Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Accor + Qatar partnership

Search this Thread

Old Nov 8, 2022, 12:46 am

Programs: All : Diamond - Qatar Airways : Platinum - Oneworld : Emerald - Avis : President's Club
Angry

Originally Posted by Ollie Hong
Did they manage to say if the quota resets on 1 Jan? Flying tomorrow but probably won't credit the flight as I'm meant to be flying QR on 3 Jan so hoping the quota resets!
I'm still waiting for them to reply. If it's the case I'm booking a flight on Jan 1st to make sure I get the status.

The Diamond to Silver QA is absolutely ridiculous to be honest
Old Nov 10, 2022, 5:50 am

So having credited my flight last Friday to BA as I thought there quota has already been reached, I flew today again on QR but credited to my QR account. Got Accor Platinum to QR Gold 30 mins after scanning my boarding pass at the gate.. The match seems to still work guys.
remymartin likes this.
Old Nov 13, 2022, 1:43 am

Programs: All : Diamond - Qatar Airways : Platinum - Oneworld : Emerald - Avis : President's Club
Accor and QA both told me the quota will reset around Jan 1st but they were unable to tell me how many people had already benefitted from the fast track program. So I guess we need to be lucky
Old Nov 18, 2022, 2:39 pm

Hello,

I am platinum, if I book a QA flight via BA website, does that qualify? The full 2 legs will be Qatar.

Thanks

Shawn
Old Nov 19, 2022, 3:42 pm

PS. is this reset bad news? Hoping to fly late-January
Old Nov 20, 2022, 2:00 am

Do you guys think early Jan would be safe to secure a Plat to Gold status match?

I am thinking to fly on 02Jan (less desirable) or 11Jan. Would the latter date be too late with all quota used?
Old Nov 21, 2022, 12:58 am

Originally Posted by Chan Long Tin
Do you guys think early Jan would be safe to secure a Plat to Gold status match?

I am thinking to fly on 02Jan (less desirable) or 11Jan. Would the latter date be too late with all quota used?
No one knows. They refuse to give the number of fast track already processed.
longtin23 likes this.
Old Nov 23, 2022, 5:34 am

Just booked Abu Dhabi to Doha via EDreams for 28/01/23 - when will my platinum status be applied to QA?
Thanks,
S
Old Nov 23, 2022, 5:53 am

Originally Posted by sdm1985
Just booked Abu Dhabi to Doha via EDreams for 28/01/23 - when will my platinum status be applied to QA?
Thanks,
S
If the quota hasn't been met yet by then, people have said not long after check in
Old Nov 23, 2022, 5:54 am

Originally Posted by alldiamond
If the quota hasn't been met yet by then, people have said not long after check in
Oh no, just saw this quota thing how misleading. I only booked because of this.
Old Nov 23, 2022, 6:00 am

Oh no, just saw this quota thing how misleading. I only booked because of this.
Don't worry too much, I think you'll be fine. The quota for next year is increased compared to 2022 so there's high probability you'll get the platinum
Old Nov 23, 2022, 6:01 am

Originally Posted by alldiamond
Don't worry too much, I think you'll be fine. The quota for next year is increased compared to 2022 so there's high probability you'll get the platinum
but it’s year 1 from the launch? So September 2023?

I’ll be QA gold as platinum until November 2023
Old Nov 23, 2022, 10:55 am

but it’s year 1 from the launch? So September 2023?

I’ll be QA gold as platinum until November 2023
As per their customer service, it will reset in Jan
Old Nov 25, 2022, 3:07 am

Does anyone know if the quota of the QA Silver status (ALL gold to QA silver) has been reached this year? I've been querying why I haven't gotten the status upgrade, and eventually they quoted the limits to me - but didn't actually say that the reason I didn't get the status upgrade is because this year's quota has been reached.
Old Nov 25, 2022, 3:16 am

Originally Posted by rbbjhb
Does anyone know if the quota of the QA Silver status (ALL gold to QA silver) has been reached this year? I've been querying why I haven't gotten the status upgrade, and eventually they quoted the limits to me - but didn't actually say that the reason I didn't get the status upgrade is because this year's quota has been reached.
No one knows if the quota has been reached. Neither Accor not the airline will give any detail about it

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.