Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New offer : 3 stays 6000 points

Search this Thread

Old Feb 5, 2020, 11:45 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA:EXP/1MM. Accor/Radisson:Silver; HH:Gold; ICH:Plt Amb.
Originally Posted by barafear799
Am I missing the list of eligible hotels?
For Example, are Ibis Budget hotels ok for this offer?
Ibis Budget hotels now qualify for normal earnings within Poland. And I think a couple of other countries. The rest don't. Whether or not they qualify for this promotion is something I would send an email into CS in order to get a written response from Accor. Please keep in mind that you will have to spend more than one consecutive night in an Ibis Budget hotel. A challenge I have yet to endure myself.
JTCz likes this.
Old Feb 10, 2020, 6:24 am

Not elligible

Has anyone had any issues with registering for the latest promotion?

I received an email inviting me to register and followed the link then I received a message saying I wasn't eligible. Messaged them on social media and got a reply back saying sorry you have received an email for a promotion you are not eligible for, look out for future promotions that you are eligible for.

Am I missing something with this one?

In the meantime it's nice to see that the standard of service/support from Accor is as poor as ever.
hotel_user likes this.
Old Feb 10, 2020, 6:25 am

Think I found the answer to my question.

THE FOLLOWING HOTELS AND BRANDS DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN ALL - ACCOR LIVE LIMITLESS PROGRAM

All Formule 1 properties - Worldwide

Jo&Joe Paris Gentilly - Worldwide
All ibis budget properties (excluding hotels operating under the ibis budget brand in Japan, South Korea and Poland) - Worldwide
All ibis Styles properties in China - China
All ibis properties in China - China
Old Feb 13, 2020, 11:06 am
Company Representative, Accorhotels

Programs: ALL - Accor Live Limitless
Originally Posted by chrism20
Has anyone had any issues with registering for the latest promotion?

I received an email inviting me to register and followed the link then I received a message saying I wasn't eligible. Messaged them on social media and got a reply back saying sorry you have received an email for a promotion you are not eligible for, look out for future promotions that you are eligible for.

Am I missing something with this one?

In the meantime it's nice to see that the standard of service/support from Accor is as poor as ever.
Dear Chrism20,
We apologize for the inconvenience caused, could you please send us your membership number by private message? Also, could you please confirm whether it is the offer hereby you cannot access: https://all.accor.com/loyalty-progra...oints.en.shtml
Best regards,
Amy
chrism20 likes this.
Old Feb 15, 2020, 2:39 am

Programs: Flying Blue Gold
Does anyone know if "vente privée by very chic" is eligible to "3 stays 6000 points" bonus?
Obviously, last year, I would have said NO, as other third parties website...
But now, verychic is owned by accor, the link is on the all website, and it clearly stands that all member are eligible to all perks (points, status perks... etc).
But of course, this is a "special" rate, so I don't know with expect...
Thanks
Old Feb 15, 2020, 4:29 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: ALL Plat, HH Gold, Marriott GE
I would not think it would.

I have had success with Groupon / Wowcher etc offers by directly contacting the hotel and asking if they could match the price .... ( as they sell the offer to Groupon ) Many say yes. - or they say that the can't and I must book through Groupon but they will give the points and status perks ( so not sure if we would get the Accor IT to give the offer points ).

I am not sure, but some offers on AMEX travel may give the points etc.

I will let the FT Accor community correct me or suggest alternatives
Old Feb 18, 2020, 10:45 pm

Programs: HertzPresCircle, Virgin Atlantic Gold,Hil-Diam, Europcar Elite Vip, Emirates Gold, MarriottTitanium.
Are the points supposed to post with the stay?

Finished first stay. Received the points in account from the stay but not the 500 points from the offer?
Old Feb 19, 2020, 5:41 am

Programs: AY+ Plat, SK Gold, BT VIP, Radisson Premium, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by hotel_user
Take a screen shot - just in case you need to prove it.

