Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Earn Your Wings (EYW) 2018 v7

Search this Thread

Old Jun 13, 2018, 9:46 pm

Programs: AC SEMM / HH Diamond
Originally Posted by expert7700
Looks like I was temporarily bumped to the second page (11-20). Time to check in for our next round of flying...
I have no problems with people who are already above me in the standings, flying more. It's the people who are currently below me who I want to stay grounded
canadiancow likes this.
Old Jun 13, 2018, 9:59 pm

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium Hilton Diamond AC*75K
What address should you use to request missing flights?
I sent an email to [email protected] last Wednesday and I have not even received a 'we received your email' type of response.
Old Jun 13, 2018, 10:22 pm

Programs: AC SEMM / HH Diamond
Originally Posted by shawneve
I sent an email to [email protected] last Wednesday and I have not even received a 'we received your email' type of response.
As per my post above ... if you're currently below me in the standings, and looking for additional wings, then you should send email to [email protected]

If you're already above me in the standings, then you could use the email address that you posted ... that looks right to me. But only if you're already ahead of me, mind you!
jc94 likes this.
Old Jun 14, 2018, 7:55 am

Programs: AC SE100K , 1MM, Hilton Diamond, KLM
Typically you never get a response from the email . response takes a long time if ever . Send in a request again after a week The address you have used is correct .
Old Jun 14, 2018, 4:25 pm

Programs: AC SE/1MM, Bonvoy Ambassador/Lifetime Titanium, ALL Diamond, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by canopus27
I have no problems with people who are already above me in the standings, flying more. It's the people who are currently below me who I want to stay grounded
Sometimes I am above you and sometimes not. Since I am (1 spot) above you at this exact moment, I will fly more.
canopus27 likes this.
Old Jun 15, 2018, 11:23 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
They really need to update the leaderboard again.
Old Jun 16, 2018, 7:21 am

Programs: AC SE/1MM, Bonvoy Ambassador/Lifetime Titanium, ALL Diamond, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by canadiancow
They really need to update the leaderboard again.
Ha! I am certainly curious how much you are going to jump up at the next update. However, my own (admittedly biased) preference would be if they just went backwards a few weeks instead.
Old Jun 16, 2018, 12:01 pm

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium Hilton Diamond AC*75K
Upgrade badges.
Anyone know if it is 200 wings per itinerary, 200 per direction, or 200 per flight upgraded?
Old Jun 16, 2018, 1:20 pm

Upgrade badges.
Anyone know if it is 200 wings per itinerary, 200 per direction, or 200 per flight upgraded?
I do not know 100% and I have not received any yet, but I think it is per flight, since the badge Ts & Cs only use the word flights and since the entire game is flight-centric.
Also, since you can choose to upgrade 1 flight in a multi-flight itinerary, it would not make any sense to award the badge at an itinerary level, especially for those of you who have bookings with many many segments.

30 upgraded qualifying flights so far for me, so it is starting to add up.
Old Jun 16, 2018, 2:05 pm

Programs: AC Lifetime SE100K, 3MM, SPG Lifetime Plat, Hertz PC, National Executive Elite
Originally Posted by chriscol1
I do not know 100% and I have not received any yet, but I think it is per flight, since the badge Ts & Cs only use the word flights and since the entire game is flight-centric.
Also, since you can choose to upgrade 1 flight in a multi-flight itinerary, it would not make any sense to award the badge at an itinerary level, especially for those of you who have bookings with many many segments.

30 upgraded qualifying flights so far for me, so it is starting to add up.
Isn't the game airport-centric? Basically it is based on 2 airports per segment.
Old Jun 16, 2018, 2:07 pm

Originally Posted by YEG_SE4Life
Isn't the game airport-centric? Basically it is based on 2 airports per segment.
Yes, but, for example, the "paid J" badge is one per flight, so I'd expect the upgrade badge to be the same.
Old Jun 16, 2018, 2:28 pm

Looks like they did an update that includes flights up to and including June 10. 11 and 12 have posted to Aeroplan, but none of them are showing up for me or AmericanBovine on EYW.
Old Jun 16, 2018, 5:21 pm

Programs: Aeroplan
Congrats Cow, you are now #8 .
canadiancow and jc94 like this.
Old Jun 18, 2018, 2:15 pm

They just updated to include June 11 and 12 (and maybe more, but I haven't flown since). I'm still missing a few wings though. I'll have to do a careful comparison with the cowculator.
Old Jun 18, 2018, 3:16 pm

Originally Posted by canadiancow
They just updated to include June 11 and 12 (and maybe more, but I haven't flown since)..
I have some June 13 flights and they were not in today's update.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.