Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Altitude 2019-2020 Benefits

Search this Thread

Old Jan 11, 2019, 6:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
Originally Posted by RangerNS

My package was waiting for me, too.
Cute pusSE (cat).
Old Jan 12, 2019, 6:59 am

Chose the benefits on the web I think it must have been 3 weeks to a month ago? How long till you receive anything in the mail?
Old Jan 12, 2019, 7:03 am

Programs: AC SE
Originally Posted by RangerNS

My package was waiting for me, too.
What a smug looking cat. AC should hire him for the next Signature Class ad campaign.
Old Jan 12, 2019, 10:24 am

Programs: *G^2, Bonvoyed, NEXUS
Originally Posted by jasdou

What a smug looking cat. AC should hire him for the next Signature Class ad campaign.
#Zone1Cat
gcashin, jasdou and 24left like this.
Old Jan 12, 2019, 4:52 pm

Originally Posted by jasdou

Not smug. Just secure in the knowledge that he at least will get his meal choice.
Old Jan 12, 2019, 5:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by lallied

Not smug. Just secure in the knowledge that he at least will get his meal choice.
Looks real scary. If we were smaller, we would be his meal choice.
lallied and 24left like this.
Old Jan 13, 2019, 12:46 pm

Programs: AC SE MM, too many others
Clearly a Miaow miler.
Old Jan 14, 2019, 7:21 am

Programs: E50K, Bonvoy Platinum, Hertz Presidents Circle
January 18th is the next and final 'mass sweep' of the year for people re-qualifying and/or moving up a tier. Benefit selection should be available through the 18th and/or 19th. (This message met for those who have qualified without a pending AQM/AQD challenge. Successful disputes are usually done in small groupings/one-offs and can continue well into March.)

Last edited by flytheheat_71; Jan 14, 2019 at 10:58 am Reason: Lack of clarity in meaning first time.
Old Jan 14, 2019, 10:21 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by flytheheat_71
January 18th is the next and final sweep of the year for people re-qualifying and/or moving up a tier.
That's certainly not true.

It wouldn't match any other year, but more importantly, consider the case of a Dec 31 flight.

Optimistically, it posts AQM on Jan 3. That means Jan 17 is the first day you're allowed to submit an AQD discrepancy form, and it takes at least a few days for that to be resolved.
Old Jan 14, 2019, 10:40 am

Programs: AC SE100K, Marriott Bonvoy LTE
Originally Posted by canadiancow

It wouldn't match any other year, but more importantly, consider the case of a Dec 31 flight.

Optimistically, it posts AQM on Jan 3. That means Jan 17 is the first day you're allowed to submit an AQD discrepancy form, and it takes at least a few days for that to be resolved.
But it's 8 days after the flight to request missing credit, according to the Aeroplan website, and it should be processed within 48hrs for *A airlines.

Please allow 8 days from the travel date for the miles to be credited to your account by the airline partner. If your miles don’t appear in your account after 8 days have passed, then you’ll need to submit a missing flight credit request.

How long does it take to credit missing Aeroplan Miles to my Aeroplan Account?

For any missing flight credit involving one of the Star Alliance partner airlines, you will receive a confirmation immediately as to whether the flight credit request is accepted or not, and the miles will appear in your account within 48 hours. For other partner airlines, it can take six to eight weeks from the day you submit your request for missing mileage to be credited to your account. Please keep your paper or e-ticket receipts and your boarding passes until the flight has been credited to your account.
Old Jan 14, 2019, 10:43 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
Originally Posted by Jebby_ca
But it's 8 days after the flight to request missing credit, according to the Aeroplan website, and it should be processed within 48hrs for *A airlines.
I believe @canadiancow is talking about the AQD discrepancy form, which is different than the (missing) mileage credit stuff.
canadiancow likes this.
Old Jan 14, 2019, 10:44 am

Programs: AC SE100K, Marriott Bonvoy LTE
Originally Posted by yyznomad

I believe @canadiancow is talking about the AQD discrepancy form, which is different than the (missing) mileage credit stuff.
Oh jeebus. I am so caught up with AQM right now I glossed over the AQD. My bad!

However, it's still 14 days from the flight, not 14 days after it should normally post.
canadiancow likes this.

Last edited by Jebby_ca; Jan 14, 2019 at 10:50 am
Old Jan 14, 2019, 10:55 am

Originally Posted by canadiancow

Sorry - I should have been more clear. What I mean to say is that the last remaining 'mass sweep' for people moving upwards is on Jan.18 (benefit selection 19th). There is one more slotted for Feb. 27 (for the people coming down). Of course cases like you've mentioned are still handled on a case-by-case basis pending the outcome of the inquiry with AC. Apologies for the confusion.
Old Jan 14, 2019, 10:57 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by flytheheat_71
Sorry - I should have been more clear. What I mean to say is that the last remaining 'mass sweep' for people moving upwards is on Jan.18 (benefit selection 19th). There is one more slotted for Feb. 27 (for the people coming down). Of course cases like you've mentioned are still handled on a case-by-case basis pending the outcome of the inquiry with AC. Apologies for the confusion.
But what about people moving down, and who have not been dealt with yet?
Old Jan 14, 2019, 11:03 am

Originally Posted by Stranger
But what about people moving down, and who have not been dealt with yet?
As I mention above, the run met for downgrades is happening Feb. 27/28.
As for people who aren't swept in the Jan 18/19 run due to AQD/AQM etc. challenges - successful disputes are usually done in small groupings/one-offs and can continue well into March.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.