Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Master thread TD Aeroplan credit card

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 2, 2014, 12:03 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Adam Smith
[outdated information deleted]
Print Wikipost

Master thread TD Aeroplan credit card

Search this Thread

Old Mar 24, 2024, 10:36 pm

I’ve gotten only one other offer and it was also for roughly $0.009/point. I’ve made a pretty wide range of purchases and gotten the offer only on restaurants and groceries.

I thought there was a small chance that their introductory offer would be high enough to be worth it but doesn’t seem like it. Will opt out soon.

If anyone gets a more valuable offer I’d love to hear it.
Old Yesterday, 9:25 pm

Programs: Aeroplan 25K
Is anyone else having a delay in their points posting? This is the first month that it has taken this long for point to post to Aeroplan (3 days post statement) and I've had the card for years now. It is a substantial number of points, but that's not unusual for me, and it's not the largest amount. My status boost posted on the 22nd, but still no points. My transfer from AMEX today went through just fine. My Journie points posted on the 22nd.
Old Yesterday, 9:48 pm

Originally Posted by jmt18325
Is anyone else having a delay in their points posting? This is the first month that it has taken this long for point to post to Aeroplan (3 days post statement) and I've had the card for years now. It is a substantial number of points, but that's not unusual for me, and it's not the largest amount. My status boost posted on the 22nd, but still no points. My transfer from AMEX today went through just fine. My Journie points posted on the 22nd.
I have the same problem.
Admiral Ackbar and jmt18325 like this.
Old Today, 5:42 am

Programs: AC E75K
Yes same exactly. I’ve got the SQM boost the day my statement was produced, but no spend points yet. I see the number of points on the statement like usual but they haven’t posted.

I’m glad to hear it isn’t just me.
Old Today, 6:47 am
Formerly known as newbie elite

Programs: IHG Diamond Ambassador, Accor Platinum, AC50K
You are not the only one

https://www.reddit.com/r/Aeroplan/co...not_appearing/
yulscs likes this.
Old Today, 6:50 am

They posted this morning.
Old Today, 7:03 am

Programs: Aeroplan Elite 35K
They posted this morning.

Mine posted on April 23rd, all points were credited in that morning
Old Today, 9:03 am

Originally Posted by terencelai

Mine posted on April 23rd, all points were credited in that morning
The ones that showed up today were dated the 22nd. Strange. That's never happened before.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.