Accor should really send out a confirmation e mail to say that you have registered for the offer.
Interestingly, I got a confirmation email yesterday, two weeks after the actual registration. I've booked the three stays already so really hoping the points will be awarded without problems.
hotel_user likes this.
Old Feb 21, 2020, 10:57 am

Curious. I successfully registered for the promotion (February 4). I had a trip planned to India and to be sure my 2-night stay would count I cancelled that stay and re-booked it, also on February 4 (I received a new, changed confirmation code for that stay).. That stay was 15-17 Feb. Some days later I added another 2-night stay which was 18-20 Feb. Both stays were in eligible hotels and all was booked according to the rules of the program.

The mystery: I received no bonus points for the first stay (sent Accor an email, no reply at all) but today did receive the first 500 bonus points for the second stay...

If any Accor representative is reading this, can they please contact me because webform questions are not being answered?

Thanks!
Old Feb 25, 2020, 5:48 am

Echoing what someone else said previously, why do Accor make their offers so complicated? I've re-read the T&C and am even more confused.
Ok, my original question was:

In terms of this offer, my assumption would be that any three qualifying stays (i.e. at eligible hotels, 2 nights or more, not paid with reward points etc.) booked within the booking period and stays completed within the stay period would qualify for the extra points. Now I'm worried whether it's just your "first three bookings" after registering for the offer? To explain, I booked two nights and thought that would be my first qualifying stay - and my intention was to double check dates and book the further two stays at a later date.

Then I realised I had an early morning flight and ended up booking a hotel for one night at the airport.

So the question is:

Can I still make two further bookings and qualify for the 2500 and 3000 points - or will it count my 1 night booking as my "2nd booking" (although chronologically it will be my first completed stay)?

The T&C show the following:

This offer entitles members of ALL - Accor Live Limitless, regardless of their membership status, to earn a maximum of 6,000 Rewards points: 500 Rewards points following the first stay, 2,500 Rewards points following the second stay, and 3,000 Rewards points following the third stay, when staying at any hotel that has enrolled in the ALL - Accor Live Limitless loyalty programme. This Rewards points bonus is offered in addition to the Rewards points and Status points that are usually earned by the member on completing an eligible stay, in accordance with the ALL - Accor Live Limitless general conditions of use. This offer can only be used one time per member during its validity period. The first stay booked and completed following registration for the offer is eligible for the Rewards points, as per the offer conditions.

The final sentence suggests it's a once only offer?

Any help much appreciated.
Old Feb 25, 2020, 6:04 am
Accor Contributor Badge

I would guess, hope, that it is the first three bookings that you consume that are eligible for the offer. I have not had a problem with "mix and match" as it were.. Ie if the booking does not have two nights, no worries. - You can always e mail CS for help

The final sentence to me says that you can not do the offer more than once, ie book two sets of three stays.....
Old Feb 25, 2020, 6:06 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by aapee
Interestingly, I got a confirmation email yesterday, two weeks after the actual registration. I've booked the three stays already so really hoping the points will be awarded without problems.

Funny that, I received an e mail confirmation today
Old Feb 26, 2020, 2:46 am

I never received a confirmation email (...perhaps it’s still en route..) but the points posted simultaneously with the stay points, the second tranche of 2500 posted today for a checkout yesterday.
est-gratuite, aapee and hotel_user like this.
Old Aug 31, 2020, 7:21 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: HHonors, Accorhotel Platinium, Nordic Choice Platinium
The 3 stays 6000 points offer is back :
- Book your stays of two nights or more before 9 October 2020
- Stay in participating hotels between 1 September and 15 December 2020
Earn 500 bonus Reward points on your first stay, 2500 Reward points on your second stay and 3000 Reward points on your third stay!

https://all.accor.com/loyalty-progra...ffer.en.shtml#
3544quebec, Goldorak, JTCz and 2 others like this.
Old Aug 31, 2020, 11:45 pm
Accor Contributor Badge

Cant register - IT issue

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.