Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Using Vaccination Certificates

Search this Thread

Old May 27, 2021, 1:56 am

Programs: FB Ultimate - BA EC - LH M&M - Accor All Gold
Originally Posted by SpinEcho
I just found this website (not finalized yet) where we should soon be able to retrieve vaccine certificates:
https://attestation-vaccin.ameli.fr/
I just downloaded my certificate (was difficult to connect to the website) and could scan the QR code with "TousAntiCovid" app.
But the certificate is mentioning that it will probably evolve to adapt to European norms...
blairvanhorn and SpinEcho like this.
Old May 27, 2021, 3:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF FB Platinum For Life (F+ Rouge Vintage®) / Hertz President's Circle / SNCF Grand Voyageur Le Club
Originally Posted by SteveCanary
I just downloaded my certificate (was difficult to connect to the website) and could scan the QR code with "TousAntiCovid" app.
But the certificate is mentioning that it will probably evolve to adapt to European norms...
Bravo, and thanks for the heads up - just connected (no troubles, but you have to enter your SS number twice, and the system doesn't memorize it) and was finally (!) able to download proof of vaccination done prior to May 3 (though technically they are two days early, as I had read May 29 for theses documents to be available, shocking things do occur!).

And yes, document susceptible to "evolve":

Cette attestation administrative est compatible avec "TousAntiCovid", elle est susceptible d'évoluer dans son contenu pour s'ajuster aux normes Européennes.

P.S. I was able to easily scan the QR code and update my TousAntiCovid app in a split second.

Last edited by blairvanhorn; May 27, 2021 at 4:36 am Reason: Added info
Old May 27, 2021, 4:35 am

Programs: FlyingBlue
Thanks for the news!
I was less lucky than you guys as logging in just gives me a Server Error. I guess they still have a few sleepless nights coming up their way before May 29th.
Old May 27, 2021, 4:41 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF FB Platinum For Life (F+ Rouge Vintage®) / Hertz President's Circle / SNCF Grand Voyageur Le Club
Originally Posted by maalloc
Thanks for the news!
I was less lucky than you guys as logging in just gives me a Server Error. I guess they still have a few sleepless nights coming up their way before May 29th.
maalloc : During what part of the process did you get the server error? I had to go through two steps: 1/ Logging in with French Connect and 2/ entering my SS number to obtain the attestation.
Old May 27, 2021, 4:56 am

Originally Posted by blairvanhorn
maalloc : During what part of the process did you get the server error? I had to go through two steps: 1/ Logging in with French Connect and 2/ entering my SS number to obtain the attestation.
Right after logging in with FranceConnect. It seems to work right, I'm redirected to the site and even receive a notification mail that FranceConnect was used, but the page I get is a Server 500 Error.
Old May 27, 2021, 4:59 am

As far as I'm concerned I followed the same steps: France Connect + Ameli choice + SS number (only once though).
The problem I had was accessing the website that was very long (I thought it would time-out).
There's probably a very high number of people trying to connect today.
blairvanhorn and maalloc like this.
Old May 27, 2021, 5:00 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by maalloc
Right after logging in with FranceConnect. It seems to work right, I'm redirected to the site and even receive a notification mail that FranceConnect was used, but the page I get is a Server 500 Error.
Which account did you use with France Connect? I used my ameli.fr account, and connected successfully on the first try to the ameli.fr site, then entered my SS number and gained access to the document (I also received an email notification from France Connect). If you didn't use your ameli.fr account with France Connect, try that.
Old May 27, 2021, 5:04 am

Programs: AF/KL FB Ultimate
Originally Posted by SteveCanary
It's not in English though...
Old May 27, 2021, 5:14 am

Originally Posted by SpinEcho
It's not in English though...
In "TousAntiCovid" app it appears in the language of your phone (at least in English).
blairvanhorn, kthomas and SpinEcho like this.
Old May 27, 2021, 6:26 am

Which account did you use with France Connect? I used my ameli.fr account, and connected successfully on the first try to the ameli.fr site, then entered my SS number and gained access to the document (I also received an email notification from France Connect). If you didn't use your ameli.fr account with France Connect, try that.
Tried both Ameli and Impots.gouv.fr accounts. All gave the same result.
There's no rush anyway. it's not like the TousAntiCovid QR code has any value these days for travel compared to the plain ol' paper certificate.
blairvanhorn likes this.
Old May 27, 2021, 6:51 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
I think the site is totally overloaded with demands. First, it's hard to access the site (error message or the loading of the page doesn't work). Then I tried to connect with my Amelia account. While I am 100% sure of the credentials, I had a message saying that something went wrong. Then I used my Tax identification numbers. It worked but then, at the next step, another technical error.
Old May 27, 2021, 11:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
it works now but the login is a bit chaotic.
blairvanhorn likes this.
Old May 27, 2021, 12:55 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Goldorak
it works now but the login is a bit chaotic.
I’m thinking as you say above that the system is overloaded with demand and things will work more smoothly in a few more days.
Goldorak and maalloc like this.
Old Jun 20, 2021, 8:19 pm

Programs: AF/KLM Platinum Ultimate, VA Velocity Platinum, ALL Platinum
Originally Posted by brunos
Singapore gives a vaccination card but it also registered in the National Immunisation Registry, which can be accessed by the MOH’s HealthHub app.

When you see how long it takes France to get a central registry ip and running, you can guess that this won't be operational for a EU-wide registry before 2022 if ever.
I have more hopes for the travel pass developped by a motivated air industry (IATA, VeryFly,..). But that is still a remote possibility.
Seems like we've been overly critical of France for once. There is now a facility for people who got vaccinated overseas to import their certificate into the french registry and thus have it in TousAntiCovid.

The vaccine has to have been approved in France and this has to be done by a health professional (a normal GP should do) but this is good news for any expats out there.

https://tousanticovid.stonly.com/kb/...s/Steps/347514
blairvanhorn and offvoice like this.
Old Jun 20, 2021, 9:38 pm

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum
Originally Posted by Digicola
Seems like we've been overly critical of France for once. There is now a facility for people who got vaccinated overseas to import their certificate into the french registry and thus have it in TousAntiCovid.

The vaccine has to have been approved in France and this has to be done by a health professional (a normal GP should do) but this is good news for any expats out there.

https://tousanticovid.stonly.com/kb/...s/Steps/347514
I’m speechless. Really good job on that one!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.