Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How Long for Partner Miles to Post?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 5, 2023, 3:56 pm

Programs: AS MVP Gold 100k, UA Silver, AC P25k, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Gold, IHG Platinum
Suggest adding wiki and changing names of thread

I don’t think there is a master mileage plan posting times thread with wiki.

i would suggest a wiki with segment posting times experience such as

marketed by XX. And operated by XX

we could have every oneworld carrier with every other carrier. So it’s a lot of data but we can amend with latest data points.

we can add non oneworld alaska partners too.

thoughts ?
ual744777sta and davakkar like this.
Old Apr 5, 2023, 4:22 pm

Programs: AS MVPG100K, Marriott Marriott Titanium Elite, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by ssk244
My luck ran out on the return leg. The AA portion was booked in P class originally and wasn't credited properly - only 50% versus 100%. The domestic leg was on AS, so I'm curious if that had anything to do with it. The flights posted within 24 hrs (AS immediately, AA next day). But it's super frustrating that I only got 50% EQM. Hoping Alaska can fix this.
Does your AA boarding pass show P class? What I have had success with is calling AAdvantage and getting them to fix the issue. They have pushed it through to AS before while I was on the call.

James
Old Apr 5, 2023, 6:07 pm

Programs: AS 75k, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by Flying for Fun
Does your AA boarding pass show P class? What I have had success with is calling AAdvantage and getting them to fix the issue. They have pushed it through to AS before while I was on the call.

James
No because I used a SWU once C space opened up. I only booked in P so I could specifically get 100% EQM + sit more comfortably just in case the SWU never cleared. I have the original receipt that shows P Class so once Alaska gets back to me I can send that to them if needed. Just super odd b/c the outbound posted correctly.

Last edited by ssk244; Apr 5, 2023 at 6:08 pm Reason: typo
Old May 1, 2023, 12:54 pm

Programs: Delta PM 1MM™, Alaska MVPG75K, Marriott LTTE, United SE, Hertz PC, National EE
Originally Posted by notquiteaff
DP: Condor flight recently took exactly a week from completion.
Additional (ongoing) DP: I'm ~6 weeks after flights on Condor and no credit yet. These were operated by Air Belgium, but purchased from (and originally operated by) DE.
Old May 2, 2023, 1:08 pm

Programs: AS MVP Gold 100k, UA Silver, AC P25k, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Gold, IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by davakkar
Additional (ongoing) DP: I'm ~6 weeks after flights on Condor and no credit yet. These were operated by Air Belgium, but purchased from (and originally operated by) DE.
it’s explicit that it has to also be operated by condor. The same issue is when DE codeshares with connections on LH. You will not get credit for the Lufthansa flight on AS.
Old May 2, 2023, 1:43 pm

Programs: AS 100K
LATAM Business DP

I flew the following :

Apr 16th - MEX-SCL: posted 7 days after date flown
Apr 17th - SCL-IPC: posted 7 days after date flown
Apr 21st - IPC-SCL: posted 8 days after date flown
Apr 22nd - SCL-GRU: posted 8 days after date flown
Apr 22nd - GRU-MEX: posted 5 days after date flown
Old May 2, 2023, 10:55 pm

Programs: UA 1K/AS 100K …Bonvoy Titanium..Hertz Presidents Club
Originally Posted by davakkar
I believe Condor wet leased the Air Belgium aircraft so you are still flying on Condor. I took a Condor flight last January and waited 8 weeks before asking Alaska for help. On the 15th of this month, it will be 2 months since the request and still no credit. I will hit Alaska up again after the 15th.
Old May 3, 2023, 11:10 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, AS 75k, AA Plat, Bonvoyed Gold, Honors Dia, Hyatt Explorer, IHG Plat, ...
Originally Posted by minhaoxue
I believe Condor wet leased the Air Belgium aircraft so you are still flying on Condor. I took a Condor flight last January and waited 8 weeks before asking Alaska for help. On the 15th of this month, it will be 2 months since the request and still no credit. I will hit Alaska up again after the 15th.
But do AS agents know about the Condor/Air Belgium arrangement or are they going to look at the documentation, and if it includes any mention of "Operated by <other airline we don't partner with>" they will decline it? Then again, perhaps the fact that it hasn't been declined yet is an indication that they actually forwarded the request to Condor for confirmation and it's just moving slowly. In any case, it would be utterly unfair if a ticket purchased from Condor with certain earnings attached it it would suddenly earn nothing because they subbed a different wet-lease carrier.

