Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Aegean Airlines | Miles&Bonus
Reload this Page >

Aegean Airlines catering thread share your inflight food pictures here

Aegean Airlines catering thread share your inflight food pictures here

Wikipost is Locked   Hide Wikipost
Old Jan 27, 15, 6:14 am   -   Wikipost
Please read: This is a community-maintained wiki post containing the most important information from this thread. You may edit the Wiki once you have been on FT for 90 days and have made 90 posts.

Last edit by: NWIFlyer
Wiki Link
Please post all images of A3's food and beverage offerings in both Economy and Business Class, both domestic and international routes.

A posting hint:
The maximum image resolution that FT can cope with is 800 x 600. Posting images beyond this limit pushes them beyond the page margins, making the visual appearance of the thread disjointed and very difficult for everyone to read.

There are on-line tools for most image storage sites which provide alternative links for reduced sized images - please use these prior to posting to reduce work in having to request users edit their posts. Thanks.

NWIFlyer
Aegean Miles & Bonus
Print Wikipost

Old Dec 2, 19, 2:04 pm

Programs: Star Alliance Gold (A3 Gold)
Originally Posted by headingwest View Post
The welcome drink was served in plastic 'glasses' which I just think is cheap and tacky.
Originally Posted by headingwest View Post
The shrimp starter had too many cherry tomatoes for my liking (I left half of them).
No comment on the 'wingeing' comment posted upthread, only to say that these were my personal opinions. The reviews were also positive in many respects and I felt them to be a fair reflection of my thoughts. This place would be very boring if we all just posted photos without saying what we really thought of the food and service.

That aside, I was offered 2,000 award miles for the pre-ordered meal that failed to be loaded. A nice gesture, and a data point for anyone who doesn't receive their chosen meal.

Last edited by headingwest; Dec 2, 19 at 2:13 pm Reason: typo
Old Dec 3, 19, 8:31 am

My motto for airline food is that I eat everything and I will. I have also never paid to fly C either in EU or long-haul. You see my point.

However, i am questioning the move of A3 that all of a sudden last year heavily invested in new C class menus from well-known chefs etc. Of course, nobody is expecting that Lazarou will be cooking my mullet, since they are all mass-produced but then maybe the airline should not invest on this or at least try to be more consistent in terms of the appearance. We are judging the product that airlines are claiming to be offering.

That being said, here is my cheesebread with scrambled eggs.

ATH-DUS C BREAKFAST
tmac100 likes this.
Old Dec 4, 19, 12:41 pm

Programs: BAEC Silver, A3 Gold
Where is the package of "Pick" crackers? They are yummy 👍

Search this Thread