Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New credit card earn rates

Search this Thread

Old Jun 30, 2023, 7:53 pm

Programs: AirNZ Gold, UAL, Delta, AA, SouthWest
Can anyone here confirm that they are still get bonus Status Points when they have an ANZ card but DON'T pay for the flight with the ANZ card? And also, are they getting bonus SP when flying other Star Alliance airlines...and is that tied to whether the Star Alliance partner flight was on the ANZ card or not?
Old Jun 30, 2023, 8:00 pm

Programs: AirNZ NZ*E
Originally Posted by farrsight
Can anyone here confirm that they are still get bonus Status Points when they have an ANZ card but DON'T pay for the flight with the ANZ card? And also, are they getting bonus SP when flying other Star Alliance airlines...and is that tied to whether the Star Alliance partner flight was on the ANZ card or not?
Yes still getting bonus points. These are for flights booked recently, with a different card. Haven’t really paid for any flights with my personal ANZ card at all as my business card is issued by a different bank.

As long as you were earning status points in the first place on star alliance and ticketed airnz this should be the same.

Old Jul 1, 2023, 12:28 am

yup paid with a non ANZ card. SG operated. In fact i actually bought these flights before I applied for the ANZ card.

Last edited by raznz; Jul 1, 2023 at 12:29 am Reason: added screenshot
Old Jul 1, 2023, 1:12 am

Programs: NZ E, EY G, QF G
Yes to the first.
And yes to the second - UA connection on NZ ticket.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.