Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Are meals no longer served on Air NZ?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 28, 2018, 6:12 pm

Also variety of meal options seem to be decreasing. On my AKL to SYD and back both flights offered 'chicken penne pasta'
Old Mar 7, 2018, 3:06 pm

Programs: DL FO
Hi - I have an upcoming flight from SYD to ZQN booked via United award in X class. Does this qualify as "the works"? Meal, drinks and movies included?
Old Mar 7, 2018, 3:19 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TG*G, NZ*GE, QF G, Accor Gold
Originally Posted by hoth300
Hi - I have an upcoming flight from SYD to ZQN booked via United award in X class. Does this qualify as "the works"? Meal, drinks and movies included?
I believe so.

See this thread: *A Award In-flight Service

Last edited by Thai-Kiwi; Mar 7, 2018 at 5:22 pm
Old Mar 7, 2018, 3:34 pm

Programs: DL FO
Originally Posted by Thai-Kiwi
I believe so.
thanks!
Old Mar 9, 2018, 7:51 pm

Programs: NZ Elite (*G)
Originally Posted by curioustill
Also variety of meal options seem to be decreasing. On my AKL to SYD and back both flights offered 'chicken penne pasta'
My issue is my tomato allergy. On AKL-SFO in Premium Economy I was unable to eat the appetizer and any of the three main course cptions, given they all had tomato in them. One of the two breakfast options was edible, however. Of course, I cannot pre-order a special meal given there is no guarantee any of the traditional options will be tomato free.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.