Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2024 Elite Status Benefits

Search this Thread

Old Jan 4, 2024, 10:46 pm

Programs: Air Canada SE, Bonvoy Gold, Hotels.com Gold
Originally Posted by canadiancow
If I had to guess, it's because your computer is set to a different time zone. Likely one east of Toronto.
Good guess. I looked at the JSON and the dates are delivered as Unix epoch time correlating to January 16 2025 23:59:59 GMT, and I am currently in GMT+9.
canadiancow and Adam Smith like this.
Old Jan 4, 2024, 11:59 pm

Programs: AC SE100K
My LevelUp was processed earlier today, and now I'm seeing the ability to choose 2023 select benefits as an SE, but I see '10 eUpgrade' credits and 1500 SQM bonus instead of the expected 50 and 5000. Guessing it's another bug. Will wait until they iron things out before selecting.

Mods: maybe move this to the Chase thread, since it's probably related to the LevelUp
Attached Images  

Last edited by pilot007; Jan 5, 2024 at 12:58 am
Old Jan 5, 2024, 4:15 am

Heya,

Have got an upcoming flight (latitude) and want to use eups that haven't arrived in my account yet.

Anyone have experience calling AC to get this manually resolved? It's killing me watching the biz seats fill up while I sit here refreshing my app every hour

Thx!
Old Jan 5, 2024, 4:34 am

Programs: AC SE, AA PlatPro, Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy Plat & LT Gold, Hilton Gold, National EE
Originally Posted by pilot007
My LevelUp was processed earlier today, and now I'm seeing the ability to choose 2023 select benefits as an SE, but I see '10 eUpgrade' credits and 1500 SQM bonus instead of the expected 50 and 5000. Guessing it's another bug. Will wait until they iron things out before selecting.

Mods: maybe move this to the Chase thread, since it's probably related to the LevelUp
Honestly it seems that the system thinks you've made early nomination, hence the 10 eUps. I think a few others have reported this.

Meanwhile my status got properly extended, but I cant select benefits but I did get a 50k gift to a friend as a result of the Chase 50k spend. So frustrating!!
pilot007 likes this.
Old Jan 5, 2024, 6:08 am

Programs: AC SE100K, Marriott Bonvoy LTE
My flight on Dec 31 has posted, and that flight should have pushed me over the Priority Reward threshold. Still haven't received that priority reward yet.

I'm able to select benefits though, the 20 base e-ups has posted, but still missing the dashboard.
Old Jan 5, 2024, 6:41 am

Originally Posted by portualguy
Have got an upcoming flight (latitude) and want to use eups that haven't arrived in my account yet.

Anyone have experience calling AC to get this manually resolved? It's killing me watching the biz seats fill up while I sit here refreshing my app every hour
One thing to watch out for - don't rely on the eUps shown in the benefits overview. Click through to the actual eUp site if you haven't already done so - it's likely the eUps have been deposited but are not reflected in the benefits display.
The Ivory Actuary and zrh2yvr like this.
Old Jan 5, 2024, 6:52 am

Programs: AC SE (P); Marriott Plat; Accor Plat; KQ Plat
Originally Posted by MillennialMiles
Honestly it seems that the system thinks you've made early nomination, hence the 10 eUps. I think a few others have reported this.
Same issue. The option to select benefits just appeared... but with the Early Recognition amounts. I was SE and I am still SE.

I didn't want to select my benefits until July but now I am wondering: should I select these ones... hoping they will reset and reoffer the correct benefits later on? (one can dream...)
Old Jan 5, 2024, 7:08 am

Originally Posted by vancouver25k
One thing to watch out for - don't rely on the eUps shown in the benefits overview. Click through to the actual eUp site if you haven't already done so - it's likely the eUps have been deposited but are not reflected in the benefits display.
Thanks! Yeah I have been using the eUp site too, but the only ones showing are my 50 eUps that will rollover with credit card (but validity date doesn't get updated til first week Feb)... so I'm stuck in the waiting game

Last edited by Adam Smith; Jan 5, 2024 at 7:19 am Reason: Fixed formatting
Old Jan 5, 2024, 7:54 am

Originally Posted by portualguy
Thanks! Yeah I have been using the eUp site too, but the only ones showing are my 50 eUps that will rollover with credit card (but validity date doesn't get updated til first week Feb)... so I'm stuck in the waiting game
Also (sorry I failed to pay attention on my last response), with the previous post being your first, welcome to FT!
portualguy likes this.
Old Jan 5, 2024, 8:10 am

Programs: AC SE, AA PlatPro, Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy Plat & LT Gold, Hilton Gold, National EE
Originally Posted by GeekyFlyer
Same issue. The option to select benefits just appeared... but with the Early Recognition amounts. I was SE and I am still SE.

I didn't want to select my benefits until July but now I am wondering: should I select these ones... hoping they will reset and reoffer the correct benefits later on? (one can dream...)
It seems their system thinks that folks that were bumped up with the Chase status bump are in "early" recognition when in fact they are not. I'm going to give it a few days to see if it resolves, otherwise I will call in to make sure I can select benefits since I have trips coming up where I need the benefit.
Old Jan 5, 2024, 8:12 am

35K status bumped to 50K this morning for Chase AP Status Level Up benefit. Didn't get to pick any benefits yet
Old Jan 5, 2024, 8:21 am

Update:
Just spoke with Aeroplan... emails are going out in groups based on your status level. They are now sending to 50k members, and expecting to finish sending emails to 25k emails by 7th or 8th.

This explains why some of us haven't our 2024 benefits yet.
Old Jan 5, 2024, 8:22 am

Programs: aeroplan
My core eupgrades posted with an expiry of Jan 16, 2026. I wonder if this is a glitch or if there has been a change to the expiry date policy of credits and we won't need to wait until July 1 anymore to select to maximize the life of the credits. I will still hold off on selecting for a while since I am in no rush.
Old Jan 5, 2024, 9:48 am

Im only 25k but got this on the website today.
Hope Im able to select before my flight in 2 weeks *crossing fingers*

Old Jan 5, 2024, 9:55 am

Programs: AC SE, *Gold, Bonvoy Titanium (Lifetime Platinum), National Emerald Club Executive
I'm SE. My Core (20) and Select Bundle (50) e-upgrade credits posted yesterday with a 16 Jan 2026 expiry date.
Seat13F_AC_CRJ likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.