Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Altitude 2019-2020 Benefits

Search this Thread

Old Jan 14, 2019, 6:52 pm

Programs: AC 50K, National Exec, Hertz Pres. Circle, HH Gold, IHG Diamond, Bonvoy Gold
Got my E50K tags in the mail today. Was swept in December and picked benefits before Christmas. They went back to the glossy plastic tags a la pre-2017 but at least these aren't so brittle. Still kept my red loops from 2016.
Old Jan 14, 2019, 10:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
Originally Posted by notalk28
So does this mean I just lost my wifes 35K status for the year? Or is there a way they will let me re-submit? It's not the end of the world, but it sure makes it a little more convenient for her when she travels with the kids and I am not travelling with them.

thanks
@notalk28

Unfortunately, once submitted it is final.
Old Jan 15, 2019, 9:08 am

Programs: AC SE MM, Bonvoy Plat, Hilton G,Nexus, Amex MR Plat,IHG Plat
With the recent cryptic announcement of enhancements after AC completed purchase of AE, perhaps they can add that families or people travelling together can still get the same benefits without being on the same PNR. Its frustrating when I am travelling on a paid ticket and family members are on AE ticket that they cannot get preferred seats. Even on a full flight they hand out preferred seats to GTE or people who check in late rather than a status pax with family.
Old Jan 15, 2019, 12:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: OWEmerald; STARGold; BonvoyPlat; IHGPlat/Amb; HiltonGold; A|ClubPat; AirMilesPlat
I received my Elite50K kit today in the mail but my tag fasteners are the old silver coloured metal ones, not the red ones illustrated above, or the twill cord of last year (which I actually preferred unlike most here). Card this year, as the tags, is also slightly different with a smooth gloss finish rather than the matt, textured finish of last year's cards. Time to reprogram phone numbers once more!
Old Jan 15, 2019, 1:24 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
Kit was waiting in the mail when I got back today.
Old Jan 15, 2019, 1:43 pm

Programs: AC-SE100K, AC-3MM, Marriott- LT Titanium, SPG RIP
Received my package Friday (Jan 11) in YOW.
Old Jan 15, 2019, 3:11 pm

Programs: Air Canada Aeroplan, Marriot Rewards, Avis Preferred Plus
I still haven't received my package. Last year, I didn't get it until I called in February.
Old Jan 15, 2019, 3:30 pm

Is it normal that I'm still 'Qualification Pending'? I was almost 25k mid-Dec (also got a buy-up offer), hit 25k on Dec 22, and it's been stuck on Qualification Pending since.

Is there a manual review in place?

Thanks.
Old Jan 15, 2019, 5:13 pm

Programs: AC SE100K, Marriott Lifetime Platinum Elite. NEXUS
Originally Posted by martinintheair
Is it normal that I'm still 'Qualification Pending'? I was almost 25k mid-Dec (also got a buy-up offer), hit 25k on Dec 22, and it's been stuck on Qualification Pending since.
25k isn't entitled to Early Recognition. They may also exclude it from the undocumented "sweeps".
Old Jan 17, 2019, 11:47 am

Programs: AC E35K, NEXUS
E50K package delivered City of Toronto (postal code beginning M) yesterday (Jan 16). No offer for buy up to E75K despite 60K+ AQM and 10K+ AQD.
Aside from REALLY liking the red tag, I find 60K is a pretty good compromise goal for me as it gets the *G benefits of E50K plus the threshold eUps at 60. Made peace with it.
eracerblue and YYC traveler like this.
Old Jan 17, 2019, 12:27 pm

Programs: FOTSG Tangerine Ex E35k (AC)
Originally Posted by RangerNS
25k isn't entitled to Early Recognition. They may also exclude it from the undocumented "sweeps".
Wasn't entitled, it is this year I got P25k around mid/late-Jan IIRC.
Old Jan 17, 2019, 1:50 pm

Programs: AC SE100k
Altitude Wi-Fi Optional Benefit includes Streaming or Regular Wi-Fi?

I fear that this has probably been already covered elsewhere, but I've tried a bunch of search terms and couldn't find an answer to this.

Does anybody know if the wi-fi pass that you can choose under the SE 100k benefits gives you the streaming speeds or just the regular speeds? I'd consider it if it gives you streaming wi-fi, otherwise I think I'll pick one of the other benefits.

Thank you!
canadiancow likes this.
Old Jan 17, 2019, 7:01 pm

Of course I could have missed it as I do not remember all the 27 pages in this thread, but I remember having to choose from 3 bundles. Now it is only 2. Is not that a reduction in benefits? If this has already been discussed earlier I do apologize in advance for repeating it.
Old Jan 17, 2019, 9:09 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by ac777
Of course I could have missed it as I do not remember all the 27 pages in this thread, but I remember having to choose from 3 bundles. Now it is only 2. Is not that a reduction in benefits? If this has already been discussed earlier I do apologize in advance for repeating it.
This is the second year with that change. Everyone gets all of what was formerly bundle 2 (eUps, MLL passes, and PR07 codes).
Old Jan 17, 2019, 11:47 pm

Programs: AC SE 2MM, SPG Lifetime Platinum
Received package on Jan.7 in SFO, earliest that I can recall. Also just noticed today that threshold gift rollover AQM showing on dashboard.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.