FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   American Airlines | AAdvantage (Pre-Consolidation with USAir) (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/american-airlines-aadvantage-pre-consolidation-usair-445/)
-   -   ARCHIVE: AA Celebrity Sightings and Related - 2000-2012 (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/american-airlines-aadvantage-pre-consolidation-usair/154265-archive-aa-celebrity-sightings-related-2000-2012-a.html)

Easymun May 13, 2004 3:27 pm

Lennox Lewis at LAX Admirals Club

Teacher49 May 13, 2004 4:07 pm

My last flight ORD - SFO, went to the lav, closed the door, the light came on and there I was in the mirror!!!! :cool:

I was pretty stuck up refusing to smile or give an autograph. Some people reach the top and forget us little people. Sheesh.

Best wishes!

The famous Teacher49 (well known in concentric circles)

ALARISstl May 13, 2004 9:08 pm

Originally Posted by Teacher49
My last flight ORD - SFO, went to the lav, closed the door, the light came on and there I was in the mirror!!!! :cool:

I was pretty stuck up refusing to smile or give an autograph. Some people reach the top and forget us little people. Sheesh.

Best wishes!

The famous Teacher49 (well known in concentric circles)

Huh?

skylane May 13, 2004 11:05 pm

Originally Posted by Nanook
A slimmed-down Al Roker was in the LAX Admiral's Club on Saturday.

I saw him today at JFK Terminal 9. He was using the self-checkin machines and then over to the Au Bon Pain before security.

r3guru May 16, 2004 12:12 pm

She bangs

William Hung - American Idol would-be,
at LAX May 16th checking in for a SFO flight. Guy was really nice, gave me a signed photo. I guess honesty and humility can help you succeed.

benjoe May 16, 2004 4:21 pm

Jackson 5

My parents flew with the Jackson 5 on a PanAm flight from SFO to LAS -- back when there was a Jackson 5 (and Michael was a little kid) and there was a PanAM.

AnotherAAgent May 16, 2004 5:51 pm

David Hartman (GMA) on American Eagle LGA to RDU May 13.

howellajohnson May 17, 2004 2:34 pm

Angie Harmon
"Law & Order" - Assistant District Attorney Abigail 'Abbie' Carmichael
"Law & Order" Special Victims Unit - same role

LGA First Class Ticket Counter Friday, May 14th 3:30 p.m. on her way to DFW -

Not even her "mega" wedding ring could outshine her mega personality!

froske May 18, 2004 6:17 am

Couple of months ago, I was on the same SK flight (OSL-LHR) as King Harald of Norway. Was rather funny, the announcements went like this: "Your majesty, ladies and gentlemen, welcome to this SAS flight to..." :rolleyes:

DrBeeper May 18, 2004 7:32 am

On Delta, James Carville and Take6

On a flight to Rome on Delta, I saw James Carville (the Ragin' Cajun) from CMH to JFK. On the return flight from FCO to JFK, I had the band Take 6 in biz class in front of me. Each band member had an empty seat next to them. Very nice people.

Sorry to post this on AA's site. Celebrities never seem to fly Delta!

M2swim May 18, 2004 8:01 am

On Saturday Afternoon, Between A & C concourse..

Billy Dee Williams was in an AA cart that had something like "VIP Cart" or something similar. He breezed by me while I was on the moving sidewalk - flashed by me like greased lightening!

Swimmin' M

WingNaPrayer May 18, 2004 9:13 am

Tony Randall

.....whom I've seen many times on the LAX/JFK run . . . died today.

currion May 18, 2004 5:16 pm

celebrity watch

John Cleese - F LHR-ORD
Bob Newhart AC ORD
Roberta Alomar AC SJU

jb2112 May 18, 2004 8:47 pm

Today - Rob Lowe - LAX
@ the WH Smith by Gate 42 - signed a few autographs ..

jeffreyt May 19, 2004 8:03 am

Originally Posted by DrBeeper
On a flight to Rome on Delta, I saw James Carville (the Ragin' Cajun) from CMH to JFK. On the return flight from FCO to JFK, I had the band Take 6 in biz class in front of me. Each band member had an empty seat next to them. Very nice people.

Sorry to post this on AA's site. Celebrities never seem to fly Delta!

That's not true. This really is an off topic post. The Delta forum has it's own celebrity thread.