Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

Fairmont Black Friday Gift Card Sale Returns!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Fairmont Black Friday Gift Card Sale Returns!

Search this Thread

Old May 18, 2023, 7:19 am

Programs: A3 *G, QR Plat, Accor ALL Diamond, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold
With hotel prices, especially luxury ones, at an all time high I wouldn't expect to see the gift card sale returning soon. :/
Old Nov 13, 2023, 1:28 pm

Programs: Flying Blue, Accor Le Club, Hilton HHonors, Hertz Gold Plus, Avis Preferred
Doesn't look it's gonna return for Black Friday, I just received the below email
Turn your biggest dreams into reality with our limited-time Black Friday offer—enjoy up to 30% off your stay in iconic destinations across the world. Book by November 27 for stays through June 30, 2024, at participating Fairmont Hotels & Resorts.
Plus, members of ALL - Accor Live Limitless enjoy an additional 5% discount with our Members' Rate, among other perks & benefits.
​​​​​​
​​​
Old Nov 13, 2023, 2:18 pm

Programs: Accor ALL Diamond, AC Aeroplan 25K, Nexus/GE
Originally Posted by SkyteamEP
Doesn't look it's gonna return for Black Friday, I just received the below email
I'm really not expecting it to return. I consider the deal dead, and will be pleasantly surprised to see it return. That said, I'm not sure the offering of this Black Friday is reason to indicate one way or another. Didn't they always have a Black Friday sale, even when the gift card deal was on? I seem to recall booking Black Friday promotional rates many times in the past.
Old Nov 18, 2023, 7:14 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Fairmont Plat, IHG Spire, SPG Gold, WS Gold, Hertz PC, National E Elite,
Just another datapoint of Accor ruining Fairmont. Worst aquisition ever for the customer.
Old Nov 24, 2023, 1:04 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC 75K, Hertz President’s Circle, Accor Gold, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold
I can’t afford to stay at Fairmonts anymore….sadly. The pricing is out of this world…
hotel_user likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.