Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

AC Website (aircanada.com) Experiences/Complaints/Issues (Nov 2020 onwards)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AC Website (aircanada.com) Experiences/Complaints/Issues (Nov 2020 onwards)

Search this Thread

Old Aug 8, 2022, 12:49 pm

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy Titanium / Amex Aeroplan Reserve / Aeroplan 50k
I'm also having issues using e-upgrades (App and Web UI) both showing errors while trying to access the booking. Also noticing that when the e-upgrade page is loading, the "Credit History" field is not completely loading. Usually it would load, and show your credit balance with expiry dates. No balances are loading... and the "view" link is broken and doesn't go anywhere. Also, if I click the "My Transaction History" link, I get the error: "eupg.error._INVLD_TK_GEN" (Same error I get trying to pull up my reference from the e-upgrade page)
Oh well.. Time for some awful hold music, I guess.
Booking can't be pulled up on the web either..."We are temporarily unable to process your request. Please try again later. (err-7)"
I was able to add the booking on my app.

Last edited by YULRvR; Aug 8, 2022 at 12:59 pm
Old Aug 8, 2022, 5:40 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, GHA Titanium, AA Platinum Pro
Originally Posted by YULRvR
I'm also having issues using e-upgrades (App and Web UI) both showing errors while trying to access the booking. Also noticing that when the e-upgrade page is loading, the "Credit History" field is not completely loading. Usually it would load, and show your credit balance with expiry dates. No balances are loading... and the "view" link is broken and doesn't go anywhere. Also, if I click the "My Transaction History" link, I get the error: "eupg.error._INVLD_TK_GEN" (Same error I get trying to pull up my reference from the e-upgrade page)
Oh well.. Time for some awful hold music, I guess.
Booking can't be pulled up on the web either..."We are temporarily unable to process your request. Please try again later. (err-7)"
I was able to add the booking on my app.
Same here. 1 hour now and counting on hold to try and have someone do it...

What did you end up doing?

edit: finally booked after connecting with an agent. 2 hours with Aeroplan 25K

Last edited by onetouchpass; Aug 8, 2022 at 8:17 pm Reason: update
Old Aug 8, 2022, 7:34 pm

Programs: AC E50K
In the past week, I have twice encountered an issue when trying to book an AC codeshare with EVA through the Air Canada website. Both times looking at the YYZ-TPE direct flight. Seat map doesn't load and displays a timeout error as described by others. Have booked multiple other flights without issue, including some codeshares.
Old Aug 9, 2022, 6:26 am

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy Titanium / Amex Aeroplan Reserve / Aeroplan 50k
Originally Posted by onetouchpass
What did you end up doing?
Called in, used the "request a call back" option.. 1hr20mins later, and agent called and got them done for me...
Still today, E-up page not loading properly and booking not showing up on the web. Same host of errors. (booking is ok on the app, but I added it manually.)
*Too bad these already overloaded agents are working on stuff that we should be able to do ourselves.
onetouchpass likes this.
Old Aug 9, 2022, 11:47 am

Programs: Delta PM, Hyatt Plat, IHG Diamond AMB
This is insane. I actually DID see my eupgrade screen earlier, but now when I try to go back I get the dreaded "eupg.error._INVLD_TK_GEN". Has never worked since... anyone have any luck? Tried diff browsers, clear cache, no help.
Yhztraveller likes this.
Old Aug 9, 2022, 12:03 pm

Programs: AC SE100K, AC 1MM, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold,Hertz something or other, Sandals Sapphire, etc
Originally Posted by mikeb99
This is insane. I actually DID see my eupgrade screen earlier, but now when I try to go back I get the dreaded "eupg.error._INVLD_TK_GEN". Has never worked since... anyone have any luck? Tried diff browsers, clear cache, no help.
Can't see any booking on web, and I get same error on the eupgarde page. App is missing the booking I made today. Even the cowtowel is timing out trying to retrieve a PNR.
Old Aug 9, 2022, 1:41 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: House MD, How I Met Your Mother...
Getting the same eupg.error._INVLD_TK_GEN error for the last few days, hoping AC fixes this soon. Can't request upgrades or load any of my future bookings.
Old Aug 9, 2022, 3:16 pm

Programs: AC*SE MM, Marriott Titanium, National Executive
Originally Posted by mistytalon
Getting the same eupg.error._INVLD_TK_GEN error for the last few days, hoping AC fixes this soon. Can't request upgrades or load any of my future bookings.
I am getting this error for a week now.
Annoying
Old Aug 9, 2022, 3:23 pm

Programs: AC E75K
Originally Posted by mendy7511
Annoying
Encountering the same issue.
Old Aug 9, 2022, 4:26 pm

Programs: Aeroplan SE 100 IHG Plat Amb Nexus
Flight pass still not working.

Update... On Saturday I tried to book flights on my India Latitude flightpass, no luck on the app or the web. Sunday I asked a Concierge to book it who also got an error. She then put in a trouble report and said ticketing would do it manually. Late on Sunday I was emailed that ticketing couldn't do it and IT had been notified.
Ths evening (Tuesday) I talked to a helpful concierge at the YYZ office and was told the system showed they are working on it...
Old Aug 9, 2022, 8:00 pm

Also getting the same upg.error._INVLD_TK_GEN error. Called in just now (~22:00 ET) and got through to an agent with no wait (35k). They were able to process my request.
Old Aug 9, 2022, 10:21 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Aeroplan 35K, Hertz Gold
Cowtool and eupgrade pages working right now at just after 9 PM PT. The website wants to charge me another 13 credits for Latitude Reward to go back on the waitlist for DXB-YYZ after a schedule change. On hold now...
Old Aug 10, 2022, 6:12 am

Programs: AC E75K
Originally Posted by mendy7511
Annoying
Originally Posted by capedreamer
Encountering the same issue.
Issue seems to be fixed (for now at least).
YULRvR likes this.
Old Aug 10, 2022, 8:44 am

Programs: AC SE100K, Marriott Bonvoy LTE
Erroring out again. Same eupg.error._INVLD_TK_GEN
Old Aug 10, 2022, 9:18 am

Programs: AC 75K, BA Gold, Marriott Platinum, National EE, Sixt Platinum, Hertz PC, AVIS PC
Originally Posted by Jebby_ca
Erroring out again. Same eupg.error._INVLD_TK_GEN

This error has been on and off for a few days now.. I wonder is it having any effect on upgrades processing at the window?

Ron.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.