Aerclub & Supervalu

Old Aug 7, 19, 12:25 pm
  #196  
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 639
Originally Posted by thomas6 View Post
Points write down completed for August voucher issue.... hopefully a new conversion offer soon to follow...
50% bonus offer is back, until 13 September. Moneyback vouchers will be available from tomorrow.
blagger is offline  
Old Aug 9, 19, 3:11 am
  #197  
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Tyrone,EU
Programs: Avios Hunter
Posts: 2,705
Loving the real rewards 50% bonus
thomas6 likes this.
tangey is offline  
Old Aug 9, 19, 7:11 am
  #198  
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Programs: Gold Circle
Posts: 42
Worked for me too - long may it continue...
thomas6 likes this.
highflyer66 is offline  
Old Oct 29, 19, 8:40 am
  #199  
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Programs: Gold Circle
Posts: 42
Small mid-promotion bonus - till 5 November

Convert 50 points from Real Rewards and get a 500 point bonus proceed via link.

https://www.aerlingus.com/aerclub/me...t-bonus-avios/

Also bonus available from Odeon Cinema, Appleby Jewellers and Kildare Village
highflyer66 is offline  
Old Nov 1, 19, 4:04 pm
  #200  
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Programs: BA Executive Club Gold
Posts: 17
You can link a Visa card to your Supervalu RR number now also to earn an extra point per in addition to the normal points earned. With the conversion multiple offers then on top it makes it a reasonable way to accrue Avios.
MM00LL2, highflyer66 and mccartje like this.
thomas6 is offline  
Old Nov 6, 19, 2:50 am
  #201  
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Tyrone,EU
Programs: Avios Hunter
Posts: 2,705
Originally Posted by highflyer66 View Post
Convert 50 points from Real Rewards and get a 500 point bonus proceed via link.

https://www.aerlingus.com/aerclub/me...t-bonus-avios/
This didn't work for me, got the 50 avios, but no 500 bonus.
tangey is offline  
Old Nov 6, 19, 3:25 am
  #202  
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 639
Originally Posted by tangey View Post
This didn't work for me, got the 50 avios, but no 500 bonus.
1. The rules say it's targeted. But seeing it's Aer Lingus that might not be really true
2. The rules say the bonus will be posted by 31 Jan
blagger is offline  
Old Nov 6, 19, 5:12 am
  #203  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor Badge
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: London
Programs: BA, VS, HH, IHG, MB, MR
Posts: 26,533
Originally Posted by blagger View Post
1. The rules say it's targeted. But seeing it's Aer Lingus that might not be really true
2. The rules say the bonus will be posted by 31 Jan
Doubt it is targeted - it was on the 'Offer' page of the Aer Lingus website along with 3 other partners offering 500 Avios, inc Odeon.
Raffles is offline  
Old Nov 7, 19, 3:05 am
  #204  
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Tyrone,EU
Programs: Avios Hunter
Posts: 2,705
Originally Posted by blagger View Post
2. The rules say the bonus will be posted by 31 Jan
Didn't notice that, could be it. Have others had the bonus post ?
tangey is offline  
Old Nov 7, 19, 4:19 am
  #205  
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Dublin
Programs: BA Bronze! Avis PC
Posts: 301
Originally Posted by tangey View Post
Didn't notice that, could be it. Have others had the bonus post ?
Nothing here yet, hopefully on 31st January though.
MM00LL2 is offline  
Old Nov 7, 19, 6:54 am
  #206  
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Programs: Aerclub - Concierge, BA - Silver. Avis - Presidents Club
Posts: 550
Originally Posted by tangey View Post
Didn't notice that, could be it. Have others had the bonus post ?
No I haven't received any bonus yet.
tangey likes this.
mccartje is offline  
Old Nov 11, 19, 2:14 pm
  #207  
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Programs: Aerclub - Concierge, BA - Silver. Avis - Presidents Club
Posts: 550
Originally Posted by thomas6 View Post
You can link a Visa card to your Supervalu RR number now also to earn an extra point per € in addition to the normal points earned. With the conversion multiple offers then on top it makes it a reasonable way to accrue Avios.
This worked nicely (also with a visa debit card which is handy as my cc's are mastercard), plus the bonus 250 points for first use came through promptly.
mccartje is offline  
Old Dec 3, 19, 2:27 pm
  #208  
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Programs: Gold Circle
Posts: 42
Originally Posted by blagger View Post
50% bonus offer is back, until 13 September. Moneyback vouchers will be available from tomorrow.
Back again - offer is 50% as usual - converted my vouchers and lets see what happens...
MM00LL2 likes this.
highflyer66 is offline  
Old Dec 4, 19, 12:52 am
  #209  
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Programs: Gold Circle
Posts: 42
Wink

Originally Posted by highflyer66 View Post
Back again - offer is 50% as usual - converted my vouchers and lets see what happens...
Worked again :-)
thomas6, tangey and mccartje like this.
highflyer66 is offline  
Old Dec 13, 19, 7:11 am
  #210  
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Dublin
Programs: BA Bronze! Avis PC
Posts: 301
Does current 50% bonus only apply to single conversion during the promotional period? Or will it apply to every conversion during the promotional period? Thanks

Update: apparently the 50% bonus does apply to multiple conversions. Happy days

Last edited by MM00LL2; Dec 14, 19 at 6:52 am
MM00LL2 is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread