Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Aegean Airlines | Miles+Bonus
Reload this Page >

Aegean Airlines catering thread share your inflight food pictures here

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Wikipost is Locked  
Old Jan 27, 2015, 2:12 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: NWIFlyer
Please post all images of A3's food and beverage offerings in both Economy and Business Class, both domestic and international routes.

A posting hint:
The maximum image resolution that FT can cope with is 800 x 600. Posting images beyond this limit pushes them beyond the page margins, making the visual appearance of the thread disjointed and very difficult for everyone to read.

There are on-line tools for most image storage sites which provide alternative links for reduced sized images - please use these prior to posting to reduce work in having to request users edit their posts. Thanks.

NWIFlyer
Aegean Miles & Bonus
Print Wikipost

Aegean Airlines catering thread share your inflight food pictures here

Search this Thread

Old Dec 2, 2019, 1:04 pm

Programs: Star Alliance Gold (A3 Gold), Oneworld Emerald (BA Gold), Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by headingwest
The welcome drink was served in plastic 'glasses' which I just think is cheap and tacky.
Originally Posted by headingwest
The shrimp starter had too many cherry tomatoes for my liking (I left half of them).
No comment on the 'wingeing' comment posted upthread, only to say that these were my personal opinions. The reviews were also positive in many respects and I felt them to be a fair reflection of my thoughts. This place would be very boring if we all just posted photos without saying what we really thought of the food and service.

That aside, I was offered 2,000 award miles for the pre-ordered meal that failed to be loaded. A nice gesture, and a data point for anyone who doesn't receive their chosen meal.

Last edited by headingwest; Dec 2, 2019 at 1:13 pm Reason: typo
Old Dec 3, 2019, 7:31 am

My motto for airline food is that I eat everything and I will. I have also never paid to fly C either in EU or long-haul. You see my point.

However, i am questioning the move of A3 that all of a sudden last year heavily invested in new C class menus from well-known chefs etc. Of course, nobody is expecting that Lazarou will be cooking my mullet, since they are all mass-produced but then maybe the airline should not invest on this or at least try to be more consistent in terms of the appearance. We are judging the product that airlines are claiming to be offering.

That being said, here is my cheesebread with scrambled eggs.

ATH-DUS C BREAKFAST
tmac100 and TPJ like this.
Old Dec 4, 2019, 11:41 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, A3 Gold
Where is the package of "Pick" crackers? They are yummy 👍
lhrpete likes this.
Old Dec 9, 2019, 1:37 am
Moderator: Aegean Miles+Bonus

Programs: AFKL Plat, A3 Gold
AMS-ATH last weekend:

Appetizer and mains served together. Despite its looks the mains was actually quite tasty

I know that I'm in the minority regarding the dessert, however I do quite like the new options. I feel that the quality has improved over the old trio. The 'home style' semolina halva was very tasty. I also like the chocolate and tahini sweets. But I do understand that these may not be for everyone.
TPJ, headingwest and East_and_West like this.
Old Dec 9, 2019, 9:36 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, A3 Gold
Originally Posted by Xandrios
AMS-ATH last weekend:

Appetizer and mains served together. Despite its looks the mains was actually quite tasty

I know that I'm in the minority regarding the dessert, however I do quite like the new options. I feel that the quality has improved over the old trio. The 'home style' semolina halva was very tasty. I also like the chocolate and tahini sweets. But I do understand that these may not be for everyone.
Aaahhh, those yummy Pick crackers. Great to see they were included with the meal. 👏
Old Dec 9, 2019, 11:28 am

Originally Posted by Xandrios
Despite its looks the mains was actually quite tasty
"Despite its looks"???
I think it looks great!
Xandrios likes this.
Old Dec 23, 2019, 3:32 pm

Here is a domestic service dinner in C (i was upgraded at the gate due to Y overbook)

Domestic service, Dinner
Old Dec 23, 2019, 11:00 pm

Programs: A3*G, SK*G
Originally Posted by jerry_greece
Here is a domestic service dinner in C (i was upgraded at the gate due to Y overbook)

Domestic service, Dinner
Looks pretty decent for a 30-40 min flight, was it any good? Is that tuna fish in the bread roll on the the left?
TPJ likes this.
Old Dec 31, 2019, 5:52 am
Original Poster

ATH - IST Y

IST - ATH Y

ATH - SKG Y

Old Jan 9, 2020, 12:01 pm

ATH-BRU, Y, breakfast. (only one bar service)
Xandrios likes this.
Old Jan 11, 2020, 6:38 pm

Programs: AFKL PLT, BA Gold, SK Gold, AY Gold, A3 Silver, LH FTL, IHG Gold, Marriott Silver
Hel-ath a3765 dec19

Salad with chicken, veal with caper sauce and mash, cheeses

Chocolate cake for dessert

Overall, very nice experience with attentive service and good meal on a completely fully booked flight in both classes.
Old Jan 27, 2020, 9:11 am

Do you want some Greek coffee?
Has the smell, taste and texture of it, but definitely it is not a homemade one.
Also beverages of verbenna and mountain tea are added to the menu.
Old Jan 27, 2020, 6:56 pm

Definitely not homemade; it's planemade!
giorginho likes this.
Old Jan 27, 2020, 9:32 pm
Moderator: Aegean Miles+Bonus

Programs: AFKL Plat, A3 Gold
Some of us almost fly enough to call the plane 'home' though!
Dover2Golf likes this.
Old Jan 28, 2020, 2:18 am

Since three years I'm happy to spend most of my time at home or vacationing, preferably on an island. In three months I'm off to a 2-month long trip on my boat with my better half and my dogs. No miles to be earned and neither hotel points, only (nautical) miles behind me and, while mooring/anchoring, the waves leading to great sleeps!
DELLAS, Romanianflyer and romans like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.