Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Aegean Airlines | Miles+Bonus
Reload this Page >

Aegean Airlines catering thread share your inflight food pictures here

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Wikipost is Locked  
Old Jan 27, 2015, 2:12 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: NWIFlyer
Please post all images of A3's food and beverage offerings in both Economy and Business Class, both domestic and international routes.

A posting hint:
The maximum image resolution that FT can cope with is 800 x 600. Posting images beyond this limit pushes them beyond the page margins, making the visual appearance of the thread disjointed and very difficult for everyone to read.

There are on-line tools for most image storage sites which provide alternative links for reduced sized images - please use these prior to posting to reduce work in having to request users edit their posts. Thanks.

NWIFlyer
Aegean Miles & Bonus
Print Wikipost

Search this Thread

Old Dec 2, 2015, 3:46 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by headingwest
Looks very nice DELLAS, thanks for posting. Just one question, what's in the silver foiled pack?
Posh wet wipes they actually smell like Bvlgari
Old Dec 4, 2015, 12:16 am
Original Poster

ATH-IST ECONOMY 0735 Flight

Hot Feta cheese pie and yoghurt. 2 drinks rounds. Not bad for this short hop.
Old Dec 4, 2015, 12:22 pm

Programs: *A Gold / ST Elite+ / OWS / EK G / HH Diam. / MR Tit / Hyatt GLOB / IHG Diam. / SL Jade / GHA Tit.
Today on ATH > GVA was the AMAZING / CRAZY / YUMMY octopus carpaccio... I love it and hope to get it on another flight very soon.

For wines, don't remember the names, but the best was the first one for white (really loved it, fresh) and the first one for red (second red was really so so).
Old Dec 4, 2015, 12:49 pm

Programs: TK Elite Plus, SAS EBG, QR Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Does Aegean serve Champagne in Business Class?
Old Dec 4, 2015, 4:41 pm

Programs: AF/KL platinum, Turkish gold, QR gold
Originally Posted by LH4116
Does Aegean serve Champagne in Business Class?
No, just a ten euro bottle of sparkling wine from Rhodos. Think lower price range prosecco/cava as comparison.
Old Dec 5, 2015, 1:41 am
Original Poster

IST-ATH ECONOMY 2120 Flight

Not bad really.

Last edited by NWIFlyer; Dec 6, 2015 at 12:23 am Reason: Remove off-topic comment
Old Dec 6, 2015, 2:27 am

Programs: *A Gold / ST Elite+ / OWS / EK G / HH Diam. / MR Tit / Hyatt GLOB / IHG Diam. / SL Jade / GHA Tit.
Originally Posted by Romanianflyer
No, just a ten euro bottle of sparkling wine from Rhodos. Think lower price range prosecco/cava as comparison.
Sometimes sparkling is better than champagne... last week on LX in C they served Duval Leroy (if you ask me i prefer the greek stuff than an average champagne).

IMHO the wine selection on A3 is the best in Europe.
Old Dec 6, 2015, 4:48 am
Moderator: Aegean Miles+Bonus

Programs: AFKL Plat, A3 Gold
I flew ZRH-ATH yesterday in business They actually served the meal in 3 courses, rather than two.

First; salad with chicken, cheese and pomegranate:

Second; veal with kastana mash (chestnut puree) and mushrooms. The other option was leg of chicken on spicy rice - I don't think anybody out of the 5 pax chose this.

Third; sweets with a cappuccino and mastiha liqueur:

All very tasty

Last edited by Xandrios; Dec 6, 2015 at 4:54 am
Old Dec 6, 2015, 10:19 am

Originally Posted by Xandrios
...The other option was leg of chicken on spicy rice - I don't think anybody out of the 5 pax chose this...
I guess we should be prepared to read posts from FTers on the return trip complaining about having no choice and having been obliged to eat the chicken!
Old Dec 6, 2015, 12:06 pm

I flew ZRH-ATH yesterday in business They actually served the meal in 3 courses, rather than two.

First; salad with chicken, cheese and pomegranate:

Second; veal with kastana mash (chestnut puree) and mushrooms. The other option was leg of chicken on spicy rice - I don't think anybody out of the 5 pax chose this.

Third; sweets with a cappuccino and mastiha liqueur:

All very tasty
The same on friday, was this chicken or fish... 6px > 6 fish. I hope next flight will be the octopus carpaccio ... i'm still thinking about it : WAS AMAZING
Old Dec 10, 2015, 1:53 am
Original Poster

ATH-LHR 1325 Flight

Quite a good flight although the starter was not to my liking they should have an alternative to Octopus as I hate it. Half the cabin sent theirs back after just eating the Salmon.
Old Dec 10, 2015, 3:13 am
Moderator: Aegean Miles+Bonus

Programs: AFKL Plat, A3 Gold
Thanks for posting

That is funny - the poster above you raves about the octopus, while it didn't work for you at all. Was it not prepared correctly or people didn't like octopus in general? I guess it is a bit of an acquired taste..
Old Dec 10, 2015, 3:30 am

Programs: A3*G, BA Gold, OA Gold (in memoriam), Hertz #1 Gold
Well I hope I get the octopus too next time!

What was the main)
Old Dec 10, 2015, 4:29 am
Original Poster

Thanks for posting

That is funny - the poster above you raves about the octopus, while it didn't work for you at all. Was it not prepared correctly or people didn't like octopus in general? I guess it is a bit of an acquired taste..
The quality was fine but I hate it . Same as some people eat Lambs eyes Not for me thanks ...

For an International flight with varied nationalities there should be a choice. I'd have preferred just smoked salmon or cold cuts of meat etc..
Old Dec 10, 2015, 4:31 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by DrHalxx
Well I hope I get the octopus too next time!

What was the main)
Menu here :

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.