Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2024 Elite Status Benefits

Search this Thread

Old Jan 5, 2024, 10:06 am

Programs: AC SE MM, UA Silver, DL SIlver, Marriott TE/LTPE, HH Gold,
Originally Posted by canadiancow
I am a little surprised the 20 core eUps haven't shown up yet (the rest of my account is now in a good state).

I won't be selecting benefits for a looooong time, but I'm happy I can start getting the FP SQM as I buy them, instead of fighting for them at the end of the year when I finally select benefits.
My 20 were there this morning with an expiration of 16 Jan 2026 (they were not there when I looked yesterday at around the same time you posted).

I also have a Chase LevelUp that "posted" but since I was already SE it was supposed to be a 50K gift for someone else and instead it says "Congratulations - you get to enjoy being 35K for another year" ha ha. My assumption is that on Jan 16th it will/should/might allow me to gift the 50K status.

Last edited by mugatu; Jan 5, 2024 at 10:07 am Reason: poor spelling
Old Jan 5, 2024, 10:51 am

When do eupgrade credits for 2024 arrive in account?

Hi everyone,
I'm new here. I have a question about Aeroplan eupgrades. I got Aeroplan 50k for the first time last month. When I qualified I got 20 eupgrade credits plus 10 more for the select benefits. My understanding is that I will get more eupgrade credits in 2024. However I can't see them in my account yet. I called Air Canada and one person told me I will get them on January 17th and another told me first week of January. I have a flight on Jan 20th that I want to use the eupgrades for so I really want to know the exact date I will get those eupgrades. Does anyone know?
Thanks in advance!
Old Jan 5, 2024, 10:55 am

Originally Posted by mugatu
My 20 were there this morning with an expiration of 16 Jan 2026 (they were not there when I looked yesterday at around the same time you posted).

I also have a Chase LevelUp that "posted" but since I was already SE it was supposed to be a 50K gift for someone else and instead it says "Congratulations - you get to enjoy being 35K for another year" ha ha. My assumption is that on Jan 16th it will/should/might allow me to gift the 50K status.
The Chase card thread already has 50k being giftable - Master thread Chase Aeroplan (US) cards
Old Jan 5, 2024, 11:06 am

Originally Posted by Jadejade
Hi everyone,
I'm new here. I have a question about Aeroplan eupgrades. I got Aeroplan 50k for the first time last month. When I qualified I got 20 eupgrade credits plus 10 more for the select benefits. My understanding is that I will get more eupgrade credits in 2024. However I can't see them in my account yet. I called Air Canada and one person told me I will get them on January 17th and another told me first week of January. I have a flight on Jan 20th that I want to use the eupgrades for so I really want to know the exact date I will get those eupgrades. Does anyone know?
Thanks in advance!
Unfortunately there does not appear to be any one date. Upthread you will see some of us have received them and others have not. I suspect they may process them in order of status, but that is a pure guess. And as was also posted upthread you should go into your e upgrade account (transaction history) to verify and not rely on the benefits dashboard.
Just continue to monitor!
vernonc likes this.
Old Jan 5, 2024, 11:08 am

Programs: AC SEMM / HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Jadejade
Hi everyone,
Thanks in advance!
With this being your first post, welcome to FT!

As noted in the posts above, the 2024 eUps are generally not appearing in the mobile app or aeroplan dashboard yet ... but they are appearing in your eUpgrade account (at least they do for me and others). There's frequently a day or two delay for the credits to appear in all places, but you can view & use them now by logging into the eUpgrade site - https://www.aircanada.com/ca/en/aco/home/eupgrade.html
billdokes and Bohemian1 like this.
Old Jan 5, 2024, 11:10 am

Originally Posted by purrplepeonies
I’m only 25k but got this on the website today.
Hope I’m able to select before my flight in 2 weeks *crossing fingers*
Same situation here, previous years new eupgrade credits were always deposited on Jan 4, so they are messing up big time this year
Old Jan 5, 2024, 11:38 am

Programs: AC SE (P); Marriott Plat; Accor Plat; KQ Plat
Originally Posted by MillennialMiles
It seems their system thinks that folks that were bumped up with the Chase status bump are in "early" recognition when in fact they are not. I'm going to give it a few days to see if it resolves, otherwise I will call in to make sure I can select benefits since I have trips coming up where I need the benefit.
I requalified as SE; not thanks to Chase Bump.

