Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Earn Your Wings (EYW) 2018 v7

Search this Thread

Old Jul 27, 2018, 1:42 pm

Programs: AC SE/1MM, Bonvoy Ambassador/Lifetime Titanium, ALL Diamond, Hilton Diamond
Sending emails out just before the weekend?
(I got two emails myself - one to provide the same MLL/Upgrade status as others mentioned and one to re-request info on a few missing flights)
I suppose that is better than reversing badges late on a Friday, like last week.
So, improvement?
Old Jul 27, 2018, 7:38 pm

Programs: FOTSG Tangerine Ex E35k (AC)
Originally Posted by Bohemian1
Given what all of you guys (in the gender neutral sense) are going through, I propose that AC add a new badge to EYWnext.

I would suggest they call it the "Last Mile Badge" with a description like "Let your persistence be rewarded! Receive 5,000 Wings when you have to contact the EYM team for missing badges more than five times during the contest period. This badge MAY be collected multiple times. It MAY be awarded IF we damned well please."

I'm not an artist, but a good graphic might be a riff on the 'Game On' badge but with visible Band Aids on the wings.
I made changes. Because we know you’d have to request this one as well.
Bohemian1 and PB53x11 like this.
Old Aug 3, 2018, 5:25 am

Programs: AC SE/1MM, Bonvoy Ambassador/Lifetime Titanium, ALL Diamond, Hilton Diamond
Ahh, Friday!. Time for the weekly Earn Your Wings update...and I see 5 lounge badges. so at least that is no longer none.. only 60 more to go. Fingers crossed!
traacs and jc94 like this.
Old Aug 3, 2018, 5:30 am

Programs: AC SEMM / HH Diamond
Originally Posted by chriscol1
Ahh, Friday!. Time for the weekly Earn Your Wings update...and I see 5 lounge badges. so at least that is no longer none.. only 60 more to go. Fingers crossed!
This is insane. How can they get things so consistently wrong? I received two lounge credits, my son only got one, and we are both due way more than that. Meanwhile, I sent in documentation of an e-upgrade, and that credit still hasn't appeared ... and we're still both missing credit for two flights that I've been told would be fixed, but hasn't been ....
traacs and jc94 like this.
Old Aug 3, 2018, 6:30 am

Programs: AC SE
I also received three lounge badges this morning. It is so strange as I have emailed them two weeks ago a list of lounge visits (more than three!) and confirmed eUpgrades yet all they credit is a handful of lounge badges?
Old Aug 3, 2018, 7:18 am

Programs: AC-SE100K MM, BA-S HH-D, MB-G LT Sil, IHG-Plt, Nexus, Global Entry
Originally Posted by jasdou
I also received three lounge badges this morning. It is so strange as I have emailed them two weeks ago a list of lounge visits (more than three!) and confirmed eUpgrades yet all they credit is a handful of lounge badges?
I received two lounge badges this morning. Only another 15 or so to post.
--
13F
Old Aug 3, 2018, 7:58 am

Programs: AC SE100K MM
Yeah. I got about half. The upgrade one is where I am gonna score.
Seat13F_AC_CRJ and traacs like this.
Old Aug 3, 2018, 10:15 am

No lounge badges for me.
I'm currently on the wrong side of the top 50.
Old Aug 3, 2018, 10:56 am

Programs: status-free
I got 13 of 55 lounge badges and 0 of 9 eupgrade badges. It's a start, I guess, and it's not like I'm going to leap into the top ten if/when I get the rest...
Old Aug 3, 2018, 11:06 am

Programs: AC SE, Marriott - Titanium
Originally Posted by canopus27
This is insane. How can they get things so consistently wrong? I received two lounge credits, my son only got one, and we are both due way more than that. Meanwhile, I sent in documentation of an e-upgrade, and that credit still hasn't appeared ... and we're still both missing credit for two flights that I've been told would be fixed, but hasn't been ....
how many wings are missing for your son? -_-
Old Aug 3, 2018, 11:10 am

Programs: FOTSG Tangerine Ex E35k (AC)
I was curious and had a look: ”final refresh on August 28, 2018.”

So AC plans two months, and we’re just over half way.
This strikes me as a shockingly long period of time.
Old Aug 3, 2018, 11:23 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
"Since your last login, you've earned 100 Wings and 2 badges."

Uh, okay.

Two lounge badges. Yay.

There is at least one flight that has posted to Altitude/Aeroplan that is not showing up on my EYW profile yet.

Not to mention all the other smaller badges.
Old Aug 3, 2018, 11:29 am

Programs: AC SE, Marriott - Titanium
I got 6 out 33 lounge badges today. I see someone received more than 10 eupgrade badges today.
Old Aug 4, 2018, 6:24 am

Programs: AC SE100K , 1MM, Hilton Diamond, KLM
Originally Posted by dtman85
I got 6 out 33 lounge badges today. I see someone received more than 10 eupgrade badges today.
As of this morning ALL lounge badges that were posted yesterday have been removed from leaderboard
Old Aug 4, 2018, 6:56 am

Programs: AC SEMM / HH Diamond
Originally Posted by traacs
As of this morning ALL lounge badges that were posted yesterday have been removed from leaderboard
plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.