Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

ALL - Accor Live Limitless (to replace Le Club from 2020)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ALL - Accor Live Limitless (to replace Le Club from 2020)

Search this Thread

Old Jan 2, 2020, 4:32 pm

Programs: Accor ALL Diamond, AC Aeroplan 25K, Nexus/GE
Originally Posted by hotel_user
Has anyone been told ( it missed me ) of the earning potentials for reward points at hotels. The website seems to imply that Diamond status does not earn any ?

( I am not Diamond just humble and lowly Platinum still )
I'm going on the assumption that the earning rate is the same as Platinum, and that Accor just hasn't figured out how to update their website. Since the benefits in the published chart of status benefits indicate that the difference between Platinum, Diamond and Limitless benefits are less than negligible, the point earning is likely the same as well.
hotel_user likes this.
Old Jan 2, 2020, 5:58 pm

Programs: UA 1MM 0P, AA, DL, *wood, Lifetime FPC Plat., IHG, HHD
Originally Posted by Jasper2009
Based on the former FPC Platinum members I know (of), at least 90% of them will lose Platinum status next year. Probably more.
Was there some sort of one year maintain Platinum perk for people who had been FPC Platinum before the overall official move to Accor?
Old Jan 2, 2020, 9:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC Super Elite, Radisson Platinum, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by nmenaker
Was there some sort of one year maintain Platinum perk for people who had been FPC Platinum before the overall official move to Accor?
Yes, FPC members who had Platinum status during the transition in summer/fall 2018 were given Platinum status for the following membership year (2019).

I seem to recall something about having to register online and possibly a requirement to have 1-2 qualifying stays during the 2nd half of 2018 (though I'm honestly not 100% sure), but due to the mid-year transition from FPC to Accor, the overall migration / maintenance of Platinum status was quite generous.
Old Jan 3, 2020, 1:18 am

I'm very surprised and I hope this is a mistake because the're no hotels offering free breakfast in Italy (just one ADAGIO), Spain, Portugal, Greece and only ADAGIO / MAMA SHETLER / 25hours in France!

No SOFITEL/PULLMAN/NOVOTEL/MERCURE/IBIS...

Similar to SUITE UPGRADE !

Link :
https://all.accor.com/loyalty-progra...index.fr.shtml
Old Jan 3, 2020, 1:31 am
Hilton 10+ BadgeAccor 10+ Badge

Programs: *A Gold (A3), HHonor Gold
There is something weird with those list. Based on this only hotel in Asia and Pacific will offer lounge to Platinum and above. Europe/US/Africa are excluded ?? I can not believe this is right.

Also the exclusion list for free weekend breakfast for Diamond is quite long. As noted above in France all hotels are excluded but the 3 low scale brand. I compare with Germany just to see and all hotels are included.
Old Jan 3, 2020, 2:46 am
Moderator, Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles & Accor ALL
Original Poster
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: TK*G, Accor ALL Platinum
Originally Posted by Absoluty84
I'm very surprised and I hope this is a mistake because the're no hotels offering free breakfast in Italy (just one ADAGIO), Spain, Portugal, Greece and only ADAGIO / MAMA SHETLER / 25hours in France!

No SOFITEL/PULLMAN/NOVOTEL/MERCURE/IBIS...

Similar to SUITE UPGRADE !

Link :
https://all.accor.com/loyalty-progra...index.fr.shtml
that’s just hilarious 😂 What on earth is the point then? It is becoming very clear with the endless lists of exclusions etc that ALL was nowhere near ready to be launched.
IMH, wkndtraveler and ET85 like this.
Old Jan 3, 2020, 2:46 am

I confirm (I’m at the Pullman Paris) breakfasts are not included in France, Italy, Spain, Portugal !!!!!!!! shameful
Old Jan 3, 2020, 2:54 am
IMH

Programs: BA Gold; Accor Plat; IHG Diamond-Amb; Meliá & HH & Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by starflyergold
It is becoming very clear [...] that ALL was nowhere near ready to be launched.
+1

It's certainly quite an achievement to have made pretty much everyone on this forum far, far less happy with Accor than they were a year ago.
Old Jan 3, 2020, 3:00 am

They promised a lot in the past year
When you do that there is a risk of dissapointmend
but this is more then that
You need a load off points to get diamond but the benefits ??
A lot to do /chance
Who is the boss at ACCOR?
it seems that every branche hotel got his own idears about ALL
and how to treat clients
greetings cornelis
Old Jan 3, 2020, 3:09 am

The PULLMAN gives me a rate of 20 euros instead of 56 for breakfasts (2 peoples)

Sad !

Last edited by Absoluty84; Jan 3, 2020 at 3:29 am
Old Jan 3, 2020, 3:11 am

how they calculated this ?
its ALL on there own way
greetings cornelis
Old Jan 3, 2020, 3:15 am

Originally Posted by nkob
how they calculated this ?
its ALL on there own way
greetings cornelis
the initial price with breakfast 220 euros per night and 200 without breakfast
Old Jan 3, 2020, 3:22 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: ALL Plat, HH Gold, Marriott GE
Originally Posted by Absoluty84
the initial price with breakfast 220 euros per night and 200 without breakfast

So they charge you the Online Booking rate for breakfast at the hotel instead of the Turn Up and pay rate ?

55€ for a breakfast ... that's extremely expensive .... can get a very good evening meal for that ( even in Paris )
Old Jan 3, 2020, 3:25 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: ALL Plat, HH Gold, Marriott GE
Originally Posted by CanadaDH
I'm going on the assumption that the earning rate is the same as Platinum, and that Accor just hasn't figured out how to update their website. Since the benefits in the published chart of status benefits indicate that the difference between Platinum, Diamond and Limitless benefits are less than negligible, the point earning is likely the same as well.

That's sort of how I thought it would be.... my thought process was if the points rebate was good ( ie more points back ), it may be worth aiming for Diamond on that basis alone - I can not see ( for me - mostly Europe ) the benefits of it otherwise.
Old Jan 3, 2020, 3:27 am

It’s for two adults (28 euros per person). Indeed they give me a privileged rate as if I had reserved this rate on the internet...

staff told me they were going to get a lot of critic
hotel_user likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.