Passport Challenge? You could earn up to 10,000 bonus miles!

If you have, keep playing! If not, just Like us on Facebook and kick off the AAdvantage Passport Challenge.
Did everyone else get this, despite having played the "challenge" in March?
Old Apr 26, 2014, 11:22 pm

Programs: AA LT PLT 3 MM+, BA (very) Blue, CO nobody
Originally Posted by relangford
Still time to go before your miles appear, I suspect.

BTW, I resisted joining Facebook, too, but I joined in for this promotion. I still won't use it otherwise or give them much personal information.
They would have to offer me a WHOLE LOT more miles to join (st***d) Facebook

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.