Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Aerclub & Supervalu

Search this Thread

Old Feb 27, 2020, 9:05 am

The latest conversion offer is a prize draw. Each conversion before 6 March gives you an entry in the draw.
First prize is 20k Avios, second is 10k Avios. That's it.
For reference, the previous similar competition had a prize pool of 2 million Avios.
https://supervalu.ie/rewards/use-points/aer-lingus
Old Feb 28, 2020, 12:16 am

Originally Posted by blagger
The latest conversion offer is a prize draw. Each conversion before 6 March gives you an entry in the draw.
First prize is 20k Avios, second is 10k Avios. That's it.
For reference, the previous similar competition had a prize pool of 2 million Avios.
https://supervalu.ie/rewards/use-points/aer-lingus
They would want to do better than that. Its way better (and more gauranteed) to shop through the Aer Lingus estore.
Old Apr 2, 2020, 12:14 pm

Programs: BA Executive Club Gold
50% bonus is back. Only showing on RR website as working on points rather than vouchers at the moment though....
Old Apr 2, 2020, 12:26 pm

Originally Posted by thomas6
50% bonus is back. Only showing on RR website as working on points rather than vouchers at the moment though....
The promo indeed says it applies to vouchers, but the voucher conversion page doesn't appear to apply the bonus. Perhaps it's a workaround to the previous state of affairs! As a side note, the terms and conditions on the voucher conversion page refer to dates in 2017 and double points!
DELLAS and mccartje like this.
Old Apr 4, 2020, 3:28 am

The voucher option seems to be ‘fixed’ now with the 50% avios being applied upon conversion.... let’s see how it arrives with EI
MM00LL2 likes this.
Old Apr 5, 2020, 1:03 am

The voucher option seems to be ‘fixed’ now with the 50% avios being applied upon conversion.... let’s see how it arrives with EI
Thanks. I did a small conversion and it's now behaving as previous promotions except that the points posted to Avios in a single transaction (previously there would have been 2 transactions)
mccartje likes this.
Old Apr 5, 2020, 3:08 am

Originally Posted by blagger
Thanks. I did a small conversion and it's now behaving as previous promotions except that the points posted to Avios in a single transaction (previously there would have been 2 transactions)
Same here this morning! Hope EI is around long enough for is to use them 😬
Old Jun 3, 2020, 7:04 am

Programs: bmi DC, BAEC
You can win a €250 SuperValu voucher or 10,000 Avios

Any thoughts on the current competition ?

In partnership with SuperValu Real Rewards, we're delighted to give you the chance to win one of two great prizes to treat yourself now or later:
Stock up on summer treats and barbecue supplies with a €250 SuperValu gift voucher or start planning that getaway you’re dreaming about with 10,000 Avios (that’s enough for a return flight to London, Paris or Amsterdam, excluding taxes, fees & charges).

First prize: €250 SuperValu gift voucher
Second prize: 10,000 Avios

All you need to do to be in to win is convert your Real Rewards points into Avios by 21 June 2020. Every conversion is one entry, plus you'll collect 1 Avios for every Real Rewards point converted to use when you’re ready to travel again.
Old Aug 25, 2020, 3:16 am

25% Avios bonus now on money back vouchers.... remember when it was 300% 😭
Old Aug 25, 2020, 3:23 am

25% Avios bonus now on money back vouchers.... remember when it was 300% 😭
Wow genuinely surprised by that. Some generous avios offers have been pumped out recently in an effort to raise cash for the IAG airlines. Really thought there would be an increased bonus this time around.
MM00LL2 likes this.
Old Aug 28, 2020, 12:16 am

Originally Posted by mccartje
Wow genuinely surprised by that. Some generous avios offers have been pumped out recently in an effort to raise cash for the IAG airlines. Really thought there would be an increased bonus this time around.
Ya, I wont be converting this time. At that sort of rate I'm better off buying my shopping with the vouchers!
Old Aug 28, 2020, 5:40 am

Programs: bmi DC, BAEC
Originally Posted by Kier
Ya, I wont be converting this time. At that sort of rate I'm better off buying my shopping with the vouchers!
has anybody used them for money off Electric Ireland bills ?
did it work ok ?
Old Aug 28, 2020, 7:34 am

Originally Posted by fartoomanyusers
has anybody used them for money off Electric Ireland bills ?
did it work ok ?
I've used them for that in the past and it worked fine.
Always something to consider in terms of relative avios value if you can get 2cent per real reward point with electric ireland the avios offer from aer lingus would want to be comparable in terms of getting value for the real reward points
fartoomanyusers likes this.
Old Dec 5, 2020, 9:55 am

Originally Posted by mccartje
25% again for December.
Old Feb 1, 2021, 11:33 am

Programs: Gold Circle
Cannot transfer SV rewards between cards

Hi, logged in today to move some points earned over weekend on my wife's SV card to my account and the option is no longer there - is this a temporary glitch or has anyone else noticed the same issue.

Last time I moved points was only last week so if they have changed it, its new and they didn't give any warning - the ability to move points between cards was a great feature of SV account.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.