Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Aegean Airlines | Miles+Bonus
Reload this Page >

Aegean Airlines catering thread share your inflight food pictures here

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Wikipost is Locked  
Old Jan 27, 2015, 2:12 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: NWIFlyer
Please post all images of A3's food and beverage offerings in both Economy and Business Class, both domestic and international routes.

A posting hint:
The maximum image resolution that FT can cope with is 800 x 600. Posting images beyond this limit pushes them beyond the page margins, making the visual appearance of the thread disjointed and very difficult for everyone to read.

There are on-line tools for most image storage sites which provide alternative links for reduced sized images - please use these prior to posting to reduce work in having to request users edit their posts. Thanks.

NWIFlyer
Aegean Miles & Bonus
Print Wikipost

Aegean Airlines catering thread share your inflight food pictures here

Search this Thread

Old Feb 20, 2016, 1:36 am
Community Director

Programs: A3*G, BA Gold, BD Gold (in memoriam), IHG Diamond Ambassador
I realised I'd been most remiss in not posting pics I took about a year ago! These are on the LHR-ATH and ATH-SKG routes, all in J.

Last edited by NWIFlyer; Feb 20, 2016 at 1:52 am
Old Feb 21, 2016, 3:28 pm

sooooo soooooooooooooooooo wrong to be in here at night
Old Feb 21, 2016, 5:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by IBstudent
sooooo soooooooooooooooooo wrong to be in here at night
For me, it's more when I'm hungry, or I'm dying to go flying in J -- both of which happens very frequently these days lol
Old Feb 29, 2016, 11:45 am

Programs: AF/KL platinum, Turkish gold, QR gold

Breakfast on OTP-ATH. We were the only two in business class. Two choices (both different omelette dishes) but again Aegean only catered for one of each meal options, so for me there wasnt really a choice. Still did the trick, as well as the glass of sparkling wine, mastiha and coffee, and a lovely FA.
Old Mar 5, 2016, 10:39 am

Programs: A3*G, BA Gold, OA Gold (in memoriam), Hertz #1 Gold
A3 603 to ATH from last week. Upgraded to C with coupons.

Of note, huge C class cabin with almost 30 people. Is everyone upgrading with coupons?

Starter was tuna salad with capers new potatoes and asparagus
Main was chicken fricasee with herb sauce on homemade pasta "kalogeraki"
Cheese was feta, gruyere and anthotiro
Various sweets and capuccino

Mediocre main this time, I'll choose the veal next time
Attached Images     
Old Mar 5, 2016, 10:59 am
Original Poster

The main looks ok better than the one I had last time but not as good as they used to be. I wish they would go back to rice and Lamb/Beef but then again that is a personal choice.

Looks like you hit turbulence in pic 1 and 4
Old Mar 5, 2016, 11:22 am

Programs: Star Alliance Gold (A3 Gold), Oneworld Emerald (BA Gold), Hilton Diamond
I still can't understand why they are serving those cheap crackers for a business class meal. They're fine for economy meals but for business class with nice cheese? Really!
Old Mar 5, 2016, 11:27 am
Original Poster

To be honest I dont mind those they are not that bad and similar are served on other Euro airlines too ( different brand ) . Flew on LH J end of last month and have to say their bread selection ( hot ) was impressive although of course being LH the meal was nothing as substantial as A3 but I guess you cant have everything.
Old Mar 5, 2016, 2:30 pm

I would be more impress if they change the cracker, I've been to three J class flight and touched the cracker on the first flight and never touch it again ewww and the fact that the brand of the cracker names PICK and the "toothpick" is on top of the cracker like that in the picture ewwwwww
Old Mar 6, 2016, 3:17 am
Original Poster

Id prefer they concentrated on the main meal and improving it to be honest. Worrying about crackers FWP
Old Mar 10, 2016, 8:04 am

Programs: A3*G, BA Gold, OA Gold (in memoriam), Hertz #1 Gold
Exclusive!

This is the meal NWIFlyer had on his latest A3 608 appearance! Managed to get this pictures without seeing me! Didn't tell him even after enjoying some banter with him! Great guy!

Starter: Smoked Salmon rolls with cream cheese, famous aegean octopus carpaccio, eggplant (you can also call it aubergine :P) salad and cheese salad

Main: Grilled grey bream with fish and aniseed sauce, steamed vegetables, fennel, carrot, zucchini celery and potatoes

The other option was "smirni" chicken meatballs ins spicy tomato sauce, spinach puree raisins and almonds

Cheese: Feta and kasseri with dried appricot

Desserts: As always, various sweets, delicious!

As you can see I had the fish, bloody brilliant, much better than the ex- LHR meal

Finished off with an espresso, did not opt for the liquer as I had to drive afterwards

Enjoy
Attached Images     
Old Mar 10, 2016, 8:06 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: A3&O6 Gold,IC AMB & HH Diamond
Originally Posted by DrHalxx
Exclusive!

This is the meal NWIFlyer had on his latest A3 608 appearance! Managed to get this pictures without seeing me! Didn't tell him even after enjoying some banter with him! Great guy!

Starter: Smoked Salmon rolls with cream cheese, famous aegean octopus carpaccio, eggplant (you can also call it aubergine :P) salad and cheese salad

Main: Grilled grey bream with fish and aniseed sauce, steamed vegetables, fennel, carrot, zucchini celery and potatoes

The other option was "smirni" chicken meatballs ins spicy tomato sauce, spinach puree raisins and almonds

Cheese: Feta and kasseri with dried appricot

Desserts: As always, various sweets, delicious!

As you can see I had the fish, bloody brilliant, much better than the ex- LHR meal

Finished off with an espresso, did not opt for the liquer as I had to drive afterwards

Enjoy
Looks delectable. I'll be posting mine from LHR & to LGW
Old Mar 10, 2016, 9:36 am

Originally Posted by djjaguar64
Looks delectable. I'll be posting mine from LHR & to LGW
Bus, train or taxi?
Old Mar 10, 2016, 9:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: A3&O6 Gold,IC AMB & HH Diamond
Originally Posted by KLouis
Bus, train or taxi?
Its a.....................
Attached Images  
Old Mar 29, 2016, 12:49 pm

Programs: Star Alliance Gold (A3 Gold), Oneworld Emerald (BA Gold), Hilton Diamond
For all you lovers of good food, two more economy meals to feast your eyes on.

A3 881 VIE-ATH 19.03.2016

The pasta was quite bland, but still a decent meal for economy class.

A3 992 ATH-IST 20.03.2016

I'm not exactly sure what this is...it's a kind of pasta?? The wine was fine.

These flights were on a €72.87 ticket, pretty good I thought (considering I was in the lounges for 3 hours!).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.