Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New offer : 3 stays 6000 points

Search this Thread

Old Feb 5, 2019, 5:34 am

Programs: Accor Gold, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond , Amex Platinum
In case of a 3 nights stay booked first night with points and second/third night booked separately (even if consecutives) with payment in advance ...could it works ?
Old Feb 5, 2019, 5:36 am

Programs: Accor Platinum, IHG DA
Originally Posted by Dav77
In case of a 3 nights stay booked first night with points and second/third night booked separately (even if consecutives) with payment in advance ...could it works ?
the system might see it as consecutive stay and the first day might disqualify the whole stay.
Dav77 likes this.
Old Feb 5, 2019, 6:36 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: Dynasty Frequent Flyer (Elite Plus),Accor Platinum
Shame. I suppose that my booking I will make this weekend for a Banyan brand will also mean what ever 2nd booking I make will actually count as like a 1st booking hence only 500 points and not the 2500 bonus.

This promotion only really makes sense if you have 1 or 2 definate up coming bookings that you did not make yet and so you might be able to try and forward plan an additional stay or get future dates for a business trip or holiday sorted right now.

Apart from the trip in April at the Angasa Zhuhai I really had nothing else planned till mid June. Business trips tend to always come up at less than 1 month notice.
Old Feb 5, 2019, 10:19 am
sfo

Programs: UA MM *Gold, Accor Silver
Just to let you know, I did this under the last 6000 points promo.

I did exactly as it was supposed to be done. I did not receive any bonus points. I then contacted CS with the information they needed to award to points. The CS agent denied my claim, giving me goofy reasons why it was not valid.

So, just like hang up and call again, I started over, got a different CS agent and this agent also came up with stupid reasons why my claim was being denied.

I decided to give up. Then I got an email from a a third CS agent that apologized for the first two CS agents, saying that my bookings were exactly right and the 6000 points had been added to my account.

I sent this CS agent a thank you for the assistance he/she had given me. My faith in CS doing the right thing, has moved the "bar" up.
Old Feb 5, 2019, 2:35 pm

Originally Posted by tris06
Shame. I suppose that my booking I will make this weekend for a Banyan brand will also mean what ever 2nd booking I make will actually count as like a 1st booking hence only 500 points and not the 2500 bonus.

This promotion only really makes sense if you have 1 or 2 definate up coming bookings that you did not make yet and so you might be able to try and forward plan an additional stay or get future dates for a business trip or holiday sorted right now.

Apart from the trip in April at the Angasa Zhuhai I really had nothing else planned till mid June. Business trips tend to always come up at less than 1 month notice.
it’s a promotion for business trips. They try to keep guests at the same hotel for 2 nights, instead they move to another one the day after, at reasonable distance.

I’m lucky on that, normally I can do the 3 stays within one month, just simply modifying some itineraries

I would prefer 1 k bonus point x stay/night, easier to manage, but it remains a nice promo 2 times per year
Old Feb 5, 2019, 4:01 pm

Programs: IC PLAT AMB, clubcarlson Concierge, Le Club Accor Gold
I can not register to this offer (even I have an invitation eMail from accor for this offer)

after I sign in to my account and try to register I have the following message:

Unfortunately your status does not qualify you for this offer. Check out our other offers

(I'm gold member)
I tryed it with firefox, edge, chrome - same result.
My wife is also LC gold, but she cam register on the same desktop PC
Old Feb 5, 2019, 5:43 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold; Le Club Accorhotels Plat; Marriott Gold
Not sure what to make of this offer... I have already made bookings for 20 nights (split into a few trips over the period from Feb to end April), but all bookings were made before this offer was announced... Will they qualify for this promotion?
Old Feb 5, 2019, 6:45 pm

Programs: QF Gold, VA Plat, IHG Plat Amb, LCAH Gold, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by tenn_ace
Not sure what to make of this offer... I have already made bookings for 20 nights (split into a few trips over the period from Feb to end April), but all bookings were made before this offer was announced... Will they qualify for this promotion?
No

Stays must be booked between 05/02/2019 and 28/02/2019 and completed between 15/02/2019 and 11/06/2019 in a Le Club AccorHotels participating hotel.
schauschun likes this.
Old Feb 6, 2019, 8:22 am
Hilton 10+ BadgeAccor 10+ Badge

Programs: *A Gold (A3), HHonor Gold
Originally Posted by schauschun
I can not register to this offer (even I have an invitation eMail from accor for this offer)

Unfortunately your status does not qualify you for this offer. Check out our other offers

(I'm gold member)
Same issue for me, I got the same message
Old Feb 6, 2019, 9:01 pm

Programs: Hilton credit card Diamond, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by fransknorge
Same issue for me, I got the same message
Does it fail if you log out of your account before trying the promotion URL?
Old Feb 7, 2019, 2:11 am
Accor 10+ BadgeHilton 10+ Badge

Not sure to understand your question ?
Old Feb 7, 2019, 2:48 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: HHonors, Accorhotel Platinium, Nordic Choice Platinium
Originally Posted by schauschun

(I'm gold member)
You should try to delete the cookies saved in your browser and then try to log in again.
Old Feb 7, 2019, 5:07 am
Accor 10+ BadgeHilton 10+ Badge

Originally Posted by nrouxel
You should try to delete the cookies saved in your browser and then try to log in again.
Just tried this, same output: your status does not qualify for this offer.
Old Feb 7, 2019, 6:32 am

Originally Posted by fransknorge
Just tried this, same output: your status does not qualify for this offer.
have you tried registering by the App ?
Old Feb 7, 2019, 1:00 pm

Programs: IHG Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Gold, oneworld Emerald
For an update: despite Accor apparently removed 1:1 conversion to Iberia, it seems points are currently still converting 1:1 (I just got my last points posted to Iberia 1:1, the same has been confirmed by HFP).

I was unable to get a clear answer from Accor support however. They keep ignoring the matter or giving irrelevant replies.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.