Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2024 Elite Status Benefits

Search this Thread

Old Jan 3, 2024, 8:33 am

Programs: AC E75K, IHG Plat, Bonvoy Tit, HH Silver, BW Gold, Avis President's Club
The app and website have updated to drop my status to 75k. Interestingly, my boarding pass for today's flight still shows SE, and the SE line is still taking my calls. It also looks like my upgrade priority for today's flight is using SE based on my position on the list. I guess it's sort of a rolling downgrade.
Old Jan 3, 2024, 8:36 am

Programs: AC SE100k, Marriott Titanium, UA Silver
Originally Posted by D404
Nothing yet.

I have this mental image of people in this thread sitting and refreshing the site/app over and over.
I just refresh this thread instead, faster than doing the 2FA on the AC website.
Old Jan 3, 2024, 8:43 am

As a reference, my eupgrade credits were given on Jan 4th last year so maybe give them another day?
Old Jan 3, 2024, 1:35 pm

Programs: AC E75 / Marriott Titanium Elite
Originally Posted by mrclutch31
As a reference, my eupgrade credits were given on Jan 4th last year so maybe give them another day?
Mine came last year on Jan 2nd and the year before on Jan 3rd, first business day of the year. Something wonky going on this year it seems. The one year where I booked a trip from Asia I'm waiting to process upgrades.
Old Jan 3, 2024, 2:02 pm

Programs: AC 75K, BA Gold, Marriott Platinum, National EE, Sixt Platinum, Hertz PC, AVIS PC
A flight from Dec 30 has posted on my 2024 tracker. It's needed for my 2023 earnings, hopefully they fix that. I have dropped from SE to 50k but with my flights on Dec 29/30 I should have 75k... ugh.

As well Dec 30 entry 'AC Adjustment' 1 SQM - anyone else have this?

Ron.
Old Jan 3, 2024, 4:04 pm

Location: YVR - MILLS Waypoint (It's the third house on the left)
Programs: AC*SE100K, wood level status in various other programs
Originally Posted by newfbc
As well Dec 30 entry 'AC Adjustment' 1 SQM - anyone else have this?

I don't, but oddly enough my spreadsheet and AC's SQM totals differed by 1 mile after my last flights posted. This after matching all year.
I just made a manual add of 1 mile to my spreadsheet and called it good.
Xyzzy likes this.

Last edited by Adam Smith; Jan 3, 2024 at 5:40 pm Reason: Fixed quote
Old Jan 3, 2024, 4:48 pm

Programs: AC 75K, FB Gold, BW Diamond Select
Originally Posted by GeekyFlyer
AC IT got tired of being criticized... they removed all status trackers from the app and the website. Apparently just zero-ing them was too complex. (Sorry it's a bit of a new year tradition to complain about the state of AC IT.)
Yup, New Years, New season, New Month, if one thing is certain it's that AC's IT will have caused a glitch in their app and website.

Mine, my wife's and our kids' trackers are all in limbo, not updating to this year's totals, or zero.
Old Jan 3, 2024, 7:44 pm

Programs: Air Canada SE, Bonvoy Gold, Hotels.com Gold

Signs of life on the mobile app..... no sign of rollover.... and the web site is still empty.
Old Jan 3, 2024, 10:52 pm

Selecting 2024 Benefits

Im flying Jan 21 and would like to use the 2 MLL passes. I suppose Im out of luck as from what I recall I received the email to select 2023 benefits on Feb 1, 2023
Old Jan 4, 2024, 10:01 am

Programs: AC SEMM / HH Diamond
This morning on the web site, on the Aeroplan benefits page, I'm presented with this:

If I had any confidence at all that it really was a reset of the 2023 benefits, I'd be tempted to grab a 12 month wifi pass ...

But I suspect that it will likely turn out to the the 2024 benefit selection with the wrong title - and I don't want to make my 2024 selections until July because eUps.

Oh, AC IT ....
billdokes, Bohemian1 and yeeg like this.
Old Jan 4, 2024, 10:04 am
Moderator, Air Canada; FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AC SE MM, FB Plat, WS Plat, BA Silver, DL GM, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, Accor Silver
Originally Posted by canopus27
If I had any confidence at all that it really was a reset of the 2023 benefits, I'd be tempted to grab a 12 month wifi pass ...

But I suspect that it will likely turn out to the the 2024 benefit selection with the wrong title - and I don't want to make my 2024 selections until July because eUps.

Oh, AC IT ....
The app is also offering me benefits selection. There's no bundle 2, so clearly it's the 2024 benefits. Although the year doesn't show up anywhere in the app.

Status passes also now showing up in the app. No lounge passes though.
kalderlake likes this.
Old Jan 4, 2024, 10:09 am

Programs: AC E75 / Marriott Titanium Elite
Originally Posted by Adam Smith
The app is also offering me benefits selection. There's no bundle 2, so clearly it's the 2024 benefits. Although the year doesn't show up anywhere in the app.

Interesting, for those with these data points, are you on iphone or android? Still nothing on iphone here, killing me to have to wait to upgrade a flight for November.
Old Jan 4, 2024, 10:11 am

Mine has also shown up. It wasn't there 90 minutes ago.
It also still shows "Thank you for your patience while we update 2024 Select Benefits....." above the "Choose benefits" button. Status passes & MLL passes also there.
Old Jan 4, 2024, 10:14 am

There is an offer to select benefits - but error when I actually try to do so.
I guess that's progress
WannabeSE likes this.
Old Jan 4, 2024, 10:14 am

My lounge passes are there as well as status passes.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.