Search

New offer : 3 stays 6000 points

Search this Thread

Old Apr 12, 2019, 1:01 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: HHonors, Accorhotel Platinium, Nordic Choice Platinium
Originally Posted by AccorHotels Concierge
Dear members,

I've seen that many of you faced issue with bonus points related to an offer.

I invite you to check the FAQ : https://www.accorhotels.com/gb/suppo...s-points.shtml, to guarantee if your stay fill all the offer's conditions.

If your stay fill all the conditions, I advise you to contact the Customer Care.

Best regards,
Amy
Dear Amy

I must say, you completely missed the point.
Here on FT (LCAH), we are really used to read all of the fine print of Accor's promotion (and even take a screenshot !)
If you read the thread, you can see that everyone who subscrided the promotion and did not check-in on line got the 500 bonus points for early booking before 12 February
At the opposite, the one who did check-in on line did not get the 500 bonus points for early booking before 12 February.
As I wrote before, the issue when online checking is that the date of the booking is modified (new date of booking is date of online check-in).
When you check-in on line, you get an email from Accor saying " Your reservation has been changed"

Accor's CS is well aware of that issue, and I must say that they are fast to post the missing points when asked for.
Easytravel likes this.
Old Apr 12, 2019, 5:21 am

Programs: Accor Gold, Best Western Platinum, IHG Gold, Thalys Gold, Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by nrouxel
Dear Amy

I must say, you completely missed the point.
Here on FT (LCAH), we are really used to read all of the fine print of Accor's promotion (and even take a screenshot !)
If you read the thread, you can see that everyone who subscrided the promotion and did not check-in on line got the 500 bonus points for early booking before 12 February
At the opposite, the one who did check-in on line did not get the 500 bonus points for early booking before 12 February.
As I wrote before, the issue when online checking is that the date of the booking is modified (new date of booking is date of online check-in).
When you check-in on line, you get an email from Accor saying " Your reservation has been changed"

Accor's CS is well aware of that issue, and I must say that they are fast to post the missing points when asked for.
@Amy THIS !
Old Apr 12, 2019, 10:15 am

Programs: Accor Gold, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond , Amex Platinum
What i completely miss the sense is a message from someone from Accor saying “check the rules and if there is something wrong take contact with CC” ...

We have a way of saying in Italy about it, but better to avoid because it could hurts ...
R_occupant likes this.
Old Apr 25, 2019, 8:04 am
Company Representative, Accorhotels

Programs: ALL - Accor Live Limitless
Dear members,

Sorry for this misunderstanding concerning this thread.
I inform you that the issue is now resolved and everyone will receive their points.

Moreover, there isn't dedicated Customer Care email address but a dedicated line for Platinum Member (Europe) : 00 33 9 69 39 65 93.

Don't hesitate if you need further information.

Best regards,
Amy
Old Jun 11, 2019, 3:33 am
Company Representative, Accorhotels

Programs: ALL - Accor Live Limitless
Originally Posted by Easytravel
@Amy THIS !
Dear members,

I inform you that the online check-in is compatible again with the promotional offers : you can benefit from the online check in service and get your bonus points automatically credited when your stay is eligible to an offer.

Don't hesitate to contact me if you face any issue.

Thank you for your trust.

Kind regards,
Amy
Goldorak likes this.
Old Feb 2, 2020, 12:55 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Accor ALL Global Up To 6,000 Bonus Points Offer February 14 – June 7, 2020

FOR STAYS FROM 14/02/20 until 07/06/20BOOK THIS OFFER FROM 04/02/20 to 06/03/20

500 Rewards points on your first stay (minimum two nights)
2,500 Rewards points on your second stay (minimum two nights)
3,000 Rewards points on your third stay (minimum two nights)

https://all.accor.com/loyalty-progra...b3018e0a180514
Goldorak, jiunsoh, paolo64 and 2 others like this.
Old Feb 2, 2020, 2:06 am

Discussed this offer with another FTer a short while ago.

Looking at the Conditions of Sale it appears that we are allowed to make 3 X 2 night bookings in the same hotel provided that they are not back to back bookings (check out/in on the same day).

Point 6 makes it clear that back to back bookings are considered to be one stay, as usual.

Perhaps I would not risk making three bookings in the same hotel for this promotion just to be sure.

But does anyone think that the Conditions of Sale for this promotion require bookings at three different hotels, and preclude three bookings at the same hotel with a gap between each booking ?
Old Feb 2, 2020, 1:01 pm

Programs: BA Silver (OW Sapphire), A3 Gold (*G), Bonvoy LTTE, HHonors Diamond, LeClubAccor Silver, UA Silver
Originally Posted by Kobetraveller

But does anyone think that the Conditions of Sale for this promotion require bookings at three different hotels, and preclude three bookings at the same hotel with a gap between each booking ?
It specifically defines consecutive stays as check out/in on the same day, so I don't see a reason to worry about returning to the hotel during the same promo period. I never had any issues with that.
Old Feb 3, 2020, 6:29 pm

Am I correct in assuming that a 3 night stay commencing 13/02 will satisfy the T&Cs for this promotion? ( it would with Marriott, but I’ve learned not to be so certain about such matters with Accor)
Old Feb 4, 2020, 1:05 am

Programs: TK-G | Accor P | SQ-G | Marriott T

I just received the email today. I did make a booking 2 days ago, will this count? or I have to do rebooking?
Old Feb 4, 2020, 1:15 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by lingua101
I just received the email today. I did make a booking 2 days ago, will this count? or I have to do rebooking?
You have to register the offer and rebook your stays
hotel_user likes this.
Old Feb 4, 2020, 5:39 am

Programs: AY+ Plat, SK Gold, BT VIP, Radisson Premium, Accor Platinum
hmmm.. there doesn't seem to be a registering button, just the booking dialog that usually comes after you registered.

edit: interesting - the page looks different on my work laptop and at home - home there is a registration button and I was able to register for the offer. this is strange because I'm using the latest chrome browser on both computers on windows 10.
hotel_user likes this.

Last edited by aapee; Feb 4, 2020 at 12:54 pm Reason: update
Old Feb 5, 2020, 11:18 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: ALL Plat, HH Gold, Marriott GE
Originally Posted by aapee
hmmm.. there doesn't seem to be a registering button, just the booking dialog that usually comes after you registered.

edit: interesting - the page looks different on my work laptop and at home - home there is a registration button and I was able to register for the offer. this is strange because I'm using the latest chrome browser on both computers on windows 10.

Take a screen shot - just in case you need to prove it.

Accor should really send out a confirmation e mail to say that you have registered for the offer.
Old Feb 5, 2020, 12:01 pm

Am I missing the list of eligible hotels?
For Example, are Ibis Budget hotels ok for this offer?
Old Feb 5, 2020, 2:02 pm
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: ALL Plat, HH Gold, Marriott GE
Originally Posted by barafear799
Am I missing the list of eligible hotels?
For Example, are Ibis Budget hotels ok for this offer?

I can not find a list of non participating hotels either.

However I would not expect it to be valid on F1 or Budget hotels. ( It has alway excluded these before ).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.