Check Air France website at:
Information and services > At the airport > Airport lounges

Quote:

Arrivals Lounge

Feel fresh and relaxed when you arrive at Paris/Charles-de-Gaulle

spacious shower stalls
clothes pressing service
a substantial breakfast
Business and Communications space (telephone, fax, PC, printer, free Internet access)
international newspapers
an area with LCD screens
smoking area
reservations service for those traveling to Paris
Location: Paris/Charles-de-Gaulle, Terminal 2C : outside the customers area, opposite gate C2

Hours: 5:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Old Oct 20, 2005, 2:25 am
Moderator: Flying Blue (Air France & KLM), France and TravelBuzz!
Original Poster

Location: Paris, France, AF F+ Rouge pour toujours, Flying Blue whatever, LH FTL, HHonors Gold, formerly proud SCC Executive, now IC Ambassador, BA down to nobody, Grand Voyageur Le Club
The arrivals lounge is located landside. The C2 gate mentioned is not a gate located in a boarding area. It is an exit gate from the building. The lounge is located to the side of the 2C Terminal which is closest to the food court between 2C and 2A.

Last edited by JOUY31; Mar 4, 2006 at 1:55 am Reason: Housekeeping after merger of several threads
Old Nov 20, 2005, 7:10 pm

CDG Arrival lounge access

Hello guys,

I have a very basic question which I don't believe has been answered on this forum (if someone can prove me wrong, he/she will get a lifetime supply of Maybelline make-up) : I am FB Platinum. Can I access the arrival lounge in CDG with a guest (that has no status) - of course I will come off a US flight, arriving in the morning, blablabla. I know I can get into that lounge on my own but anm wondering about the guest part. I know i can get a guest in a departure lounge so I am assuming it is the same but wanted to check out with the experts first

thanks

Aurelien
Old Nov 20, 2005, 8:42 pm

Programs: Flying blue plat, Aerop,Accor, Priority Club
Extracted from th FB website area (in french) about access to lounges for plats :

- L’accès est valable pour vous et un invité voyageant avec vous sur le même vol SkyTeam.

Meaning that access to the lounge is valid for you and a guest travelling with you on the same ST flight : so, you should have access without problem, whatever the lounge while it's in CDG.
Old Nov 21, 2005, 7:38 am

If I may piggyback on this thread, I have a somewhat similar question. We will be flying AF in Premiere Class (using FF points) and going thru CDG. We currently have no status with AF but would like to use the Lounges at CDG while passing thru. Which Lounges can we use? Thanks.
Old Nov 21, 2005, 7:49 am

Programs: BA Gold · A3 Gold · DL Gold · VY apologist
I believe you can use whatever lounge you like with an F ticket.
Old Nov 21, 2005, 8:03 am

Programs: Many
Regarding your flight bound to CDG, you can use arrival lounge in terminal 2C. For your connecting flight, then you can use the departure lounge of the terminal your flight is leaving from. There are dedicated P lounges in 2F and 2C. Otherwise, you will have to "share" your lounge with J class passengers and ST E+ in other AF terminals.

Last edited by bodory; Nov 21, 2005 at 8:16 am Reason: Cabin codes instead of fare codes ;-)
Old Nov 21, 2005, 8:10 am
Original Poster

Location: Paris, France, AF F+ Rouge pour toujours, Flying Blue whatever, LH FTL, HHonors Gold, formerly proud SCC Executive, now IC Ambassador, BA down to nobody, Grand Voyageur Le Club
Just a comment,

- l'Espace Premiere cabin is coded as P, F is just a fare class
- l'Espace Affaires cabin long-haul is coded as J, C is just a fare class
- l'Espace Affaires cabin medium-haul is coded as C
Old Nov 21, 2005, 2:11 pm

Thanks for the info! Is there any particular lounge that is nicer or preferred?
Old Nov 21, 2005, 6:23 pm

thanks !
Old Nov 21, 2005, 11:02 pm

Programs: Air France Platinum - Qatar Airways Gold
Originally Posted by JOUY31
- l'Espace Premiere cabin is coded as P, F is just a fare class
P is also used as a fare code (like in PRT) and as a cabin code on longhaul codeshare flights (for partners like MK, which I believe don't have a l'Espace Première cabin, but just an ordinary First ), and F is also used as a cabin code (for codeshare US domestic flights).

Last edited by Falco Peregrinus; Nov 22, 2005 at 12:04 am
Old Nov 22, 2005, 6:35 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Falco Peregrinus
P is also used as a fare code (like in PRT) and as a cabin code on longhaul codeshare flights (for partners like MK, which I believe don't have a l'Espace Première cabin, but just an ordinary First ), and F is also used as a cabin code (for codeshare US domestic flights).
Are you implying that US domestic flights in F could be in any way compared to l'Espace Première ?

Last edited by JOUY31; Nov 22, 2005 at 6:38 am
Old Nov 22, 2005, 8:29 am

Programs: Many
Originally Posted by Falco Peregrinus
I wish AF could have an ordinary First in Europe, instead of the low cost C class
Old Nov 22, 2005, 8:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MR LTT, HH Dia, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by JOUY31
Are you implying that US domestic flights in F could be in any way compared to l'Espace Première ?
Actually, F-class on NW is improving lately ^ , food is getting better, silverware, good FAs... maybe I was just lucky (but hey, it's free, so I don't complain ).
Old Apr 6, 2006, 12:55 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K MM; BA Silver; Marriott Plat
Hi, I have a question on access to this lounge and the info on the AF site appears to be different from what was mentioned at the start of this thread (although that was 4 years ago!)

As CO Plat (Skyteam Elite Plus) arriving on an AF flight JFK-CDG in economy, can I use this arrivals lounge? The AF site would indicate that I can:

http://www.airfrance.us/cgi-bin/AF/U...ons_patios.htm

Thanks a lot

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.