Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Aegean Airlines | Miles+Bonus
Reload this Page >

Aegean Airlines catering thread share your inflight food pictures here

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Wikipost is Locked  
Old Jan 27, 2015, 2:12 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: NWIFlyer
Please post all images of A3's food and beverage offerings in both Economy and Business Class, both domestic and international routes.

A posting hint:
The maximum image resolution that FT can cope with is 800 x 600. Posting images beyond this limit pushes them beyond the page margins, making the visual appearance of the thread disjointed and very difficult for everyone to read.

There are on-line tools for most image storage sites which provide alternative links for reduced sized images - please use these prior to posting to reduce work in having to request users edit their posts. Thanks.

NWIFlyer
Aegean Miles & Bonus
Print Wikipost

Aegean Airlines catering thread share your inflight food pictures here

Search this Thread

Old Sep 29, 2021, 11:03 am

Programs: Star Alliance Gold (A3 Gold), Oneworld Emerald (BA Gold), Hilton Diamond
I'm surprised nobody has noticed what is missing on the Business Class meals in the last few weeks (including mine!)

A3-721 LIS-ATH 28.09.21 Business Class

Xandrios and ermis177 like this.
Old Sep 29, 2021, 11:12 am

Programs: Star Alliance Gold (A3 Gold), Oneworld Emerald (BA Gold), Hilton Diamond
I am not sure quite what happened here. When I was asked which option I would like, I did not understand (it was noisy and there was a strong accent). My seat neighbour said meat or veg, and I said meat please, and then the crew member said there was no meat option. So I just said give me whatever, and I got a vegan box. Interestingly, both seat neighbours got the same. It tasted fine though.

A3-862 ATH-VIE 29.09.21 Economy
Old Sep 29, 2021, 1:26 pm

ATH-DUS today in business class...

Pancakes option breakfast
Bread rolls were also offered (coffee too, later on), but this time there was no post-departure drink ​​​​​​.
We had wonderful flight attendants though.i think economy got the sandwich headingwest posted ​​​​​​.
Xandrios and Dover2Golf like this.
Old Sep 30, 2021, 12:42 am

Programs: M&M Frequent Flyer, A3 GOLD
Originally Posted by headingwest
I am not sure quite what happened here. When I was asked which option I would like, I did not understand (it was noisy and there was a strong accent). My seat neighbour said meat or veg, and I said meat please, and then the crew member said there was no meat option. So I just said give me whatever, and I got a vegan box. Interestingly, both seat neighbours got the same. It tasted fine though.

A3-862 ATH-VIE 29.09.21 Economy
The question on my flight a week ago was: normal or vegan?
the810 and headingwest like this.
Old Sep 30, 2021, 4:48 am

Bottom line: the seat neighbour doesn't really know the definition of vegan while jonatan's FA obviously was not a big fan of vegan food!
Old Oct 1, 2021, 9:53 pm

Programs: Nectar Card
Originally Posted by giorginho
[...]
SKG - ATH evening economy snack
What I didn't appreciate at all were the passengers of the morning flight, who had mostly bought tons of greek bakery "delicacies" and immediately started eating them after take-off. I mean besides the smell (:P), they were pretty much mask-free for the entire flight. Or... maybe I was just jealous, having eaten the simplest sandwiches in the lounge earlier...
I'm not quite sure why, but I really love the little jar of orange juice(?) they gave you. It's like a nip/miniature of liquor, but instead for juice.

That was all part of the economy snack service?

Originally Posted by Chr04
Depends on the flight and route.
I have a flight SKG - DUS, and i can choose from 2.different dishes, and a flight BER - SKG, which I can only select a type like low calories, no salt, vegeterian etc.
​​​​​​
Maybe they have more expansive catering from their hubs and a few select other cities, where they have greater control over the catering kitchens.
Old Oct 2, 2021, 12:04 am

futuramadramallama the part of my post you left out was the actual on-board, domestic "snack", the one you refer to was offered (as mentioned) in the lounge ​​​​​​.
But yeah, it's kind of fun to drink out of that tiny bottle, which is probably like the ones that are sold as being compatible for carrying liquids through security and on board.
futuramadramallama likes this.
Old Oct 2, 2021, 3:01 am

Heya all, flew from Athens to London 1 week ago. We had a snack box. Inside was lemon fava with breadsticks and a superb dessert. Wondering if anyone can identify it. It looked like a giant cookie. Inside it was white and almost creamy. Sweet, but not excessively so. Any ideas?
Old Oct 4, 2021, 1:25 am

BER - SKG business class

DELLAS and Xandrios like this.
Old Oct 8, 2021, 2:11 am
Hilton 10+ BadgeAccor 10+ Badge

Programs: *A Gold (A3), HHonor Gold
FRA-HER and HER-FRA

DELLAS and Xandrios like this.
Old Oct 8, 2021, 5:34 am

Yay! The salt and pepper pots are back!
Old Oct 8, 2021, 3:43 pm

Originally Posted by fransknorge
FRA-HER and HER-FRA

How was the "cheese bread with cretan herbs?"
Old Oct 8, 2021, 4:43 pm

Usually I can choose from 2 dishes, but for my flight to Lisbon, I have 3 choices
Old Oct 9, 2021, 1:01 am
Accor 10+ BadgeHilton 10+ Badge

Programs: *A Gold (A3), HHonor Gold
Originally Posted by futuramadramallama
How was the "cheese bread with cretan herbs?"
No that great, I regretted choosing that. It did not taste like there was cheese in it, I found it too bland.

Originally Posted by Chr04
Usually I can choose from 2 dishes, but for my flight to Lisbon, I have 3 choices
Same choices I had for FRA-HER: I choose the fish and got that served, but you notice the onboard menu does not list it, there was only chicken or beef to choose onboard.
Old Oct 9, 2021, 2:50 am

Originally Posted by fransknorge
No that great, I regretted choosing that. It did not taste like there was cheese in it, I found it too bland. [...]
I see

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.