Old Jul 29, 2017, 10:33 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: canadiancow
Print Wikipost

AQD not posting

Search this Thread

Old Jul 6, 2019, 1:44 am

Programs: AC SE
20% of my AQD has also evaporated some time in the last few days.

I’m too lazy to do a forensics analysis of my account and am always way over the AQD threshold so I am not too worried. But something is up, that’s for sure.
Old Jul 6, 2019, 2:52 am

Programs: AC SE100K, Bonvoy Platinum Elite, IHG Gold, Hertz 5*
And now I am at $16k.

This is getting ridiculous.
Old Jul 6, 2019, 5:23 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Needle Hill
My ADQ suddenly decreased from 9K to 2K over the last few days. Apparently I once flew from YVR to YYZ for $6.46 on B class and several trips to HKG only had AQD of $327.50 on P class. It looked like everything I paid through my TA were revised down to an incredibly low amount.
​​​​​I know how to file missing AQM through Aeroplan. Can anyone please tell me how to correct AQD?
The thread wiki consists of exactly one item - a link to report issues like this.

For the record, my AQD has also dropped by almost 50%.

I'm just going to leave it and let y'all report the issue so it gets fixed.
flyquiet likes this.
Old Jul 6, 2019, 6:15 am
Suspended

Programs: AC SE100K-1MM, NH, DL, AA, BA, Global Entry/Nexus, APEC..
Yup, since yesterday, I'm missing $9,000.
Entire TPAC trips are now showing blank spaces where the AQD used to be.
Anyway, I have all of the accurate screenshots and the spreadsheet from before the rodents ate the wires and caused the data to evaporate.

And how many years ago is it where we asked why UA, DL etc show their versions of AQM & AQD on the booking pages, so you know BEFORE you fly, what the flight earns. Yes, yes, the God of Amadeus will fix all. I'm sure.

I am also sure AC will go out of their way to communicate with all Altitude members..... somehow, someday....... because there is this little message window on the Altitude page. AC could use that.

And maybe AC can stop pretending this particular message has any value, you know like we're always "experiencing higher than normal call volumes", or the check back later to see if you're AQD reflect anything remotely close to what you really paid.

Old Jul 6, 2019, 6:43 am

Programs: AC SE100K MM
I lost all my flights from January and February. They say pending. So I am hoping there is a catch up. The amounts that are not missing are accurate.
Old Jul 6, 2019, 7:53 am
Suspended

When I saved the .cvs file to .xls and opened it, I see a while bunch of flights from 2018 that are now pending and missing AQD.

So I looked at the summary pie chart for 2018 and $11,000 is missing, and like 2019, entire TPAC trips no longer show AQD.

This would be funny if it wasn't so stupid.

EDIT to add: Hmmm, I see a pattern. The TPAC trips that are showing ZERO AQD are ones that were either booked by AC res agents, or had Amex promo codes or deflated seat coupons used, or both.

Last edited by 24left; Jul 6, 2019 at 7:58 am
Old Jul 6, 2019, 9:12 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by 24left
When I saved the .cvs file to .xls and opened it, I see a while bunch of flights from 2018 that are now pending and missing AQD.

So I looked at the summary pie chart for 2018 and $11,000 is missing, and like 2019, entire TPAC trips no longer show AQD.

This would be funny if it wasn't so stupid.

EDIT to add: Hmmm, I see a pattern. The TPAC trips that are showing ZERO AQD are ones that were either booked by AC res agents, or had Amex promo codes or deflated seat coupons used, or both.
Same here. Looks like they are chasing for mistakes and reviewing some flights. I am not too worried since I should sufficiently above this year.
Old Jul 7, 2019, 3:41 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
If they're looking for mistakes, they've made a few of their own.

Unless FPs, Standard tickets, and international P fares no longer qualify for AQD.
Old Jul 7, 2019, 4:43 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Now missing all TATL and Caribbean AQD for 2019
Old Jul 7, 2019, 9:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

The whole thing is so amateurish.
canopus27 likes this.
Old Jul 7, 2019, 10:13 am

Programs: AC SE, UA, National Exec Elite, Nexus, GE
What's next? Is AC going to start retroactively disqualify SEs? Maybe they should just abolish the whole AQD thing until their IT can catch up to the 21st century. After all, this whole thing was Ben Smith's initiative, and since he's gone, it's time to re-introduce some senses back into the organization.

Oh wait... Never mind...
Old Jul 7, 2019, 10:35 am
Moderator, Air Canada; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE MM, FB Plat, WS Plat, BA Silver, DL GM, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, Accor Silver
This whole reduced AQD thing is bizarre, even by AC standards. A couple of hamster wheels must have come loose and just gone flying all over the place.
Old Jul 7, 2019, 12:08 pm

Programs: AC E75K, Bonvoy E Gold
I've just lost 83% of my 2019 ACQ accumulation for no apparent reason. Does anyone know if flights booked by a third-party (e.g. your company) don't count towards personal AQD accumulation?
Old Jul 7, 2019, 12:17 pm
Moderator, Air Canada; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE MM, FB Plat, WS Plat, BA Silver, DL GM, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, Accor Silver
Originally Posted by Rujbkk
I've just lost 83% of my 2019 ACQ accumulation for no apparent reason. Does anyone know if flights booked by a third-party (e.g. your company) don't count towards personal AQD accumulation?
Read the last few days worth of posts in this thread. There's some glitch that's affecting a lot of people's AQD right now. (The answer to your question is no, though)
24left likes this.
Old Jul 7, 2019, 12:21 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by Rujbkk
Originally Posted by Adam Smith
Read the last few days worth of posts in this thread. There's some glitch that's affecting a lot of people's AQD right now. (The answer to your question is no, though)

@Rujbkk
In fact, scroll back to around June 23 and read onward from there. That will give you a sense of the mayhem.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.