FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: canadiancow
Print Wikipost

AQD not posting

Search this Thread

Old Mar 8, 2019, 6:17 pm

Programs: AC 100K
Originally Posted by canadiancow
For me, a big part of it is the negligible gain of fighting it.

I exceeded 20k last year. I only needed 10k.

How much effort should I really put in to move the needle from "way more than I need" to "way more than I need plus $200" ?
In your case the answer would be "not much". But for me those AQD made the difference between 75K and 100K for 2019. I really didn't expect to see it but today I received a nice note from AC help desk to say that my status had been changed to SE - so definitely worth the effort for me.
canadiancow likes this.
Old Apr 10, 2019, 6:18 am

Programs: AC SE
In other news, AQD data is gone from my Altitude dashboard again.
Old Apr 10, 2019, 8:19 am

Programs: AC 100K, Alaska MVP Gold 75K, Marriott/SPG (Bonvoy?) Gold Elite/HHonors Gold
Ok so it's not just me?

I went from @ $8,800 to zero, while my AQM's increased.....
Old Apr 10, 2019, 8:21 am

Programs: AC SE*MM
Originally Posted by jasdou
In other news, AQD data is gone from my Altitude dashboard again.
AQD seems to be a very on again off again thing, just completely unreliable. I've been checking for miles to post for several flights for me to cross 80K for 2019 so I can grab some more eUps and over the last 3 days and I noticed that the AQD display has not worked / worked / not worked. My miles did post for my last 4 flights this morning though...
Old Apr 10, 2019, 8:28 am

Programs: AC 100K, Alaska MVP Gold 75K, Marriott/SPG (Bonvoy?) Gold Elite/HHonors Gold
I reviewed the previous thread - it seems like the best thing is to wait "x" amount of time, before sending in a note?
Old Apr 10, 2019, 9:24 am
Moderator, Air Canada; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE MM, FB Plat, WS Plat, BA Silver, DL GM, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, Accor Silver
Originally Posted by doubleflier
I reviewed the previous thread - it seems like the best thing is to wait "x" amount of time, before sending in a note?
If your AQD has gone to zero, do nothing. It's a website glitch, it will come back.

If it's a specific flight, you have to wait at least 2 weeks. After the 2 weeks, it may still post, so you don't necessarily need to rush. Somewhere in that 2-3 week window after the flight is probably when I would submit it.
canadiancow likes this.
Old Apr 11, 2019, 3:23 pm

Programs: AC SE MM, Bonvoy Plat, Hilton G,Nexus, Amex MR Plat,IHG Plat
For missing AQD, need to wait 8 days after your flight to submit.
The good news - I submitted a missing AQD form today and got a email response back along with the AQD posted in less than an hour from my email. Not sure if this is the new response time or its a better service response time for SEs.
Old May 28, 2019, 7:57 am

AQD discrepancy for portion of ticket paid by gift card

This has happened to me 3 times so far this year. If a portion of the ticket is paid by a gift card, the exact same amount is missing from the AQD. I have to file a discrepancy report to claim the missing the AQD. I have now reported this issue to the Altitude team to investigate.

It is advisable to audit the AQD calculation especially if a portion of the ticket was paid by a gift card.
Old May 28, 2019, 8:41 am

Programs: AC SE
Yes, this has been reported several times in the past by many users in this thread: AQD not posting.
Old May 28, 2019, 10:09 am

Location: YVR - MILLS Waypoint (It's the third house on the left)
Programs: AC*SE100K, wood level status in various other programs
It's not a bug, it's a feature. Or should I say "enhancement".

And yes, it's yet another reason to track your AQD (and AQM) very carefully.
Old Jun 1, 2019, 4:52 am

Programs: AC*Super Elite (100K) / PR*Elite / AY*Platinum (OWE) / SPG*Bonvoy Titanium (LTT)
My AQD:

May 24 - TPE - ICN (AC codeshare) : post
May 24 - ICN - YVR: did Not post
May 26 - YVR - YUL: post

Normal? 8 days now. Or most likely it wont post within the 2 weeks time frame?
Old Jun 1, 2019, 1:21 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
Some of my earlier AQD has clearly been updated because my spreadsheet is now off my dashboard by 60 cents.
Old Jun 1, 2019, 4:42 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
Originally Posted by canadiancow
Some of my earlier AQD has clearly been updated because my spreadsheet is now off my dashboard by 60 cents.
Must be that $0.60 deflategate eCoupon you used for another flown flight. Time to file a missing AQD report.
Old Jun 2, 2019, 2:14 pm

Programs: AC*Super Elite (100K) / PR*Elite / AY*Platinum (OWE) / SPG*Bonvoy Titanium (LTT)
Does anyone know the email for the AQD lady? or whoever i should email for missing AQD? Thanks!
Old Jun 2, 2019, 2:43 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
Originally Posted by supatight80
Does anyone know the email for the AQD lady? or whoever i should email for missing AQD? Thanks!
@supatight80

Options:
Originally Posted by Stranger
https://www.aircanada.com/ca/en/aco/home/altitude/program-overview/report-aqd-discrepancies.html

The lady usually answers very quickly BTW.
Originally Posted by visitor
Absolutely on the money - she replied and fixed it within 24 hours. Thanks

Originally Posted by Stranger
Pretty sure I posted this somewhere on FT:

https://www.aircanada.com/ca/en/aco/...repancies.html

Originally Posted by greatgretsch
Thanks ever so much. I am sure I will upset the AQD lady's workday nap time when she reads this!

Originally Posted by flyquiet
You need the AQD discrepancy form.
https://www.aircanada.com/ca/en/aco/...repancies.html
(i.e., see above, post 81)

Originally Posted by capedreamer
Flew YYZ-YVR-TPE-YVR-YYZ on Nov 23 and Nov 24. Found it odd that AQDs for TPE-YVR-YYZ on Nov 24 posted right away while those for YYZ-YVR-TPE on Nov 23 were missing despite being the same ticket / PNR. Wrote in on Saturday, Dec 2 using the web form and got a response today. Impressive!. E-mail explained that the missing AQDs were added and I now see this on my Altitude dashboard:
jasdou likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.