Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Alaska Airlines | Mileage Plan
Reload this Page >

Condor (DE) Partnership (Announced 3/20/2017)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Condor (DE) Partnership (Announced 3/20/2017)

Search this Thread

Old May 21, 2022, 11:48 pm

Programs: AA Bonsai EXP (2.9 MM), AS MVPG
Originally Posted by minhaoxue
Anyone have any luck adding your AS number while checking in online with Condor?
I was not able to check in online for either JFK-FRA or for FRA-SEA, but adding AS number at the counter with the check in agent was a piece of cake.
minhaoxue and mildfrequence like this.
Old May 21, 2022, 11:51 pm

Originally Posted by notquiteaff
Thanks. I flew 5/11 (Wednesday of last week) and as of today (Friday 5/20) only the AS segment I purchased with the Condor ticket has posted.
My experience with partner flights has been posting on the following Tuesday or even the Tuesday after that. Hopefully, your miles will post on 5/24.
Old May 22, 2022, 11:22 pm

Programs: UA 1K/AS 100K …Bonvoy Titanium..Hertz Presidents Club
Originally Posted by TheDudeAbides
I was not able to check in online for either JFK-FRA or for FRA-SEA, but adding AS number at the counter with the check in agent was a piece of cake.

Just an update, I was able to check in online for my flight tomorrow and there is a section to add your Alaska milage number under your personal information. Now, they only need to add a KNT # for pre check and all will be good.
Old May 22, 2022, 11:50 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Oceanic Airlines Gold Elite
Just an update, I was able to check in online for my flight tomorrow and there is a section to add your Alaska milage number under your personal information. Now, they only need to add a KNT # for pre check and all will be good.
They supposedly support Precheck.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/trave...nes/572416002/
Old May 23, 2022, 12:04 am

Originally Posted by eponymous_coward
Yes, Condor is in the Pre check program but there is no way to add your KNT # onto your reservation. I will need to request it at check in.
Old May 23, 2022, 3:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Yes, Condor is in the Pre check program but there is no way to add your KNT # onto your reservation. I will need to request it at check in.
That's unfortunate, having it in the PNR early is going to help getting Precheck, isn't it?

(I'm using CLEAR and Precheck out of SEA later this week on DE 2033 to FRA, hopefully.)
Old May 23, 2022, 4:40 pm

Programs: AS MVPG, IHG Diamond Elite
That's unfortunate, having it in the PNR early is going to help getting Precheck, isn't it?

(I'm using CLEAR and Precheck out of SEA later this week on DE 2033 to FRA, hopefully.)
I don't believe having it in early vs close to departure has any impact as to whether or not you get Precheck benefits.. One of my companions had an incorrect KTN stored in my profile for them, and we worked it out at the airport so we wouldn't have to separate into different security lines. The Precheck logo popped up right away once the KTN was correct (~1.5 hrs before departure).

I'm fairly certain they (DHS) have made a determination as to whether you currently qualify or not to use Precheck lanes (via algorithm and cross-checking various other lists) that entering the KTN just queries to display on your boarding pass. If it's a strange flight pattern, that's likely flagged at booking or at some point before check-in to block Precheck access.
Old May 23, 2022, 5:17 pm

No worries, I just checked in at the condor desk about an hour ago and it was added at that time.
eponymous_coward likes this.
Old May 23, 2022, 10:04 pm

Programs: Alaska Gold 100k
We have business class tickets on condor next month PDX/FRA. We are also Alaska lounge members but won’t be able to access the Alaska lounge as the PDX cross terminal connector is closed during construction. Does anyone know what lounge DE allows business class travelers to use at PDX? It says this on this website…. Behind security control, Concourse E, across from Gate E1 Would that be the United lounge? (I don’t hang out at that side of the terminal).

Last edited by Waitlisted; May 23, 2022 at 10:10 pm
Old May 24, 2022, 6:48 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, AS 75k, AA Plat, Bonvoyed Gold, Honors Dia, Hyatt Explorer, IHG Plat, ...
Originally Posted by Waitlisted
We have business class tickets on condor next month PDX/FRA. We are also Alaska lounge members but won’t be able to access the Alaska lounge as the PDX cross terminal connector is closed during construction. Does anyone know what lounge DE allows business class travelers to use at PDX? It says this on this website…. Behind security control, Concourse E, across from Gate E1 Would that be the United lounge? (I don’t hang out at that side of the terminal).

Last time I flew Condor from PDX (probably three or four years ago), they offered access to the United Club, and it is in E (United describes it as “Concourse E, across from Gate E2”).

That said, their lounge list has not been updated in a while. My flight from FRA left from B44, and they list a LH “
Terminal 1, Departure Hall B, after the security checkpoint, near Gates B44-48” that according to a LH agent has been closed for two years.
Waitlisted likes this.
Old May 24, 2022, 12:45 pm

Thanks. I flew 5/11 (Wednesday of last week) and as of today (Friday 5/20) only the AS segment I purchased with the Condor ticket has posted.
Did your miles from 5/11 post? I’m still waiting on Condor miles from 5/15. I thought they would post today, but no luck so far.
Old May 24, 2022, 5:25 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I guess load up your tablet with some content if you're on the SEA-FRA flight...

I can now confirm there is no IFE on Condor A330. There is also no Wi-Fi. The hard product in business is tired and three seats, including mine, did not go completely flat. The soft product was decent. The service was well presented and they were not overbearing.. Probably would not fly with them again.
Old May 24, 2022, 8:26 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, AS 75k, AA Plat, Bonvoyed Gold, Honors Dia, Hyatt Explorer, IHG Plat, ...
Originally Posted by TheDudeAbides
Did your miles from 5/11 post? I’m still waiting on Condor miles from 5/15. I thought they would post today, but no luck so far.
nope, didn’t post.

I guess load up your tablet with some content if you're on the SEA-FRA flight...
I generally always travel with my iPad full of shows and movies. I flew Condor on one of the last 767 flights from SEA and watched the final season of Ozark. I scrolled through the list of IFE movies and didn’t see anything I cared to watch. But… no IFE is hopefully just a temporary thing. Unless they feel they can get away with it until they roll out the Neos?
Old May 24, 2022, 8:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I generally always travel with my iPad full of shows and movies. I flew Condor on one of the last 767 flights from SEA and watched the final season of Ozark. I scrolled through the list of IFE movies and didn’t see anything I cared to watch. But… no IFE is hopefully just a temporary thing. Unless they feel they can get away with it until they roll out the Neos?
I assume it’s a cost savings thing because these EY birds might require more work to use the same stuff DE uses? Dunno. I wasn’t surprised to see it off on shorthaul because airlines do that sometimes to save €€€…
Old May 31, 2022, 10:47 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

My May 11 Condor flight still hasn't posted, so just submitted my paperwork to MileagePlan via email. The boarding pass shows the correct AS MP number. Really wonder how they (AS and DE) can mess these credits up. They must have a couple hundred AS credits each day - do they really process them all manually?
TheDudeAbides likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.