Old Feb 14, 2018, 5:18 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Adam Smith
Print Wikipost

AC Flight Pass App

Search this Thread

Old May 17, 2018, 12:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
Better to book one ways, or better to book one flight at a time? I've always done the latter, because of certain reasons that a handful of you are aware of.
Old May 17, 2018, 1:04 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by canadiancow
I cleared app data, and now it works.

I didn't even need to log in. It pulled my credentials from the main AC app.

​​​​​​ I'm happy to see the progress of the FP app.
Looks like they released another build. Hopefully it addressed this issue.
Old May 17, 2018, 2:45 pm

Programs: *$ Green
Originally Posted by yyznomad
Better to book one ways, or better to book one flight at a time? I've always done the latter, because of certain reasons that a handful of you are aware of.
Ha!

I can imagine a travel arranger managing all these bookings on a segment by segment basis. So sugoi.
Old Nov 16, 2018, 1:58 pm

The new update on Android is ANRing like crazy.
Old Nov 16, 2018, 2:43 pm
Moderator, Air Canada; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE MM, FB Plat, WS Plat, BA Silver, DL GM, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, Accor Silver
Originally Posted by canadiancow
The new update on Android is ANRing like crazy.
Strange, it finally started working again for me this morning - I had not yet installed the new update. I'm not sure what they changed, but I don't notice anything different. Still can't cancel upgraded bookings.

P.S. For those who don't work in tech, like me, ANR means Application Not Responding. This is not the first thing that pops up when you Google "ANR", which is... a bit odd, to say the least... https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=anr
islandcub1 likes this.
Old Nov 16, 2018, 2:48 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
Originally Posted by Adam Smith
This is not the first thing that pops up when you Google "ANR", which is... a bit odd, to say the least... https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=anr
Nice.
Old Nov 16, 2018, 4:11 pm

I guess I should have figured Urban Dictionary would be NSFW, but that article is NSFW
Old Nov 16, 2018, 5:39 pm

Programs: AC SE100K, Marriott Lifetime Platinum Elite. NEXUS
Originally Posted by Adam Smith
P.S. For those who don't work in tech, like me, ANR means Application Not Responding. This is not the first thing that pops up when you Google "ANR", which is... a bit odd, to say the least... https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=anr
Current Google results are influenced by past Google searches.
canadiancow and islandcub1 like this.
Old Mar 5, 2019, 8:37 pm

Programs: AC 50K, Bonvoy Tit, UA Silver
New update on Android today:
- We’ve added the ability to see all of your Flight Passes including all of their individual details. Access this from the new ‘Your Flight Passes’ section in the ‘Profile’ tab.
- Flight Pass Admins and Owners can now complete payment for the next instalment of their Flight Pass.
I had to clear my cache and settings to be able to open the app again but nice additions.
Old Jun 13, 2019, 5:22 pm

Is anyone encountering iPhone flight pass app problems?

I'm getting a lot of "An error occurred that we didn't expect. MQ Create Connection Manager -2035" and stuff.

And a fun one like "Error code G02.001 returned by UFMM during a create PNR attempt" -2035

Odd.

It's usually a great app, but the more they fix it, the worse it becomes.
Old Jun 14, 2019, 10:33 am

Originally Posted by InTheAirGuy
Is anyone encountering iPhone flight pass app problems?

I'm getting a lot of "An error occurred that we didn't expect. MQ Create Connection Manager -2035" and stuff.

And a fun one like "Error code G02.001 returned by UFMM during a create PNR attempt" -2035

Odd.

It's usually a great app, but the more they fix it, the worse it becomes.
I've been having the same problem on the regular website with Flight Passes for the past couple days. I'm just trying to change a Latitude reservation, and it keeps erroring out. I was trying to book someone yesterday on a Flex pass, also kept erroring out.
Old Jun 14, 2019, 9:26 pm

Programs: AC SE (*A Gold), Bonvoy Platinum Elite, Hilton Gold, Amex Platinum / AP Reserve, NEXUS, Global Entry
Used the iOS app to book some flights today; no problems at all.
Old Jun 18, 2019, 10:26 am

Programs: Altitude E75K , Gold Marriott
I'm looking to buy a flight pass today. I'm having challenges to view availability for Flex fares for routes to the Carribean. Is the website "preview flights" the most accurate source because I see a mix of availability based on how many routes I search? Should I call in or do I need expert flyer to check? I just want to make sure the flights I want are available before dropping $4k.

Thanks.
Old Jun 18, 2019, 9:18 pm

Programs: AC E35K, NEXUS
I had the same reservations but have found very good availability because my Flex pass books into M which is the last Flex to go.
The preview availability is just a snapshot - I think any availability search would provide the same information.
Old Aug 14, 2019, 9:23 am

Programs: AC*SE, Marriott Plat, Natl Exec, NEXUS
I've been trying to use the iOS app to get the complimentary upgrade. I haven't used the app before this for upgrades, but I'm getting a "Something went wrong error". I'm inside my upgrade window and there is space. I've dumped the app and reloaded with no change. Is this just a bug in the system?

I also can't upgrade online - the link doesn't do anything, in any browser. I suppose I'll call in, but I'm wondering if there's something I'm missing or if this is just AC IT normal shortfalls.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.