Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Using Vaccination Certificates

Search this Thread

Old May 21, 2021, 5:47 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF FB Platinum For Life (F+ Rouge Vintage®) / Hertz President's Circle / SNCF Grand Voyageur Le Club
Originally Posted by Goldorak
From this document, just released, detailing the unlocking plan of France, there is this paragraph confirming the date of mid-May to integrate a previous vaccination in TousAntiCovid app. Let’s see...
https://www.gouvernement.fr/sites/de...e_mai_2021.pdf

The date has now been pushed back to the end of the month according to the TousAntiCovid app ...
Old May 21, 2021, 1:40 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by blairvanhorn
The date has now been pushed back to the end of the month according to the TousAntiCovid app ...
I have seen the same info indeed
Old May 21, 2021, 1:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by blairvanhorn
Thanks, Goldorak, very useful info! I'm going to discuss this with my pharmacienne tomorrow.
have you been able to obtain it ?
Old May 21, 2021, 2:06 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF FB Platinum For Life (F+ Rouge Vintage®) / Hertz President's Circle / SNCF Grand Voyageur Le Club
have you been able to obtain it ?
No, she can't get the system to respond correctly (and she is very competent); it's not working for any of her clients who were vaccinated before May 3.
Old May 23, 2021, 12:46 am

Programs: AF/KLM Platinum Ultimate, VA Velocity Platinum, ALL Platinum
Originally Posted by brunos
I have been vaccinated in Hong Kong and, luckily, the certificate is very official looking in English (and Chinese).

I would strongly advise you to get an official translation (with nice official chop) in English or possibly in French.
Apparently, there is a fast-growing fake certificate market in US, UK and many countries.. Price starts at $20.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...esearchers-say

It seems trivial to forge a US CDC handwritten
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/08/t...card-scam.html
Do you know if there are any plans to get these integrated into EU systems or will we have to walk around with these cards? Will probably get vaccinated in Singapore and last I heard they only give out cardboard cards. Long term walking around with a piece of paper doesn't sound like the most convenient thing to do.
Old May 23, 2021, 1:09 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB , BA Gold
Originally Posted by Digicola
Do you know if there are any plans to get these integrated into EU systems or will we have to walk around with these cards? Will probably get vaccinated in Singapore and last I heard they only give out cardboard cards. Long term walking around with a piece of paper doesn't sound like the most convenient thing to do.
Singapore gives a vaccination card but it also registered in the National Immunisation Registry, which can be accessed by the MOH’s HealthHub app.

When you see how long it takes France to get a central registry ip and running, you can guess that this won't be operational for a EU-wide registry before 2022 if ever.
I have more hopes for the travel pass developped by a motivated air industry (IATA, VeryFly,..). But that is still a remote possibility.
blairvanhorn and Digicola like this.
Old May 23, 2021, 3:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

And no problem to enter Greece with my vaccination certificate.
Old May 24, 2021, 7:31 am

Programs: Eurostar Carte Blanche, SBB-CFF-FFS GA-AG, SNCF Grand Voyageur LeClub
Did you show them the code in your French Covid application, or the papers that you received from when you were vaccinated in France?

and also, how about departure from France? Did you show you proof of test or vaccination in the app, or on paper? Flying later today, I have everything on paper, but just wondering whether at least in France showing the QR code would be sufficient
Old May 24, 2021, 8:36 am

Programs: AF/KL FB Plat ; A3 Gold ; HH Gold ; IHG Plat Amb
What about the trip back to France? will you need a PCR test to board a flight to France and enter France? As far as I understand PCR test is still mandatory even if you are fully vaccinated, in France or elsewhere, but I would love to be proven wrong.
Old May 24, 2021, 9:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Originally Posted by San Gottardo
Did you show them the code in your French Covid application, or the papers that you received from when you were vaccinated in France?

and also, how about departure from France? Did you show you proof of test or vaccination in the app, or on paper? Flying later today, I have everything on paper, but just wondering whether at least in France showing the QR code would be sufficient
On departure from France, I showed the code in TousAntiCovid app. The AF agent who was doing the check of paperwork in the boarding lane was looking for the English mention (because it’s normally a requirement for Greece). It’s not in English but the few mentions written under the code are really self-explanatory and it was OK for her. On arrival, they want to see first your PLF/QR code and then your test or vaccine certificate. I showed the paper I obtained recently from my pharmacist friend (see one of my post above) showing the different codes and the main mentions. He barely looked at it. It took literally 5 sec.
Old May 24, 2021, 9:30 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Originally Posted by ranskis
What about the trip back to France? will you need a PCR test to board a flight to France and enter France? As far as I understand PCR test is still mandatory even if you are fully vaccinated, in France or elsewhere, but I would love to be proven wrong.
ah yes, PCR test is still needed to return to France . We discussed this a few posts above in this thread.
Old May 24, 2021, 12:21 pm

Programs: AF/KL FB Ultimate
ah yes, PCR test is still needed to return to France . We discussed this a few posts above in this thread.
Hopefully the requirement for PCR tests will be lifted when the EU digital green pass is up and running, in July...
blairvanhorn likes this.
Old May 24, 2021, 2:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Originally Posted by SpinEcho
Hopefully the requirement for PCR tests will be lifted when the EU digital green pass is up and running, in July...
that’s what I heard too.
Old May 25, 2021, 12:03 pm

Programs: AF/KL FB Ultimate
I just found this website (not finalized yet) where we should soon be able to retrieve vaccine certificates:
https://attestation-vaccin.ameli.fr/
Old May 25, 2021, 12:18 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by SpinEcho
I just found this website (not finalized yet) where we should soon be able to retrieve vaccine certificates:
https://attestation-vaccin.ameli.fr/
I read May 29th ... We'll see! Right now you can log in to the site you've linked to, but the vaccination information isn't available yet.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.