The form data confirms it's Early Reco... but doesn't make sense. Still debating if I'm trying to play, and try get some of these benefits before my normal benefits.
{ "benefit": "{\n "benefitStanding": "100K",\n "benefitCode": "B0108",\n "type": "EarlyRecognition",\n "endDate": "2024-12-31T00:00:00Z",\n "startDate": "2024-01-01T00:00:00Z"\n}", "listName": "bundle 1", "offerPosition": 0 }
Old Jan 5, 2024, 11:39 am

Programs: Aeroplan, SPG/Marriott, Radisson Rewards
Nothing for me yet, app still shows 2023 counters.

The most impressive part to me is not the delay, but the very tiny amount of people they seem to be able to batch per day. You'd think they're using punch cards.
​​​​
kalderlake and Krouss like this.
Old Jan 5, 2024, 12:03 pm

Programs: AC SE MM, Bonvoy Plat, Hilton G,Nexus, Amex MR Plat,IHG Plat
Originally Posted by D404
Nothing for me yet, app still shows 2023 counters.

The most impressive part to me is not the delay, but the very tiny amount of people they seem to be able to batch per day. You'd think they're using punch cards.
​​​​
My 2023 counters got reset and 2024 shows all zero's. Nothing deposited yet and definitely no rollover deposited as I am expecting 150K+.
Edit - Other than my rollover eupg which have a Jan 2025 expiry, 20 Eupg got deposited which is for SE2024 status but it has an expiry date of 2026 !! is this a new AC generous expiry policy ?
You can only see the 2024 Eupg in the eupg site, does not show on the benefits page.

Last edited by vernonc; Jan 5, 2024 at 12:09 pm
Old Jan 5, 2024, 12:13 pm

FWIW I received my basic 20 credits on January 9th last year, have yet to receive them this year.
Old Jan 5, 2024, 12:24 pm

Programs: AC SE MM, UA Silver, DL SIlver, Marriott TE/LTPE, HH Gold,
Originally Posted by vancouver25k
The Chase card thread already has 50k being giftable - Master thread Chase Aeroplan (US) cards
Well, that isn't the case for me yet - unless your eyes can see something in here that mine cannot.

Old Jan 5, 2024, 1:22 pm

Programs: AC SE
So yesterday I got to pick my benefits (shown as 2023 in the text, but whatever). My current benefits summary still shows only existing 2025 expiring (!) e-up credits, but the eupgrade dashboard / credit history has new 70 credits, expiring "2026".

But now I suddenly have the button inviting me to select 2024 benefits, and it gives me the option to re-select benefits...

'm not sure they could implemented things worse if they had tried
Old Jan 5, 2024, 1:26 pm

Programs: AC SE100K, F9 100k, NK Gold, UA *S, Hyatt Glob, Bonvoy Titanium
Originally Posted by mugatu

Much worse here:

I ended 2023 with 1 banked SE year and 1 Chase Level Up (from US CC spend).

I met the qualifications for 75k in 2023 so that the Level Up would take me to SE100k. Aeroplan confirmed I was all set for this earlier in the year, so that I could carry banked SE year forward.

Yesterday my Level Up & banked years both disappeared.

​​​​​​There is a prompt to nominate one person for E50k status where the banked year + level up were.
canadiancow likes this.

Last edited by expert7700; Jan 5, 2024 at 2:41 pm
Old Jan 5, 2024, 1:53 pm

Programs: AC SE MM; SPG Plat
Originally Posted by Strawlaw
My core eupgrades posted with an expiry of Jan 16, 2026. I wonder if this is a glitch or if there has been a change to the expiry date policy of credits and we won't need to wait until July 1 anymore to select to maximize the life of the credits. I will still hold off on selecting for a while since I am in no rush.
It's probably because 2024 is a leap year.
Old Jan 5, 2024, 2:23 pm

Programs: AE 75K, Bonvoy Gold, BW Plat, AX AE Reserve, NEXUS, AX Business Plat
Originally Posted by canopus27
With this being your first post, welcome to FT!

As noted in the posts above, the 2024 eUps are generally not appearing in the mobile app or aeroplan dashboard yet ... but they are appearing in your eUpgrade account (at least they do for me and others). There's frequently a day or two delay for the credits to appear in all places, but you can view & use them now by logging into the eUpgrade site - https://www.aircanada.com/ca/en/aco/home/eupgrade.html
Not for me unfortunately.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.