Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New offer : 3 stays 6000 points

Search this Thread

Old Mar 16, 2023, 3:51 am

Programs: Flying Blue Gold, Accor Gold, Hilton Diamond, IHG Spire
This used be a great offer. 3 x 1 night stays with wide booking and stay windows. Then 3 x 2 night stays with wide booking and stay windows. Now 3 x 2 nights with very narrow windows. Unfortunately, I will probably not be able to take advantage. Shame.
Brendan and SullyofDoha like this.
Old Mar 19, 2023, 10:36 pm
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: Dynasty Frequent Flyer (Elite Plus),Accor Platinum
I agree I did not mind too much it was increased from 1 night to 2 night condition. we were previously given a 2 or 3 month time period to get the 3 stays.
Now barely 4 weeks.

So yeah I am not interested. Maybe they will have a better offer from next month.
SullyofDoha and gioannis13 like this.
Old Mar 21, 2023, 8:00 am

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum, Accor Gold
I wonder what is the rationale of this offer. After all I think most cases of travel are based on the need to travel, and for holidays I don’t think many are booking lots and lots of holidays and waiting for these offers to pop out. 🤷‍♂️ Plus if you have a flexible booking you can cancel and rebook if the price is the same/similar so you get the points.

When it has a longer timeframe it makes sense, but for just a month or generally these offers with short windows are quite a curiosity. It’s a bit surreal for them to think we are going to quickly plan 2-3 trips in a short timeframe just to get bonus points.

Now going a bit beyond the scope of this, but maybe more personalised offers would make more sense. For example, they have a partnership with Flying Blue and with many other airlines. With your agreement, they could see what flights you have booked and see if you have an Accor booking for these periods or not. And then if you don’t they could make you an offer on that destination, discounts, 1 bonus night for 5 nights booked etc. Even more, higher discounts (or points bonuses) for premium properties to encourage you to book a more expensive hotel etc. 🤷‍♂️
Old Mar 22, 2023, 2:53 am

Programs: TK Elite+, FB Platinum, BAEC Gold, ALL Diamond, IHG Diamond Royal Ambassador
Originally Posted by curiousexplorer
I wonder what is the rationale of this offer. After all I think most cases of travel are based on the need to travel, and for holidays I don’t think many are booking lots and lots of holidays and waiting for these offers to pop out. 🤷‍♂️ Plus if you have a flexible booking you can cancel and rebook if the price is the same/similar so you get the points.

When it has a longer timeframe it makes sense, but for just a month or generally these offers with short windows are quite a curiosity. It’s a bit surreal for them to think we are going to quickly plan 2-3 trips in a short timeframe just to get bonus points.

Now going a bit beyond the scope of this, but maybe more personalised offers would make more sense. For example, they have a partnership with Flying Blue and with many other airlines. With your agreement, they could see what flights you have booked and see if you have an Accor booking for these periods or not. And then if you don’t they could make you an offer on that destination, discounts, 1 bonus night for 5 nights booked etc. Even more, higher discounts (or points bonuses) for premium properties to encourage you to book a more expensive hotel etc. 🤷‍♂️

That is a good idea, but would require Accor's (or really, any other chain) IT not sucking incredibly hard and being a dysfunctional mess of departments fighting each other for resources and "permissions" to do things :-)
Old Sep 25, 2023, 9:43 pm
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: ALL Plat, HH Gold, Marriott GE
6000 points for 3 stays is back500 Reward points on your first stay
2,500 Reward points on your second stay
3,000 Reward points on your third stay
Old Sep 25, 2023, 10:04 pm

Programs: Qatar Airways Privilege Club Platinum; Accor Le Club Platinum
Originally Posted by hotel_user
Do you have a link?
Old Sep 26, 2023, 2:17 am

Programs: QF Gold, VA Plat, IHG Plat Amb, LCAH Gold, Hilton Diamond
It appeared as a offer in the App for me.
Old Sep 26, 2023, 3:44 am

Programs: Flying Blue Gold, Accor Gold, Hilton Diamond, IHG Spire
Originally Posted by SullyofDoha
Do you have a link?
It's on Loyalty Lobby.

Accor ALL 6,000 Bonus Points For Three Stays October 10 – December 20, 2023 (Book September 26 – October 17)

10 weeks to make the stays is more doable for me than previously, but still doubtful.
Goldorak likes this.
Old Sep 26, 2023, 9:53 pm

Programs: Le Club Accor
I'm unlucky, I made 3 non refundable reservations one week before with a discount promo prices 😔 ... check now and prices is same, but lost the 6000 promo...
Old Sep 28, 2023, 11:37 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: ALL Plat, HH Gold, Marriott GE
Originally Posted by hotel_user

Sorry I did post a link after this ... but it did not arrive on the forum. - My IT skills are lacking in many departments....

I think most people will now have the e mail.
Old Oct 5, 2023, 1:51 pm

Programs: KA "The Elite"
Promotion registration website not working

I keep having a "we are experiencing tech difficulties" when I try to register for the promotion. Is this happening to other people too?
Thanx for the info!
Old Oct 6, 2023, 5:57 am
siw

Programs: AF-KL Platinum, ALL Platinum
I have looked at the 6000 Reward Points Promo T&Cs but just want to check I have not missed something and this is valid for stays in Malaysia, Vietnam and Thailand. I am starting to plan a 1 month winter holiday and this could work out nice, to go with earning 13 more Status Nights to retain Platinum for next year.
Old Oct 20, 2023, 7:50 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: AF Gold / Accor Gold / Hilton Diamond / TP Silver / A3 Gold
Originally Posted by siw
I have looked at the 6000 Reward Points Promo T&Cs but just want to check I have not missed something and this is valid for stays in Malaysia, Vietnam and Thailand. I am starting to plan a 1 month winter holiday and this could work out nice, to go with earning 13 more Status Nights to retain Platinum for next year.
No mention of locations besides russia and ukraine, but i assume the promo applies to all hotels members of all
SullyofDoha, siw and hotel_user like this.
Old Oct 21, 2023, 7:16 am
siw

Programs: AF-KL Platinum, ALL Platinum
Originally Posted by fifty_two
No mention of locations besides russia and ukraine, but i assume the promo applies to all hotels members of all
Thanks fifty_two . Booked in Singapore, Bangkok and Kuala Lumpur just before the promotion expired without issues.
hotel_user likes this.

Last edited by siw; Oct 21, 2023 at 7:26 am
Old Oct 25, 2023, 11:18 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: AF Gold / Accor Gold / Hilton Diamond / TP Silver / A3 Gold
general question regqrding this 6k offer = anyone knows when those points should be posted ?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.