Regarding your January flight - I would try and call. I believe that actually got my case moving last time I was waiting months for credit.

Originally Posted by isaacchambers
it’s explicit that it has to also be operated by condor. The same issue is when DE codeshares with connections on LH. You will not get credit for the Lufthansa flight on AS.
I think that scenario is a bit different as it's not an Air Belgium code share, but rather a wet lease. Do the Air Belgium flights have KF flight number (in addition to the DE flight number)?
Old May 3, 2023, 11:31 pm

Programs: UA 1K/AS 100K …Bonvoy Titanium..Hertz Presidents Club
Originally Posted by notquiteaff
But do AS agents know about the Condor/Air Belgium arrangement or are they going to look at the documentation, and if it includes any mention of "Operated by <other airline we don't partner with>" they will decline it? Then again, perhaps the fact that it hasn't been declined yet is an indication that they actually forwarded the request to Condor for confirmation and it's just moving slowly. In any case, it would be utterly unfair if a ticket purchased from Condor with certain earnings attached it it would suddenly earn nothing because they subbed a different wet-lease carrier.

Regarding your January flight - I would try and call. I believe that actually got my case moving last time I was waiting months for credit.

I think that scenario is a bit different as it's not an Air Belgium code share, but rather a wet lease. Do the Air Belgium flights have KF flight number (in addition to the DE flight number)?
I don't even think Air Belgium flies to the US, maybe JFK? I know they were in financial difficulties and leased their aircraft out to different carriers. I will follow up with AS to see if they can move this along. I am glad I took the flight at the beginning of the year since we are almost 6 months in.
notquiteaff likes this.
Old May 3, 2023, 11:44 pm

Programs: Delta PM 1MM™, Alaska MVPG75K, Marriott LTTE, United SE, Hertz PC, National EE
Originally Posted by minhaoxue
I don't even think Air Belgium flies to the US, maybe JFK? I know they were in financial difficulties and leased their aircraft out to different carriers. I will follow up with AS to see if they can move this along. I am glad I took the flight at the beginning of the year since we are almost 6 months in.
Correct. As near as I can tell, KF only operates on leisure/charter routes from Europe (and a very few, at that) and as wet lease for DE. Interestingly, my KF flight had several DE flight attendants on board - and publicly identified as such during introductions.
Old May 3, 2023, 11:46 pm

Originally Posted by isaacchambers
Thanks for your input, but this is incorrect. There are plenty of data points in this thread and elsewhere about receiving credit into Mileage Plan for flights that are wet leased by DE - including Wamos Air and Air Belgium.

My informative post, however, is pointing out the slowness of DE to send the credit back to AS.
Old May 4, 2023, 1:16 pm

7.5 weeks out since contacting Mileage Plan for a LATAM flight that was not credited, still waiting. Intra-Chile premium economy flight. Anyone get LATAM credited recently?
Old May 4, 2023, 7:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, AS 75k, AA Plat, Bonvoyed Gold, Honors Dia, Hyatt Explorer, IHG Plat, ...
Originally Posted by godlovesugly
7.5 weeks out since contacting Mileage Plan for a LATAM flight that was not credited, still waiting. Intra-Chile premium economy flight. Anyone get LATAM credited recently?

They really should pay interest after a reasonable waiting period has passed.
leroix and ssk244 like this.
Old May 4, 2023, 11:26 pm

My PUQ-SCL flight earlier last month posted just a few days after flying. The boarding pass displayed my AS number correctly.
Old May 5, 2023, 12:01 am

Programs: AS 100K
yes, see my post from a few days ago on May 2nd

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.